Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bigbearyong

Any Comment On Ahomestory

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

it will also help a lot if you can tell the ID what you want.

its like telling the ID you are hungry but dont know whether to eat western or chinese cuisine.

it will also help a lot if you can tell the ID what you want.

its like telling the ID you are hungry but dont know whether to eat western or chinese cuisine.

i agree! thats what Willy did. Asking alot of questions which help us in choose the details and colours...

:-)

ya, good communication is very important !

and i always feel instructions via email is best as everything is documented.

this will cut down on misunderstandings and miscommunications.

all the best to your reno ! :-)

For our case it's slightly different. We are not sure what we want so we just let them know what are the colours we prefer and the texture we like. And from there they work out something for us. They are id so we feel it will be better if they are able to help go in to what kind of design we which will suit our colour.

Hi everyone, just to update, i had agreed to let them renovate my house after my appt last saturday with willy. Both me and my partner find that he is very honest and nice to work with. Throughout our 2hrs plus appt, we had go into alot of details about the work and no hard selling from willy. One of the key reason why we sign with him is that we had time constraints with the renovation, willy is the only one who initially reject our project when he calculate and notice that the entire project preparation phrase and work in progress will be insufficient where other IDs meet said all things can be done by our expected date which we also find that things are very rush. We comes to terms on the schedule and there after willy agreed to take up our project. Another reason is that for the price that they charge, though its not the cheapest but material given are much better than others. Things is so far so good and we have confident with willy. Hopefully everything will be smooth sailing for us. *finger crossed*

Hi happy cny all, woo... There seems to have more and more ppl taking up home story. My things are moving great and we actually delay out start date due to our fsm. So far the exp with. Home story and mr chai ( fsm) is great. Can't wait to start the renovation. Seems fun, did tons of sharing with vin our I'd, get a touch of feeling like an I'd also. Vin is willing to share alot with us and he is very up front. Sometime too up front. Overall nice guy to work with.

hi all, just to share, we went for wallpaper, bathroom accessories, lightings shopping over the weekend and i must agree to what willy had advise us prior to our appointment with us. he told us that its going to be a long long day and its really a long long day! we met willy at 11am and went for lightings & bathroom shopping first. wow, when we enter the shop we were like omg, there are so many range to choose from and everything look so pretty! must really give it to willy, his patience with us is definitely recommended. he had narrowed down most of the items that he suggested that we should have, but its us who cant decide, all the things that he recommend is so nice! we spend almost 2-3hours selecting all the bathroom accessories and lightings. Next stop, wallpaper selection. didnt really expected that the price range for wall paper range from a few hundred to thousand and there is also a seperate charge for installation. its really crap that they cant provide free installation, do they expect us to DIY?! eventually we only get the wallpaper for the living room and masterbedroom due to budget. it was really a tiring day but its fun at the same time!

Where did u go for all the accessories shopping? How much did u spent?

hi all, just to share, we went for wallpaper, bathroom accessories, lightings shopping over the weekend and i must agree to what willy had advise us prior to our appointment with us. he told us that its going to be a long long day and its really a long long day! we met willy at 11am and went for lightings & bathroom shopping first. wow, when we enter the shop we were like omg, there are so many range to choose from and everything look so pretty! must really give it to willy, his patience with us is definitely recommended. he had narrowed down most of the items that he suggested that we should have, but its us who cant decide, all the things that he recommend is so nice! we spend almost 2-3hours selecting all the bathroom accessories and lightings. Next stop, wallpaper selection. didnt really expected that the price range for wall paper range from a few hundred to thousand and there is also a seperate charge for installation. its really crap that they cant provide free installation, do they expect us to DIY?! eventually we only get the wallpaper for the living room and masterbedroom due to budget. it was really a tiring day but its fun at the same time!

Hi all, am new here.. was wondering for a standard new 4Rm flat in west area.

Would a budget of S$15k be enough for a simple renovation?

What should I look at in priority? anyone can give idea?