Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Terencetcw

J&t Love Haven

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hehe more will be coming ~

now just tearing down all the fixtures

Hacking will be the massive thing hehe

bet everyone love to see the demolishing of the house yeah~ Huat arr! :sport-smiley-003:

Hi piknik,

Yeah, that is a top load washer. It seems the technology more advance that LG, Samsung or Panasonic (Claimed by the Salesperson)

Long story for getting this brand (As i did not use Hitachi for my whole life) :unsure:

Initially, Im a Panasonic supporter and brought up by National -> Panasonic household appliances..

Well i was looking for Panasonic 9kg washing machine but i went many shops in Singapore and Malaysia to check on the price, a few salesperson kept on emphasizing on getting Hitachi instead of Panasonic...

Well in the end, looking at the catalog it seems Hitachi have this multiple RPM speed to adjust the spinning process without tangle free clothing.

Let see how it goes~ :rolleyes:

Now im in the midst of getting electrician quote before im too late.

Start designing false celing, wall plug placement, light purchases and LED strips~ ohh dear :good:

my 1 hour brain storming design~ :P

I wonder is it sufficient brightness at the living hall (2x downlights only) but will be using cove to reflect the light towards the wall~

ScreenShot2012-01-05at101330PM.png

I was quoted 1 unit LED Panel Light (Square) @ 0.3W and panel lamp is 12W?? :dunno: for S$55 per unit. Is it cheap??

haha another messy electrical sketch...

Guess the electrician will be headache after thinking what is this :rolleyes:

ScreenShot2012-01-05at102158PM.png

Hello~

Now im thinking do i need a 1x single socket to connect to the power supply 12V 6A?

or i can bypass using 1x Single socket and loop the power supply with downlights? (so that i can save 1x single socket) :unsure:

ScreenShot2012-01-06at75800AM.png

But seriously, i have no idea which colours of LED strip i should get...RGB? or the single colour?

1) False Ceiling (Cove) - RGB

2) Shoe Cabinet -? Warm white/ White/ RGB?

3) Kitchen Cabinet- Warm white/ White/ RGB?

4) Living hall feature wall- Warm white/ White/ RGB?

5) Both toilet - Warm White

I see most of you guys have white for kitchen (looks nice :D) some warm white (not too bad)

Im in dilemma now~ zz

Edited by Terencetcw

If you want brighter lights, I don't suggest to use LED lights. One of my friend used LED lights (people say LED lights save energy, electrical, now trendy, blah blah blah), end up the living hall lighting not very bright.

ohh not to use LED downlights?

hmm....

okie advise noted :):yamseng:

// I was thinking how bright is LED too...since the price is exp compare to conventional downligths~~

LED depends on what LED bulbs u're talking about

what u are really concerned with is the lux and light direction

for lux...use a light meter lor....or see a real life application (nothing beats that)

different people require different brightness to live with.

for e.g. I lived in house with white lights since young. go to a house with warm white lights, i feel its dark. but some live with warm white whole light. change to white lights, they complain eye pain/tired

therefore warm white/white depends on personal preferences.

for cove lights, the advantage i feel LED has over the normal T5/T8 is that u can have a thinner false ceiling.....(LED strip ma! less than 1 cm thickness lor....even LED downlights also short profile than normal downlights IIRC)

the other thing to consider is heat..................if u got aircon, then no diff. else, normal halogen/PLC might generate heat which LED don't

so er....analyse NEEDS (not wants), then wallet then decide :sport-smiley-004:

as for bright enough or not....see my thread u decide lor :) key part is what type of LEDs you use.

Edited by Simontsh

Went for checkup...got to know that they needed 4 lorries to throw away the cabinets and debris on tearing down the house :rolleyes:

Permit approved :sport-smiley-004: Hacking will be starting on Tuesday~ 10/1/12~

Anyway some pictures for you guys to enjoy~

DSC04599.jpg

DSC04598.jpg

DSC04591.jpg

DSC04593.jpg

DSC04590.jpg

Hi piknik,

Yeah, that is a top load washer. It seems the technology more advance that LG, Samsung or Panasonic (Claimed by the Salesperson)

Long story for getting this brand (As i did not use Hitachi for my whole life) :unsure:

Initially, Im a Panasonic supporter and brought up by National -> Panasonic household appliances..

Well i was looking for Panasonic 9kg washing machine but i went many shops in Singapore and Malaysia to check on the price, a few salesperson kept on emphasizing on getting Hitachi instead of Panasonic...

Well in the end, looking at the catalog it seems Hitachi have this multiple RPM speed to adjust the spinning process without tangle free clothing.

Let see how it goes~ :rolleyes:

Thanks for your reply. I am looking for a top-load washing machine right now. At my parents' place, hitachi brand is preferred. So I only know Hitachi is good. Then I was introduced to Sharp, you must have noticed a round top-load washer when you shopped around right? they said its good as its a 3 sticks kind, water efficient. Then met a young salesperson and he said, no need to keep thinking of the water efficient bc sometime later in 2012, all companies will start to have their top-load washer tested n approved by NEA for water efficient. Before this year, they never bother to try and Sharp was the only company went for the test. So just pick one that fits my budget is good enough. don't know if this is true, but I kind of wanted to believe the salesperson. Hahaha... And he recommended Panasonic. Hahahah.

Wish you a smooth reno.

Hihi piknik,

I browse through some reno t-blog page and notice some of them are using Hitachi top load washing machine too~ (i spotted it by looking at the "pink" lid~ :P

I wonder Hitachi giving higher profit margin to the company or its really worth the penny you spend on their technology~ :rolleyes:

Till date ~..i still prefer Panasonic~ maybe im too obsessed :) but no choice sometime the mindset to go change a little to accommodate the new chances and technology :rolleyes: