Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bigbearyong

Any Comment On Ahomestory

hi all,

was wondering why my thread didnt appear on the forum even after posting for so many times.

I cant seems to find a thread on AHomeStory that is why i started this thread.

Therefore any one else had engage their services before please comment. :yamseng:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hmm no reply so far, just will just start my comments on them...

We had our keys in mid sept. we were trying to look for a gd and realiable contractor / interior designer when we had our keys. We wasnt in a rush to renovate our house as we are currently living with my parents. we had contact several "famous" interior company recommended in this forum and also via friends who had their place done up quite nicely. had visted alot of showrooms, on going projects and also completed (our friend's unit) projects.

we realise that its always the completed project that had impressed us. Seen 7 of our friend's completed units and we can firmly say that there is company we prefer, gave better materials in the market. After talking to the some IDs and Contractors, we finally settle down with the ID in charge of one of my friend's unit. I must say that the price given wasnt the cheapest among all the quotation that we had received but they gave better quality materials and the workmanship is one of the best that we had seen from all the showrooms and mainly from our friend's units.

we also realise that the ID in charge of my friend's unit resign from his previous company and set up his own company. most of his past clients were very supportive of him and gave us good comments (especially my friend) when we visted their house.

Ever since we engage his service, it had been nothing but great, on the ball and very responsive. usually for our meetings, its around 8pm and it will always last a couple of hours. I really like this ID because he's not afraid to tell me my ideas are not workable/practical/good, and also cause he often tells me a more cost efficient way of doing things.

will update soon hopefully with pic showing the progress of renovation...

Oh hi hi, I was trying to find their details but can't get any so I actually start a new topic on them too. Hi can pm me your I'd name? The one i am digging on is vin lee. He was recommended by my sis hb. We will be meeting him this weekend for the first time. But feel that it's better to have some knowledge before meeting him. Do you have any design to share? Me and hb are people that got totally no design sense that's y a real designer is needed rather then a sales person.

Oh hi hi, I was trying to find their details but can't get any so I actually start a new topic on them too. Hi can pm me your I'd name? The one i am digging on is vin lee. He was recommended by my sis hb. We will be meeting him this weekend for the first time. But feel that it's better to have some knowledge before meeting him. Do you have any design to share? Me and hb are people that got totally no design sense that's y a real designer is needed rather then a sales person.

me too looking for id for my home,*or should i say i have being looking for id for like coming 2 years already.* as for this company they are also one of my shortlisted company. the id who is attach to me is desmond who is under vin (their manager) during our 2 appointments vin was around to help out. the appointment was really good, desmond is a very detail guy and with vin around, they somehow nail the whole appointment. we are also lucky to happen to met up with tons of designers and each ahs got their charm. but we ended up shortlisting 3 companies home story is one of them after seeing their recent project at punggol and how the home owners keep telling us how happy they are. we finally understand from viewing over 8-10 diff showflats. all projects will have some problems. after all its really down to the id that is handling the job to help clear all out. i am now comparing 3 very strong interior company, i am looking for the ones that let me have the trust and able to help me.

there is a way to have the dream counter, i have seen a lot of showflat they hack alway the kitchen wall to get the bar counter. it looks really nice

i am not strong in design but just share abit on what i saw from showflats.

Hacking of walls but my family happens to cook daily so I think chances really low to own a bar counter. I even thinking of have those landed kind of kitchen having an island in the centre. But dreams are still dreams.

Back to your posting. You really spend lots of time getting an id to do up your place. We didn't know that we have got to find early. We almost thinking that getting id is a plug and play thing. Get them to work in our budget, help us design, and handover to us in 1 pcs

Thx ya we are also trying to get only 3 to compare. Over comparing will bring in more headache. So we just want to spend solid time with the shortlisted id. From there we should be able to firm down on id and the damage that we are willing to take.

hi, my id name is Willy. What kind of design u looking at?

try to get 3 ID to see their quote n design... most important their service that they present to u...

Don't rush it...

ya i also agree! i compare with several ID firm before penning the contract with them. cannot rush reno one! hard earn $$$ leh