Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
slyphy

Our New Route...em

There're some slight hippcups on my reno..woodwork not able to complete in time...hence my moving date ben delayed :furious:

Shalom advise there's penalty charges as we failed to informed them 7 days in advance for change of date. Total penalty cost ard $800+, luckily ID was kind enough to absord this cost. ID advise that he need another 1 week forjob completion, thus shifting change to next Sun.

The penalty is very heavy. Is the ID company responsible for the delay? If it is, then I think it is right they should bear the full cost of the delay ....

Edited by potatoes

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Well actually my moving cost is $1155, so we inform postponement within 48hrs, penalty is 50% of the cost which is $577.50 + $50 (admin fee) + $250 (surcharge for wkend). The penalty cost is almost same as my moving cost...

Just want to congratulate u for your Reno completion... At least most of the stress is over. Now u can get ready for your big move in. Happy move in :)

Just want to congratulate u for your Reno completion... At least most of the stress is over. Now u can get ready for your big move in. Happy move in :)

Thanks Potatoes...!

There're some slight hippcups on my reno..woodwork not able to complete in time...hence my moving date ben delayed :furious:

Shalom advise there's penalty charges as we failed to informed them 7 days in advance for change of date. Total penalty cost ard $800+, luckily ID was kind enough to absord this cost. ID advise that he need another 1 week forjob completion, thus shifting change to next Sun.

Wah! That's very ex. Did Shalom inform you of the penalty when you hired them ? No wonder my mover made a lot of noise when I changed my moving date twice. The 2nd time I only gave 2 days notice. But luckily he did not impose any penalty.

Wah! That's very ex. Did Shalom inform you of the penalty when you hired them ? No wonder my mover made a lot of noise when I changed my moving date twice. The 2nd time I only gave 2 days notice. But luckily he did not impose any penalty.

Hi Ion, yes all T & C was stated in the contract but I never thought tat i would fall into this lor...hahaha...but since ID is paying then ok lor. Juz tat all my stuff are inside the ctn boxes and this causes some inconvenience...

Ok...time to start updating my blog...

After much consideration and assurance from ID...I've decided to give it a try to lay the granite till the balcony wall...was hesitating as afraid it will be too dark with almost half of the living room cover with black galaxy but was so pleased with my decision as the result turns out fantastic... :D:D:D

balconygranitewall.jpg

Edited by slyphy

House Ligthing all done!

lightingpoint.jpg

Cove Light at stairs...

covelightatstairs.jpg

Crystal Light at dining area..took quite sometime to convince my hubby to have a crystal light at home...as he is those kind that prefer low maintenance stuff :rolleyes::rolleyes:

crystallightatdiningare.jpg

Boys Room..wardrobe & study Desk...

boysroomwardrobe.jpg

boysroomstudydesk.jpg

Oh ya...not forgetting...the Wall Decal we specially made for my boy...

Before & after...

walldecalatboysroom.jpg

walldecalatboysroomview.jpg

walldecalatboysroomview.jpg

Edited by slyphy

Main Gate...but they delivered the wrong color :furious::furious:

Got the sales uncle to bring back and change...

maingate.jpg

Window Grill also up...

windowgrill.jpg

Common Toilet Vanity Top...

vanitytopatcommontoilet.jpg

Things that I bought…

Coffee Table

coffeetablen.jpg

Korean Porcelain Bowls..

koreanprocelainbowls.jpg

Chairs for Kids study desk….everyone says it doesn't seems approraite…but I dun mind or care….in fact I bought 3pcs in total…

studychair.jpg

Edited by slyphy

TV Feature Wall…in progress…

Today...ID, Electrician & HTS guys gona meet up to finalize the detail of wall mounting the HTS, TV etc...

tvfeaturewallatlivingro.jpg

Edited by slyphy