Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Syukur

Tenant Doing Things When Am Not Around

I caught my female tenant in her early 20s showering without closing the bathroom door at night several times. I also caught her walking around in my living room in only her bra and panty.:notti:

I told her that her photos may appear on STOMP and requested her to dress properly in the house but she didnt listen

She also cooked and smoked in my house, although cooking and smoking were not allowed. During signing of lease, I already told her about these house rules and she agreed at that point in time. Whenever I reminded her not to cook or smoke, she would just argue with me. She poured her food straight into my kitchen sink and left her dirty plates in my sink for days. End up I would wash the plates for her. She used my washing machine machine 4 times per week, I closed 1 eye to this part and let her be.

The last straw was she refused to pay her rent, so I asked her to move out within 1 month.

The reason why I only sign 3-months lease with my tenants is to make it flexible for them and me to change tenant and landlord if we are not happy with each other LOL.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I caught my female tenant in her early 20s showering without closing the bathroom door at night several times. I also caught her walking around in my living room in only her bra and panty.:notti:

I told her that her photos may appear on STOMP and requested her to dress properly in the house but she didnt listen

She also cooked and smoked in my house, although cooking and smoking were not allowed. During signing of lease, I already told her about these house rules and she agreed at that point in time. Whenever I reminded her not to cook or smoke, she would just argue with me. She poured her food straight into my kitchen sink and left her dirty plates in my sink for days. End up I would wash the plates for her. She used my washing machine machine 4 times per week, I closed 1 eye to this part and let her be.

The last straw was she refused to pay her rent, so I asked her to move out within 1 month.

The reason why I only sign 3-months lease with my tenants is to make it flexible for them and me to change tenant and landlord if we are not happy with each other LOL.

Hey forgotten,

Do you actually have those house rules written down in the contract? Maybe if you impose a fine of some sort it will help?

I know of a friend who used to rent a room from this family. They made her sign an agreement that if she smokes or anything is damaged, they'll forfeit her deposit. Or something along those lines. Since my friend really doesn't smoke, she signed.

How I wish I could have tenant like this. Nose bleeding everyday,haha.

Hey forgotten,

Do you actually have those house rules written down in the contract? Maybe if you impose a fine of some sort it will help?

I know of a friend who used to rent a room from this family. They made her sign an agreement that if she smokes or anything is damaged, they'll forfeit her deposit. Or something along those lines. Since my friend really doesn't smoke, she signed.

Fine and warning are no use one on my ex-tenant. And I rather change tenant than be like a hawk on my tenant. I just want to relax after work at home hehe. :) Your friend's landlord are not scared that the tenant will add funny thing to their water and food meh if tenant got pissed?

After 1 month stay, she owed me rent and told me that she would pay me 2 months rent at month end but she only paid 1 month rent at month end. Thus I do not own any security deposit from her since it is used to offset her rent. She cooked up sob stories that her previous housing agent cheated her money etc. and refused to move out.

She had degree, employment pass holder,and earning more than 2.8K. Aiyah she obviously got money to pay my rent but she didn't want to. Once, she said she had 1K in her posb account and few thousands in pounds.

Even for moving out, she told lies. She said she would move out , mop room floor, let me inspect room and pay for any damaged item on a particular date. She secretly moved out 1 day earlier than that date while we were out for lunch for 1 hour LOL. Her room was never mopped. Good thing was nothing was damaged in the room.

Hope she would not be too "mean" to her future landlord, she forgot that we knew what is her company in Singapore from her emp pass, we can easily visit her at her office if we want. :rolleyes:

I am not going to rent out my room anymore. Peace is more important. :sport-smiley-004:

p/s: I also had 2 nice ex-tenants before. God is kind.

How I wish I could have tenant like this. Nose bleeding everyday,haha.

Got D cup leh :dancingqueen:

Before she stays in your house for a week, I bet Mrs Bepgof will chase her out liao. :D

Hi forgotten,

the Mrs bepgof part was funny kekekekeke :rofl:

we're not ready to rent out yet ... but the thought of having such problematic tenants gives me cold turkey :( feeling scared that they will practice black magic leh... :ph34r:

Hi forgotten,

the Mrs bepgof part was funny kekekekeke :rofl:

we're not ready to rent out yet ... but the thought of having such problematic tenants gives me cold turkey :( feeling scared that they will practice black magic leh... :ph34r:

Well renting room comes with both gain and risk.

I ever got some calls from tourists who wanted to rent my room for 1 month. I flatly rejected them cos it is illegal and unsafe. The items in our house are worth much more than their 1 month deposit ($500).

Got D cup leh :dancingqueen:

Before she stays in your house for a week, I bet Mrs Bepgof will chase her out liao. :D

Wow, women really understand women.

Let me tell you, Mrs bepgof can endure only max 2 days then action liao. The D cup sure OUT! Mrs always allow no Mr's eye to "eat" ice-cream or tufu. Mrs always like to "eat" vinegar leh.

Wow, women really understand women.

Let me tell you, Mrs bepgof can endure only max 2 days then action liao. The D cup sure OUT! Mrs always allow no Mr's eye to "eat" ice-cream or tufu. Mrs always like to "eat" vinegar leh.

You are such a lucky man. It shows your wife is deeply in love with you. :good:

My hubby thinks i am siao ding dong sometimes.

I teased my hubby, "Did you regret sleeping too early yesterday? If you slept 30min later yesterday, you got to see live show :bath: "

"Did your nose bleed? Her neh neh are bigger than my ones leh" :notti:

You are such a lucky man. It shows your wife is deeply in love with you. :good:

I teased my hubby, "Did you regret sleeping too early yesterday? If you slept 30min later yesterday, you got to see live show :bath: "

Most men keke one, with mrs around they act decent with eye 1/4 open. When mrs not around, behave as if hungry tiger just come out from cave.

I'm exceptional one. Mrs around or not, eye open big big, but hands never touch hor.

Most men keke one, with mrs around they act decent with eye 1/4 open. When mrs not around, behave as if hungry tiger just come out from cave.

I'm exceptional one. Mrs around or not, eye open big big, but hands never touch hor.

"We drool and oggle but when comes to a wife, its a different set of rules in choosing." ;)

I suppose all women get jealous very easily.

We are from venus & guys are from mars. So that's what make the opposites attract. ;)

bepgof - u r very thick skin leh but u r right lor, guys with the correct sexual orientation are all "cheeko-peks" leh... :rofl:

Edited by edenstrauss

Hahahaha! :rofl:

Forgotten, you're really so funny! :lol:

I suppose all women get jealous very easily.

We are from venus & guys are from mars. So that's what make the opposites attract. ;)

Guys get jealous too. Try wearing and going out in super low cut top or super short skirt, see your hubby's reaction hehe.:dribble: