Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Terencetcw

J&t Love Haven

hmm ic,

Im still thinking on the price vs. durability on the Blum, Ikea, OEM hinges in the market.

Paying extra for the brand BLUM which slightly better quality whether justifiable on getting them.

I love blum (poison by reno magazines) :rolleyes: but still hard to take a step to their office to see their products~

Once im there definitely i'll go crazy and wipe out everything that i needed and there goes my wallet a big hole in the pocket hehe :deal:

:thumbs up: U r not the only one to have a dilemma. Haha..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

haha yeah~ everyone love BLUM :rolleyes:

aiming for BLUM "Pull out system"still cant decide which to go for...

-TANDEMBOX

-METABOX

-TANDEMBOX intivo

Kitchen tools from BLUM do looks good~ hehe :rolleyes: but is that neccessary to go all for BLUM hmm... :unsure:

Some minor updates :)

Choose tiles for kitchen, Master and Common toilet :) wanted to go for brick style but worried on the maintenance portion hehe so skip it~ :rolleyes:

IMG_0996.jpg

Kitchen flooring wall tiles~

IMG_0997.jpg

Master bedroom toilet 3 tones but i guess is hard to visualize from the pictures ~:)

IMG_0998.jpg

Common toilet wall tiles (not doing highlight)

And last night purchased side by side fridge from LG :sport-smiley-004:

(Initially wanted Samsung side by side but i always when comes to final decision or sales talk my plan sure screw up..but the deal seems good compare to Samsung that i was looking at for 1 month~ :D)

ScreenShot2011-12-03at115602AM.png

Hi guys~

Went Vivo sat saw Focal Big Bird (selling at $1599)...indeed is really BIG... :dribble: but sadly is only 2.1 settings where im looking at 5.1 configuration

Just to check before i move this audiophile question towards sound session :D (due to Sound and Vision thread response kind of slow) :unsure:

Does anyone know how much is Focal JMlabDome 5.1 selling in Singapore?

FocalJMlabDome51.png

And im looking high and low for this Philips Pendant light, anyone seen it before at Jalan Besar or any lights shop at Geylang? :rolleyes:

PhilipsLucianopendantlamp.png

PhilipsLedino690494816LEDpendantlight.png

Thanks folks if you have lovely kang tau to share ya! :yamseng:

Edited by Terencetcw

Hi guys~

Went Vivo sat saw Focal Big Bird (selling at $1599)...indeed is really BIG... :dribble: but sadly is only 2.1 settings where im looking at 5.1 configuration

Just to check before i move this audiophile question towards sound session :D (due to Sound and Vision thread response kind of slow) :unsure:

Does anyone know how much is Focal JMlabDome 5.1 selling in Singapore?

FocalJMlabDome51.png

Thanks folks if you have lovely kang tau to share ya! :yamseng:

bro, the Focal 5.1 Dome i think list price around 3.3k and you can contact Ong Radio who is the local distro. from what i've read, if budget is a concern, you can purchase a Dome 2.1 setup first and buy the remaining speakers to add on as the amp is a 5.1 system. their bird series is a strictly 2.1 so wont be of much use if you wana go 5.1 eventually thou the sounding is good! :thumbs up:

And im looking high and low for this Philips Pendant light, anyone seen it before at Jalan Besar or any lights shop at Geylang? :rolleyes:

PhilipsLucianopendantlamp.png

PhilipsLedino690494816LEDpendantlight.png

Hi, did u check out the Philips showroom at toa payoff, if they have it there I can get for u at 30% off cos I got fren working inside - but staff purchase offer end at 31dec

Hi pinkwhale,

I just received replied from lightings.com and it seems Philips Luciano (first picture) is not available at Singapore yet~ :unsure:

The other one bellow saw at their website and is whooping <$900!!! :jawdrop:

(Nice to see nice to quote, once broken consider sold!) :D

Sui, let me check the rrp for the first model (generally i prefer that) and get back to you :)

Updates:

Haven survey on Hansrohe yet, so went to AAMOR Pte. Ltd.

They are carrying Hanshore and some highend brand.

Customer service is good but the price tag even better "EXP!" than Grohe :jawdrop:

They have packages from A, B, C, D, E, F but can't top up the differences for upgrade. If go by Ala-crate pocket going to burn one super big hole~ :deal:

As i always wanted to see Hansgrohe PuraVida range but was very naive that i though price is quite competitive compare to Grohe but i was wrong due to:

1) You need to purchase every single things such as hose, showerhead bar, showerhead, mixer, tap.

Although they are having 25% discount for everything but i still find it expensive...

here are the stuff i selected.

ScreenShot2011-10-10at110625PM.png

Upgraded to highriser $<1k :jawdrop:

ScreenShot2011-10-10at110753PM.png

i though this will be around $500+ but is $>1k :jawdrop:

ScreenShot2011-10-10at110920PM.png

this even worst..full set $>500+. showerhead $>240, hose and bar separate price... :jawdrop:

guess i'll KIV for hansgrohe...

Hi Terence,

Perhap you can drop by our showroom at 25 Changi South Ave 2 for your Hansgrohe enquires.

We bring in their products quite regulary and thus are able to offer at least 25% discount on all their products.

Just look for any of our sales personel and mention my name and this 25% discount I have given you.

With Regards,

Benjamin Tay

With Regards,

Benjamin Tay

Wan Tai & Co Pte Ltd

25 Changi South Ave 2

(S)486594

HP: (65) 98242296

Tel: (65) 65465900

Fax: (65) 65466388

Hello guys and gals,

After a long busy work schedule finally i'm back with full strength for massive Q&A :rolleyes:

My previous owner formally now is my tenant :P they going to hand over the keys in new yr eve (31.12.11) can you imagine that they have bought their house and started moving in their stuff since 15.12.11 and yet still staying till the last day at 9pm ...yes handover keys is new yr eve 9pm omg...they are so calculative and naive... :furious:

nevertheless, lots of things to do now...will be a total kiosk soon for hacking and design.

Yes, hacking will be starting on 3/1/12 (Tuesday) uhh Finally! :dribble:

Will update more pics and some queries that i cant figure out~ :unsure:

Edited by Terencetcw

Any good electricians to recommend?

It seems my new place miss the free installation from OpenNet. Now i got to pay $220 +7%GST for installation..

OpenNet told me that the free installation letter was issued last year 27/3/2010.... :furious:

Do electrician do fibre with termination point?

Finally, tomorrow is the day! yes Reno starting tomorrow for a long months waiting~

Hacking, tiling and piping will be completed within this month as CNY there will not be any reno going~ hmm :unsure:

But anyway I was told that electrician may need to do some wiring ...but i have yet to assign one ...

Any good lobang guys and gals?

3 problems pending now:

i)Electrician Quotation:

ii) Aircon will be placing behind MBR window and they might need to drill a small hole from the small cabinet.What can i do for this portion?

DSC04568.jpg

iii) Notice that common toilet shower area is too small. If place a glass shower screen with swing door i dont think there's a place for the door to swing. If only glass fixed panel the water might splash out to the WC area. Slide able glass shower screen seems pretty expensive by my contractor... whereas using acrylic shower screen maybe too dirty for the mold portion?

DSC04546.jpg

Edited by Terencetcw

Things that I bought are here great to see the items stacking up at the corner while the workers busying smacking and tearing down the items~ :thumbs up:

Kitchen and Sanitary :rolleyes:

DSC04577.jpg

Kitchen and Toilet faucet

DSC04580.jpg

DSC04605.jpg

Checking on the WC

DSC04579.jpg

Edited by Terencetcw