Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pinkwhale

Js Lovely Home By Pinkwhale

Hi pinkwhale, you have very nice WIW!

I'm now waiting for keys now and have plan to install a full WIW in one of my bedroom too, do you mind sharing the cost of reno for the WIW itself, and also the total Reno cost?

Tried to PM you but your mailbox is full. =)

Cheers

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Pinkwhale

I'm a huge fan of your place. Been following your renovation progress from start to end. Finally going to start my journey soon :sport-smiley-018: Have almost done DIY my designs and now looking for a reliable contractor. Can you PM or email me at vortexcube@hotmail.com your contractor contacts/address? Thank you.

Hi Pinkwhale,

I am very new to RT but saw your postings on your recommendation of your contractor Mr K.

I am looking to renovate my place, may I ask if you can share his contact? .I have tried to PM you for Mr K's contact but your mail box is full

Many many thanks! My email is Mictan.sh07@gmail.com

Missyzen

Hi, I am looking for good contractor to renovate my kitchen, toilets. Would you mind to share your contractor's contact?

Thanks!!

HI FOLKS!!!!!!!!!!!

:dancingqueen: :dancingqueen: :dancingqueen:

I cannot remember how long since I last logged into Renotalk TBlog, I'm so sorry for the missing in action, but I'm just too lazy to log in anymore.

But OMG to my surprise that my tblog is still around :jawdrop: !?! and more surprisingly that I still receive enquiry on Mr K's contact, I guess he must be having very very good business... haha.

I will PM those who enquire to me in March 2013, those before I assume you already gotten the contact from others bloggers. Sorry again for this super long delay.

Good day pinkwhale, I hope you see your blog in Apr'13. Your PM box is full.

I would deeply appreciate it if you could provide the contact(s) of the contractor (Mr. K?), whom did up your home. cheers............... evelyn (etspencer@rocketmail.com)

Where you buy this Clock and how much?? I been searching for such wall clock..

Would like to share on my clock - one of the first few items that we bought for our home before renovation got started, was quite worried that it couldnt match it, but I think now it seems quite ok... :sport-smiley-018: :sport-smiley-018:

7038006047_1ff8cb4214.jpg

6891911860_b2bd0183e3.jpg

6891912806_3a0bbaeabb.jpg

Hi dear, would like to ask if you are able to share Mr k's contact details with me please? I am really sorry to trouble you. And also just to check with you. Is your walk in wardrobe done by him too? Its super gorgeous!! Hope to hear from you soon! :) you may email me at cindygohxy@gmail.com too! :)

Hi, anyone mind to share Mr K's contact??

Hope to start my reno mid July... At least before Chinese 7th month..

Thanks a lot!!

Hi, can you send me Mr K's contact and your quotation (if convenient)?

If someone else has his contact, can email me at juliakm03@yahoo.com.sg

Thank u so much :yamseng:

Hello pinkwhale,

Chanced upon your blog this afternoon and kept reading from page 1 to page 25.

Your journey of house reno was indeed amazing, and congrats in your beautifully-designed home.

We just gotten our keys for our nest and will really appreciate if you can help us out since we are 1st-timers in house renov :)

1) Can you send me your contractor's contact? Couldnt PM you about this..

2) We are interested in several items in your home..Wonder if you can share with us the source and the cost necessary.

a) The lights along your corridor.

b) Your kitchen sink. the size is ideal for us.

c) The wire-mesh toilet doors.

d) The lights at the kitchen counter.

Thank you very much and we look forward to your reply! :yamseng:

Hi,

We really enjoyed reading how you've done up your place!!

Will it be possible to share with us Mr K's contact?

My email is wong0369@gmail.com or you could PM me!

Thanks much! ;]

Or anyone else can help forward too? Tks in advance!

Really love your house design, very inspiration for us.. we hope our future house will be like minimalist plus a little industrial.. :)

Do you mind to share us the contractor ID and quotation for reference.. thanks a lot!