Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
slyphy

Our New Route...em

More pics on your progress leh.... Slyphy, u r redoing your staircase too? If you are doing it, remember to discuss what need to be done and detailed one. I had bad experience and got my ID to rework.

hmm...been busy latey and didn't had time to chk out the progress...but my hubby is there almost everyday...he more anxious then me lor...I heard fr him hackng completed (except for 3 walls pending HDB approval) and today the electrical & HTS guy went down fr meeting with ID on the rewiring. Electrician also completed their removin of the exisitng wiring..

Tmr will start the laying of the toilet & kitchen wall tiles....can't wait to see the result....

For staircase, I am only changing the handle to glass..will keep the parquet flooring fr stairs to the whole area of 2nd floor....

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Design layout for my HTS...done by my HTS Supplier...

Am gona have 2 speakers mounted to the false ceiling at my dry kitchen..luv this ideal... :good:

reno6htssystemlayoutpla.jpg

I agree that EM needs to have a toilet at 1st level... Not just for elderly. Having one is impt when need to go toilet urgently or visitors can also use. I also restored my 1st toilet and it is not cheap lor.

Edited by potatoes

Ya, need to pay extra for toilet bowl, do piping, tiling, bathroom accessories....

Look at your photos, it Reno is going on very well. Jia you!

Edited by potatoes

My hubby been visitng the site almost everyday and we had took many photos but didn't have time to update blog...

MORE RENO PROGRESS CONTINUE....

My black galaxy granite finally up...was so afraid that I may not like the color as fear that it may be too dark and made the whole house looks dim...luckily this unit is bright enough so the effect actually turns out good :D:D

graniteatentrance.jpg

granitefloor1.jpg

granitefloor2.jpg

Remember I mentioned there are a few walls to be hacked...finally the permit been after much pressure given to the officer... :bangwall:

And here's the result of the hacking which was only done today...

Wall at balcony been hackd down...

balconywallhacked.jpg

Wall near the entrance for 1st floor bedroom. Wall hacked and we will intend to do a full glass with sliding door to have a see thru effect..stil considering if to put any decal onto the glass..

1stfloorbedrm.jpg

Kitchen Wall Tiles almost done...

kitchenwalltiles.jpg

kitchenwalltiles1.jpg

Common Toilet Wall Tiles...

commontoilet.jpg

Oh ya....we got complaint from neighbour that workers did no clean off the corridor when leaving and so my ID pasted all this sign around the house and reminded the workers to do proper cleaning before leaving...and so far no more complaint till now...

noticeg.jpg

Also went to order my curtain, roman blind, wall paper, decal...wow so many thing to order :blink::blink:

curtainn.jpg

Edited by slyphy

Will continue to update the progress and share...

So far..I would say my reno is rush but yet everything seems to be moving...ID really bring in a lot of workers to rush the work out. I get to know fr my hubby that we have 2 China workers laying the granite, 3 Malaysian workers laying the kitchen, 3 toilets wall & floor tiles, a few Indian workers doing the hacking and clearing the debris, electrician working on the rewiring etc...

No major hippcups so far and thins seems to be going fine...hope it will continue to move fast and smooth...

One thing to compliment is my ID has been very accomodating as we did some last minute changes despite we had already finaliz his 3D design...he juz keep saying ok..no problem we're still in time to change... :yamseng:

Wa, yor black galaxy floor looks so atas! I like!

Go your place cannot wear skirt already, because too shiny! :D