Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bigbearyong

Any Comment On Ahomestory

Ya seen their website site. But actually looking for more details about them like their after sale service, their pricing and workmanship. If able do share thanks alot.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Well I was in contact with one if their I'd.(referred by my sis) so far everything still ok after the 1st meeting. They are one of my 3 shortlisted I'd after meeting up a few others. To be truthful , I feel that all the ids I met, are offering the similar things, so had a hard time firming any. I am choosing id more on the personal touch, giving me the confident to finish my renovation. Till date my shortlisted co are. 1. The interior place 2. Colours by leslie chua 3. A home story. This coming Saturday will be the 2nd round of meet ups with the guys. Then will be coming down to final showdown. ???vs???

Well I was in contact with one if their I'd.(referred by my sis) so far everything still ok after the 1st meeting. They are one of my 3 shortlisted I'd after meeting up a few others. To be truthful , I feel that all the ids I met, are offering the similar things, so had a hard time firming any. I am choosing id more on the personal touch, giving me the confident to finish my renovation. Till date my shortlisted co are. 1. The interior place 2. Colours by leslie chua 3. A home story. This coming Saturday will be the 2nd round of meet ups with the guys. Then will be coming down to final showdown. ???vs???

Hi mike thanks for sharing. You sound like creating a World Cup game. Can share the contacts of the other 2 id firm? This morning I was contacted by id Samuel, can someone share some details if u happen to deal with him before.

Hi mike thanks for sharing. You sound like creating a World Cup game. Can share the contacts of the other 2 id firm? This morning I was contacted by id Samuel, can someone share some details if u happen to deal with him before.

Mike so who are u betting on this sat, for finals. Bin u should know this is guys thing with soccer ha ha we treat everything like a soccer game. Oh by the way the id who came in touch with me was willy ang. The feedback I got renotalk was great about him. We will be meeting him this Friday for the first time.

mike! which id is handling your sales? Maybe we all go for the same guy can get a better price ha ha ha...

mike! which id is handling your sales? Maybe we all go for the same guy can get a better price ha ha ha...

Alvin. He is the one handling my quotation. He is also the one who did my sis place. Design and workmanship is of a high standard but again it really depend on one to judge. Overall he is ok and not pushy. Can't really share much at this stage.

Mike so who are u betting on this sat, for finals. Bin u should know this is guys thing with soccer ha ha we treat everything like a soccer game. Oh by the way the id who came in touch with me was willy ang. The feedback I got renotalk was great about him. We will be meeting him this Friday for the first time.

it is going to be a close match, all 3 are great with good repo. Pricing -margin close, services - ok for now ( maybe because yet to pen Down ha ha) my wifey prefer 1 of them. Which mostly will follow unless any grave mistake done by him. As we always say "seeing is believing"

Bin u got a mail. .... It's not creating World Cup but more like creating interior cup. Ha ha

I thought Leslie Chua is the boss of homestory? you comparing same company?

I thought Leslie Chua is the boss of homestory? you comparing same company?

I am actually comparing the prices and the ids. Facing the facts that who's the boss doesn't really matters it matters more on which id willing to spend more time to cater to my needs.

From my research at the end of the days, most co are actually using the same supplier and chances of using same cons are high. It truly down to the Id who is over seeing the renovation. So id will be the main point when considering which to pen down.

From my research at the end of the days, most co are actually using the same supplier and chances of using same cons are high. It truly down to the Id who is over seeing the renovation. So id will be the main point when considering which to pen down.

surely...self advertising in this forum is quite bad