Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
slyphy

Our New Route...em

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Will be starting mine later, now im still outside with my family.

Went to see mine earlier n bought lots of stuffs for the house.

Really broke :(

Wah slyphy u started hacking your place liao, congrats! Hope everything will be smooth :)

Thanks potatoes...do stay tune for more updates....

This week...to meet up ID, Electrician & Home Theatre System Installer..to finalize the rewiring...

Our new purchase...MOREL HOME THEATER SYSTEM (SOUNDSPOT 2)

sp2je.jpg

Seems like progress is good...ID assigned many worker's to site...so far no major hippcups...hope things to continue this smooth till completion :good::good:

Nice 3D design! Wish I can own an EM someday too. Gave up the idea as I have my parents staying with us and my mum has weak knees. Can't let her climb up the stairs all the time. I'll be getting my new apartment this end of feb too. Currently sourcing for IDs. Will continue with my blog when we are about to finalize the ID.

Nice hacking work! While we always wish everyday I'D will send many workers to do work, be prepared that there will be days there will be no workers also..... Speaking from my previous experience. All the best ! Jia you!

This week...to meet up ID, Electrician & Home Theatre System Installer..to finalize the rewiring...

Our new purchase...MOREL HOME THEATER SYSTEM (SOUNDSPOT 2)

sp2je.jpg

Nice HTS. Looking to get this also.

May i know how much and who you got this from? Does it inclusive of consultation, installation, etc?

Nice 3D design! Wish I can own an EM someday too. Gave up the idea as I have my parents staying with us and my mum has weak knees. Can't let her climb up the stairs all the time. I'll be getting my new apartment this end of feb too. Currently sourcing for IDs. Will continue with my blog when we are about to finalize the ID.

Hi Beluga,

I am also staying with my parent-in-law...we view the house & selected the hse together and seems they do not mind the stairs...we decided to purchase EM. Infact we don't expect to get EM as initially we were looking at EA as our main concern is we need 4 bedrm..but there's not much EA in the west and we happen to spot this EM and the moment we step in everyone feel comfortable and after much nego we decided to get this...

Nice hacking work! While we always wish everyday I'D will send many workers to do work, be prepared that there will be days there will be no workers also..... Speaking from my previous experience. All the best ! Jia you!

Hmmm....I guess the ID has no choice but to assigned so many workers as it's really a rush reno...I keep reminding him not to have any delay as I've alr planned my move in date... :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

Nice HTS. Looking to get this also.

May i know how much and who you got this from? Does it inclusive of consultation, installation, etc?

I got it from a shop in Plaza Sin...It cost ard 4K+ exlcude installation but consultation is FOC...the salesman is a very nice & help guy..let me know if u need his ctc...

More pics on your progress leh.... Slyphy, u r redoing your staircase too? If you are doing it, remember to discuss what need to be done and detailed one. I had bad experience and got my ID to rework.