Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
matrox

Our Pigeon Hole

Gnipihz

My colleagues told me this kind of tap won't save water de... :bangwall: anyway... already bought... hope PUB won't increase price for water consumption lor...

Can anyone tell me where is the T-blog for below works or what is the nick of the originator? I spent 2 freaking days to find but to no avail. :bangwall::bangwall::bangwall::bangwall:

wow4.jpg

wow3.jpg

wow2.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Gnipihz

My colleagues told me this kind of tap won't save water de... :bangwall: anyway... already bought... hope PUB won't increase price for water consumption lor...

Can anyone tell me where is the T-blog for below works or what is the nick of the originator? I spent 2 freaking days to find but to no avail. :bangwall::bangwall::bangwall::bangwall:

wow4.jpg

wow3.jpg

wow2.jpg

This is done by Jeremy from Box ID Studio. One of the reference blog for us when we started designing our house. Try goggle "modern resort" on renotalk. Blog name should be something Yishun I think

THANK YOU Dreaming!!! *muack muack muack* Hope you don't mind my saliva... :sport-smiley-004: You are my life saver!!! I found the blog... no wonder I can't find cos I can't find it on the list of T-blog on the main page. Google is a great friend. I am totally impressed with their renovation and it is SPLENDID. While reading, I was thinking if I could buy the place. Wonder how much was their damage...

Very keen to get this mood light from Philips but the group buy is going slow as we have not achieved the MOQ of 50pcs... so I am hoping that by posting it here will spread the word... it's really worth buying with the group buy and a substantial savings. Ejzoen organized the first round and this is the 2nd group buy organized by Dr.Tran is organizing this round... so readers if you are keen do join us

Philips Mood Light

This is what we have for our electrical works....

elect.jpg

elect2.jpg

Wah your lighting pts in the living rm same as me leh but mine is 5rm flat leh..kekeke.

I suggest for you to install dbl sockets instead of single cos the price difference is only ard $10.

More is better than less. Your rm 3 dun have electrical socket ah?

:huh:

THANK YOU Dreaming!!! *muack muack muack* Hope you don't mind my saliva... :sport-smiley-004: You are my life saver!!! I found the blog... no wonder I can't find cos I can't find it on the list of T-blog on the main page. Google is a great friend. I am totally impressed with their renovation and it is SPLENDID. While reading, I was thinking if I could buy the place. Wonder how much was their damage...

No problemo. Renotalk main list don't show alot of old blogs. Google is the best way.

I tried calling the ID for quotes last time and know this house cost about 70K to renovate. You are trying to find back this ID? Or you trying to buy this house? Arent you renovating a house now?? :huh:

Esther

Mine is new HDB so only doing relocation for common bedroom 3 cos of carpentry, son's room untouched to save cost... Our price for single and double sockets are the same cos we free issue the sockets to our electrician. The list shown was based on the initial intention, but now got quite a few VO, e.g. initially we only planned for 2 double sockets at TV console, now got 4 double le, we also laying wiring for our 5.1 sound system & subwoofer... Cost is cheaper than Sebastian's quote.

Dreaming

I already got a house but when I saw the blog, it made me want to buy the house... kekeke 70K is too much to fork out for a renovation, cos plus furnishing will easily go up to 100K and we are not willing to spend so much on renovation. Cos nobody knows for sure if we will stay there for life... initially only planned 60K for reno including furnishing but not burstED :bangwall:

At first was confused between you and Prody, then after reading your blog carefully, gotta know both of you are H&W :D

hi matrox sorry for the late reply, i also dont remember whose blog it is but anyway dreaming has already given you the answer. it is a beautiful place to be inspired by isnt it good.gif and all the best to your reno!

Bro Centrino

Got it from wholesale-faucet :)

Bro Gnipihz

Very fun with the remote control and RGB... hoho my DH says feel like Geylang!! Hahaha... He could not believe I had bought RGB initially. kekeke. 3D not ready yet... probably this weekend cos we just confirmed the laminates... got it from 3 companies, Lam Chuan, Jennings and LamiTAK

Hi hi,

How is the quality of the faucets from whole-sale-faucet? I just look at their website, their price is much lower than what I saw in the shops in Balestier.

Do you recommend to buy from them?

Thanks.

Esther

Mine is new HDB so only doing relocation for common bedroom 3 cos of carpentry, son's room untouched to save cost... Our price for single and double sockets are the same cos we free issue the sockets to our electrician. The list shown was based on the initial intention, but now got quite a few VO, e.g. initially we only planned for 2 double sockets at TV console, now got 4 double le, we also laying wiring for our 5.1 sound system & subwoofer... Cost is cheaper than Sebastian's quote.

Dreaming

I already got a house but when I saw the blog, it made me want to buy the house... kekeke 70K is too much to fork out for a renovation, cos plus furnishing will easily go up to 100K and we are not willing to spend so much on renovation. Cos nobody knows for sure if we will stay there for life... initially only planned 60K for reno including furnishing but not burstED :bangwall:

At first was confused between you and Prody, then after reading your blog carefully, gotta know both of you are H&W :D

Haiyo i tell you ah, i **** suay leh. 1st hacker died before the day he's supposed to hack my hse. Then now Sebastian's mum pass away on sun which he's supposed to meet me to finalise my hse electrical pts. Supposed to start electrical works yst but now think can only start earliest sat or mon liao. **** sian...cause of all the delays ah, think my reno can only complete near to end of dec man.

Another damage... our 5.1 sound system but at an unresistable price from our buddy Samuel :jammin: Thanks bro!! :bow:

We are getting the white one and to be mounted on ceiling

ceiling.jpg

dome.jpg

Hi sir, how much u buy this set of focal dome? Mind pm-ing where & $ of it?

Thank you sis Sleek :thumbs up: I hope so too... and all the best to your renovation too... following closely on your progress :yamseng:

Renotm

Apologise for my delayed reply. Believe you were advised by bro Centrino le

Esther

Oooppsss... not suay lah... juz a coincidence. Dun worry. *pat*pat* Sebastian's quote turned out to be more expensive than what we have got from our electrician.