Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
slyphy

Our New Route...em

So envious of your railings. You are not changing it right?

If my sellers had installed the same, we could have saved so much more $$.

My stainless steel and glass railings cost us a huge bomb.. heart pain.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Will continue to update the progress and share...

So far..I would say my reno is rush but yet everything seems to be moving...ID really bring in a lot of workers to rush the work out. I get to know fr my hubby that we have 2 China workers laying the granite, 3 Malaysian workers laying the kitchen, 3 toilets wall & floor tiles, a few Indian workers doing the hacking and clearing the debris, electrician working on the rewiring etc...

No major hippcups so far and thins seems to be going fine...hope it will continue to move fast and smooth...

One thing to compliment is my ID has been very accomodating as we did some last minute changes despite we had already finaliz his 3D design...he juz keep saying ok..no problem we're still in time to change... :yamseng:

Hi Slyphy, your reno is making good progress..... can't wait to see your final product! :yamseng:

So envious of your railings. You are not changing it right?

If my sellers had installed the same, we could have saved so much more $$.

My stainless steel and glass railings cost us a huge bomb.. heart pain.

u're right Jeep3, no skirt in my hse...that's wat my fren's & colleagues commented too :rofl::rofl:

Am changing to glass railing too which cost me ard 8K for the railng itself only. Basically, I hacked/changed everthing except the stairs & 2nd floor parquet flooring & the recess area pebble floor.

How much u pay for yr railing?

Hi Slyphy, your reno is making good progress..... can't wait to see your final product! :yamseng:

Thanks Potatoes...I am anxious to see the end result too :D

u're right Jeep3, no skirt in my hse...that's wat my fren's & colleagues commented too :rofl::rofl:

Am changing to glass railing too which cost me ard 8K for the railng itself only. Basically, I hacked/changed everthing except the stairs & 2nd floor parquet flooring & the recess area pebble floor.

How much u pay for yr railing?

Huh, i thought you are keeping the railings. So sayang.

Yours is just glass railings or with stainless steel?

I think yours is too expensive la!

Mine is stainless steel with glass = $4.8k! Almost half of yours!

If i chose just glass will be even cheaper.

Later i show you the type of railings we are getting.

See if you want to get the contact from my Id.

I really think 8k is too much. I can install both auto shutter n railings with 8k+!

Huh, i thought you are keeping the railings. So sayang.

Yours is just glass railings or with stainless steel?

I think yours is too expensive la!

Mine is stainless steel with glass = $4.8k! Almost half of yours!

If i chose just glass will be even cheaper.

Later i show you the type of railings we are getting.

See if you want to get the contact from my Id.

I really think 8k is too much. I can install both auto shutter n railings with 8k+!

Hi Jeep3...Oops..i indicate wrongly..mine is $5.8K la..my hubby saw my posting and nearly fainted...quickly sms to correct me.. :bangwall:

Been busy lately with the packing fr next Fri will be our moving into new house...had engaged Shalom Mover to do the job..they are really fast as all the cartons has been delivered to my doorstep within the next 2 days after I confirm their services...

I really hope my ID can complete on time..so far as usual...no major hippcups..

And here's more update on the reno process..

After much pushing...HDB finally approved the shiftng of the main door position and ID proceeded with the last hacking job... :sport-smiley-004:

lasthacking.jpg

Oh ya...am looking for this bar stool...has anyone seen this...pls pls letme know if you do...been searching over the weekend but can't find it..my fren bought it few years back in Natural living @$250 and i went back to check but the Salesman say already discontinued this model..

barstool.jpg

Saw another model quite similar but price is 7X much more than the above model...according to Salesman...this is designer chair...but am not going to spend that much for a bar stool...

designerbarstool.jpg

There're some slight hippcups on my reno..woodwork not able to complete in time...hence my moving date ben delayed :furious:

Shalom advise there's penalty charges as we failed to informed them 7 days in advance for change of date. Total penalty cost ard $800+, luckily ID was kind enough to absord this cost. ID advise that he need another 1 week forjob completion, thus shifting change to next Sun.