Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
slyphy

Our New Route...em

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Here's the revised 3D fr kitchen. Had changed swop the position for fridge and the sink at dry area & changed the laminate to a plain white for simplicity.

kitchenfinalrev3d.jpg

Seems like all my shopping list almost completed.

Updated as fllw :

1. Lorenzo Sofa

2. Electrolux Oven

3. Electrolux stove

4. Electolux Island Hoob (tis is really painful coz is damp ex)

5. Electrolux Dryer

6. Fisher & Paykel Fridge

7. KDK Ceiling Fan

8. Whole hse lighting (include a crystal light for my dining area)

9. Toilet Accessories (tis cost a bomb too)

Balance item need to purchase :

1. 2 x Super Single Mattress (1 bed frame/divan is needed)

2. Coffee Table (will decided on this when we move in, afraid may not have enough place)

And next sourcing for mover...so far I only heard of Shalom Mover, does anyone know of any reliable mover?

And lastly, would be applying reno permit fr next week..

Target Schedule :

1 Dec 2011 : 2nd appt. for key collection...yeah :dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

2 Dec 2011 : Hacking Day...

3 Dec to 4 Jan : laying of granite on 1st floor, carpentry on 2nd floor, all the 3 toilets etc

5 Jan : General Cleaning

Stop work and restart after CNY...

Will start updating the progress fr early Dec ;)

As it's near CNY, my ID told me that reno will stop on 1st Jan 2012..which means he will only be able to complete my reno for 2nd floor. 1st floor reno (carpentry work for kitchen & TV console) to be continued after CNY :( no choice but to accept...

And next sourcing for mover...so far I only heard of Shalom Mover, does anyone know of any reliable mover?

Stop work and restart after CNY...

Will start updating the progress fr early Dec ;)

As it's near CNY, my ID told me that reno will stop on 1st Jan 2012..which means he will only be able to complete my reno for 2nd floor. 1st floor reno (carpentry work for kitchen & TV console) to be continued after CNY :( no choice but to accept...

I have used Breakthrough Missions for the 3rd time running..... u may want to try them. Price is also reasonable.

Person to contact is Vincent / Raymond

Contgrats on getting ur keys soon. Sorry to hear about the break in your reno work in 2012 .... I believe many of the workers are M'sians..... hope things will work out well for u and have a smooth reno :yamseng:

I have used Breakthrough Missions for the 3rd time running..... u may want to try them. Price is also reasonable.

Person to contact is Vincent / Raymond

Contgrats on getting ur keys soon. Sorry to hear about the break in your reno work in 2012 .... I believe many of the workers are M'sians..... hope things will work out well for u and have a smooth reno :yamseng:

Thanks for the info...will try to check on their quote!

Finally..collected my key on 1 Dec...our whole family were so excited and we went straight to our new home for door opening ceremony....here's some pic to share..

Key collected :dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

keycollection.jpg

Open Door ceremony :bow::bow:

hackingprocess.jpg

Proceeding to 2nd Floor....

Bed Room 1 & 2...

bedrm12.jpg

Very Small....Common Toilet

commontoilet.jpg

Entrance to Master Bedroom & Master Toilet...

mastertoilet.jpg

Master Bedrm...

masterbedrmbefore.jpg

Edited by slyphy

2 Dec - 1st Day of hacking process...(ID very efficient...started hacking the next day after key collection)

Luckily we had apply the reno permit way before key collection...thank goodness! :yeah::yeah:

Here's some pohotos of the hacking...am actually quite surprise that so much can be done with just one day...

hackingno1.jpg

hackingno2.jpg

hackingno3.jpg

Will continue to post the reno process...

Am so anxious to see the effect of the black galaxy floor tile when layed....according to ID shld be up by mid Dec...

Now praying for everything to go smoothly...

Ur house looks like move-in conditions... Very nice ma... Sure paid quite a sum for COV?

Well, u're actually right...the owner maintained it quite well...so it's actually move in condition with some minor touch up.

But we don't like the design so decided to redo the whole hse...except for the paquet flooring on the stairs & 2nd floor no change...

Edited by slyphy

Wow nice 3ds!

Im also currently renovating my em.

Guess what? My ID suggested having dry and wet kitchen as well!

Cant wait to move in soon. So excited for u also!