Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bigbearyong

Any Comment On Ahomestory

15k should be around there if you looking for basic renovation, I have seen lots of company having packages for basic renovation at around that price.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

@Barcounter: to post pic here, i think you will need an online photo sharing acc.

1) u can go to http://www.flickr.com/ to register an account

2) upload all the photos

3) once u are done, i believe there are a hyperlink of the photo under every photo

4) come back to renotalk forum, click on the "insert image" icon n enter the hyperlink of ur photo

5) u are done!!!

hope this helps

Can anyone guide me on how to post photos here?

hi all, just to share, we went for wallpaper, bathroom accessories, lightings shopping over the weekend and i must agree to what willy had advise us prior to our appointment with us. he told us that its going to be a long long day and its really a long long day! we met willy at 11am and went for lightings & bathroom shopping first. wow, when we enter the shop we were like omg, there are so many range to choose from and everything look so pretty! must really give it to willy, his patience with us is definitely recommended. he had narrowed down most of the items that he suggested that we should have, but its us who cant decide, all the things that he recommend is so nice! we spend almost 2-3hours selecting all the bathroom accessories and lightings. Next stop, wallpaper selection. didnt really expected that the price range for wall paper range from a few hundred to thousand and there is also a seperate charge for installation. its really crap that they cant provide free installation, do they expect us to DIY?! eventually we only get the wallpaper for the living room and masterbedroom due to budget. it was really a tiring day but its fun at the same time!

rem, once u purchased yr stuffs from the shops that your id brought u to.. dont go compare and look at the price that outside shop is selling at, if not i say your heart will pain like siao..

cheers.

rem, once u purchased yr stuffs from the shops that your id brought u to.. dont go compare and look at the price that outside shop is selling at, if not i say your heart will pain like siao..

cheers.

haha thanks for the information but i must say that Willy accompany us to the lightings shop that we want to go. we went to lighting.com shop where we research that the lights there are not expensive.

kudos to willy! never even complain for the long hours spend with us

well ppl, willy handed over the project over to me on the 2th of March. Time taken from entire project : 9 weeks including all hoilday & CNY period!

although there are some minor touching up after they handed over the house to me, i must say their service is still prompt and good!

Thanks so much for the effort spend by Willy & his team of contractors/workers

Edited by bigbearyong

anyway if you all are wondering how my house look like, you can go to their facebook page and see. they upload the 3d drawing for my place. :)

Click here to view

Hi, i saw ur 3D photos on FB.

Can i check with you if ahomestory is exp?

Wow congrats! I cant wait for my house to be completed even though we are still going through the design details and materials choosing. Haven even start yet due to some family issue. One thing i must agree is that we also understand that willy dont force us to go to which lighting/accessories shop to buy. We told him that we had already had a few shop in mind and he just told us to let him know a date & he will go shopping with us.

haha thanks for the information but i must say that Willy accompany us to the lightings shop that we want to go. we went to lighting.com shop where we research that the lights there are not expensive.

kudos to willy! never even complain for the long hours spend with us

well ppl, willy handed over the project over to me on the 2th of March. Time taken from entire project : 9 weeks including all hoilday & CNY period!

although there are some minor touching up after they handed over the house to me, i must say their service is still prompt and good!

Thanks so much for the effort spend by Willy & his team of contractors/workers

Hello gglg, from all e other quotes that i had compared between several IDs, their price is the mid range, not expensive nor cheap too. But from the materials they give us, it should belong to the high end range. Their quote is the first i receive, i still remember willy asking me to go around comparing the prices and make sure others give e same materials also. Eg are like soft closing cabinets, soft closing drawers, all carpentry inner are with coloured pvc, drawers in wardrobe comes with frosted glass panel, lifetime warranty for their soft closing thing.

I seem my friends unit done by them therefore i gt confident in them as my friend keep saying telling me how good they are. Thats why we had engaged them to do the project for us

Hi, i saw ur 3D photos on FB.

Can i check with you if ahomestory is exp?

met up with a home story 3 weeks ago and the ID said he will revert with a detailed quotation and a revised drawing (not 3D) but have not heard anything to date... :unsure: