Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
matrox

Our Pigeon Hole

Ceiling is almost done, except for some touching up in MBR and ceiling for living... Hopefully, the entire renovation journey will be smooth sailing :dunno:

Bedroom 3

AC piping covered up le

015.jpg

MBR

AC piping at the entrance ceiling also covered up

014.jpg

013.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

False ceiling at dining area, the "hole" is for the hanging light above the dining table

011.jpg

Cove light at bedroom 2

009.jpg

Cove light at MBR, still need some touch up

007.jpg

Cove light at bedroom 3

008.jpg

Basically we did cove light in all bedrooms and living room. False ceiling in study room and dining area which was partitioned out from the living room.

Oh yes... there is also hole on the false ceiling at the foyer

116.jpg

Our latest loot bought during the long weekend :-

1) Dining table

DH wanted an extendable dining table but the one from XZQT is way outa our budget, luckily from recommendation from renotalk, we visited Hommage and bought below extendable dining table but in black glass at only a fraction of the price compare from the former. Chairs will be bought separately elsewhere.

077.jpg

076.jpg

2) Coffee table

Originally did not intend to get a coffee table as we have young kid at home. But as we are getting a package from Cellini so the strategy is to ask for more things to be included in the package as we are not getting the TV console and bed.

It has a front compartment for putting magazines and a drawer. The black glass coffee table will complement our color theme in the hall.

093.jpg

085.jpg

3) 2 x Bedside table

This will be put in our MBR but with white PVC table top

086.jpg

Got the picture from the web

side.jpg

Edited by matrox

Hmmm... sort of dak match right... wooden arm rest sofa and black glass coffee table :jawdrop: We wanted to get the darker wooden arm rest in almost black brown color, but they have discontinued it just 2 weeks ago 8| Thanks for the undecisiveness!!!!

6) Dressing table for mum

Love the foldable mirror and the left & right compartment from bottles and tubs of skincare from dropping off the ground. All accesories can be kept in the squared "hole" and keeping it neat and tidy. :sport-smiley-004:

DT52-DTS52.jpg

8) Kitchen sink

Initially DH wanted a double bowl sink, but in the end we settled for a single bowl as we got a basket (complimentary with the sink and other accessories) for our dirty dishes. I especially like the compartment to put the washing sponge, dish detergent etc so that the countertop could be kept neat.

sink.jpg

9)

Did I ever mention that our budget was burstED? Guess what, greedy me went to confirm floor tiles for the kitchen which we only intended to do carpentry with the existing wall and floor tiles from HDB. 8|8|8| But now.... arghhh.... Hahaha... I convince DH by "please visualize, with our chosen laminates (black glossy) for the kitchen cabinet with the existing floor tiles and the chosen floor tiles (below), which one looks nicer?" :sport-smiley-004:

019.jpg

wow you also looting along the weekend matrox :D

Nice things u got there~ (can PM me on these)

I like some of your things can i know where to get it heeh

1)focal dome 5.1 ( can show the subwoofer?)

2)Bean Bag (Orange i like to brighten up the hall)

3)Bedside table (Awesome selection to place next to bed)

Thanks ya! :sport-smiley-004:

Tiling starts today and below is the wall and floor tiles we have selected for the common toilet. We are also doing the MBR toilet but picture of the tiles is not clear.

From the left...

Wall tiles for wet area

Wall tiles for dry area

Floor for the entire toilet

022.jpg