Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Luvping04

Door, Best View Door, Decorille

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi,

Sorry to hear about your bad experience but do u think u could provide more details about your complaint against Decorille?

It'll be good to share with us all becox I might jux require a replacement of windows later on. The very first time I came across Decorille was an advertisement on shower screens. And lately, they did some advertisements in the chinese newspapers on windows that could be used as both in the swinging or sliding mode.

Both my hubby & myself wondered how good the mechanism is.

Would you have photographs of what they've done for your home? If yes, please share them with us. It'll help to substantiate your complaints against them in the forum.

Hi,

Sorry to hear about your bad experience but do u think u could provide more details about your complaint against Decorille?

It'll be good to share with us all becox I might jux require a replacement of windows later on. The very first time I came across Decorille was an advertisement on shower screens. And lately, they did some advertisements in the chinese newspapers on windows that could be used as both in the swinging or sliding mode.

Both my hubby & myself wondered how good the mechanism is.

Would you have photographs of what they've done for your home? If yes, please share them with us. It'll help to substantiate your complaints against them in the forum.

Hi,

i gotten my door from them but they are totally not responsible, not the workmanship is bad.

i have not yet implemented the whole door, only the frame.

the salesperson who convince to buy, have over promise.

he mention that he will be the person to come down to install. end result, measurement, installation date was delay n delay n delay.

the person who install, any how installed the frame.

it cos uneven height of the frame, all my renovation have to stop.

when this happen we request to re-stall the frame, the saleperson say, he will come dwn to take a look at the situation.

guess what??? his colleague came on behalf, he is totally not able to coordinate with us. the floor have to be uneven in order to match the frame. he ask us to leave the frame as it is, cos they refuse to change it.

end of the day, nutin is change, my work is further delay.

i did a complaint, the actual saleperson come dwn to resolve.

now..... it was delay cos they have over pack their schedule.

my contractor say, the measurement totally off!

i have so much to tok abt... i will wait and see how they do to resolve this..i will update tis again...

Hi,

i gotten my door from them but they are totally not responsible, not the workmanship is bad.

i have not yet implemented the whole door, only the frame.

the salesperson who convince to buy, have over promise.

he mention that he will be the person to come down to install. end result, measurement, installation date was delay n delay n delay.

the person who install, any how installed the frame.

it cos uneven height of the frame, all my renovation have to stop.

when this happen we request to re-stall the frame, the saleperson say, he will come dwn to take a look at the situation.

guess what??? his colleague came on behalf, he is totally not able to coordinate with us. the floor have to be uneven in order to match the frame. he ask us to leave the frame as it is, cos they refuse to change it.

end of the day, nutin is change, my work is further delay.

i did a complaint, the actual saleperson come dwn to resolve.

now..... it was delay cos they have over pack their schedule.

my contractor say, the measurement totally off!

i have so much to tok abt... i will wait and see how they do to resolve this..i will update tis again...

Dear Luvping,

But how did you know if the installed frame is uneven, or the floor is uneven to start with?

Cheers!

Hi Luvping

Do u have any photographs to show us becox pictures speak a thousand words? It'll save you alot of effort in explanation too!

The workmanship is definitely bad if they cannot even install a door frame properly. However, if there a reason why you had to get your door & frame separately instead of getting it from your renovation contractor?

That's the thing about ala-carte in renovation. It becomes a nightmare when you double up as both an owner & a project manager for the renovation of your home. I tried that before, it can be a killer when things go wrong. :jawdrop:

Hi Luvping

Do u have any photographs to show us becox pictures speak a thousand words? It'll save you alot of effort in explanation too!

The workmanship is definitely bad if they cannot even install a door frame properly. However, if there a reason why you had to get your door & frame separately instead of getting it from your renovation contractor?

That's the thing about ala-carte in renovation. It becomes a nightmare when you double up as both an owner & a project manager for the renovation of your home. I tried that before, it can be a killer when things go wrong. :jawdrop:

will update when i get it installed. the levelling will not be able to see it thru , u need to put a chair or somestuff to see if it is balance...

the problem is that the installation process is a nightmare.

i wont intro or recommend them again.

they suppose to come down YESTERDAY to tk measurement, same it go... excuses... they are still not here.....

another delay! call n chase le nutin happen too...

night mare...

If this is the situation, then you'll have to chase them becox there's no other choice when you've presumably paid them the deposit.

To find out whether the frame has achieved equilibrium or not, I'm not sure if you could ask your renovation contractor to use the "bubble" ruler (not sure about the technical term). That is the most accurate tool to use.

Looking forward to your photos! :)

If this is the situation, then you'll have to chase them becox there's no other choice when you've presumably paid them the deposit.

To find out whether the frame has achieved equilibrium or not, I'm not sure if you could ask your renovation contractor to use the "bubble" ruler (not sure about the technical term). That is the most accurate tool to use.

Dear Edenstrauss,

My guess is, both the contractor & frame installer are at fault. To confirm, we have to see the photos, especially one showing the frame's footings.

Cheers!

Dear Edenstrauss,

My guess is, both the contractor & frame installer are at fault. To confirm, we have to see the photos, especially one showing the frame's footings.

Cheers!

Hi Lauer,

yes I definitely agree with u :) Photos speak for themselves.

yup!today is my final installation date for my door...

Something as expected...

they are shd b here at 9-9.30am

10am i call the person in charge

me : y are they not here?

incharge: they are on their way, i cant find them

me: y are they not here?

inchage: their car breakdwn, will reach b4 lunch

1pm

me: y are they not here?

incharge: they are on the way

list go on n on....

n they are not here!

since the v first day, nutin go well as per promise....

**** upset, if they dun do a gd job, i will delay my payment too~

hi they did....

my contractor was v pro....

the door ppl... send some irresponsible guy, n they have to re-do...

the re-do need to reschedule..... n it not done properly.....

well i just wan to get it done... no more biz with them...

the quality of the door by right shd b v v gd....

with these saleperson n not responsible installation guy....

the quality drop..

nvr BELIEVE when the saleguy say," believe mi, i will be there to supervise , i be the one who do the hand on"

This are empty promises....

=)

So is your door installation finally completed by Decorille?

I still cannot understand why u didn't get ur renovation contractor to do up those doors & had to go to a 3rd party vendor.

Did u take any photographs to illustrate how bad the workmanship is?

Who is the sales rep who clinched your deal & who is the installer?

I've got neighbours who told me that they engaged Decorille for their newly renovated homes & there were no such issues. They claimed that their transaction was a breeze.

If they cannot deliver their services to your satisfaction, you might want to forgo your deposit & look elsewhere. No point wasting time & energy over such problems.

Perhaps u might want to get your contractor to supply & install those doors in your home.

Edited by edenstrauss

Hi Luvping

How's your installation getting on? I would like to share my unhappiness with them too...

Decorille had recently installed my windows and grilles and i fully agree that their service are really bad.

1. Windows and grilles are full of scratches.

2. The intersection of grilles has many rough edges.

3. The alignment for 1 of the set of grilles is off.

4. All plastic brackets at corners of frames are either not joining properly or mis-aligned.

5. The tracks for all grilles and windows are nosie too.

6. An inch of the cement got chipped off at the yard during installation.

During the joint inspection, they agreed to replace 1 of the badly aligned grilles set. However, 1 week later, the sales guy revert saying no replacement will be done and onli minor rectification will be carried out. When ask what rectification work are they going to carry out, they are unable to reply.

We are still waiting for their reply and this has caused delay to our renovation too.

Hi edenstrauss, I meet this sale guy at the Expo fair... I trust him which I regreted... Totally not as promise...

I even recommend to a few of my friend who are complainting.

Hi rara...

My door is installed finally...

After sale are v v bad. Im being nice n tupid to pay up the balance n trust them again to follow up as per normal. To tear off the plastic cover n fix my lock too.. They drag till like no body biz. They are bad!!!

i signed up the deal at expo too... it's a big mistake!! i dun trust them in carrying out any rectification cos till now, they can't give me a work schedule. sighed...