Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
NeoBY

Lukie's First Home

I shift house 1 big lugguage plus a few plastic bags enough lor. I very mobile one. The 10 boxes not mine. :P

1 luggage?? :jawdrop: powerrr!!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

wow.. all looking good! :)

you lucky ah, got photos from rick.

that time when he was renovating mine, he using a non-camera phone lor. haa.. :)

haha...I told him give me photos mah. Initially I had travelling plans during the renovation but now it has been pushed back to near handover. Hopefully the dates dont crash :unsure:

Dear peeps,

I am not going to talk about home renovation in this posting.

There's an activity which I would like to share with you and I hope you can give your support, within your means and effort. I think this is a very purposeful event.

Hair for Hope 2012

HfH is the only head-shaving event in Singapore that serves to raise funds and awareness of childhood cancer. Every shaven head represents an understanding by an individual of the ordeals that a child with cancer is subjected to. 

I believe registration starts Mar and the event is in Jul 2012. You can choose to just donate to the cause.

I thank you in advance.

A lighter note, this was me http://www.hairforhope.org.sg/index.php?/shavee/idetails/484 :D

Another one which stays close to my heart is http://www.facebook.com/SavePunggolStrays?ref=ts. I really hope pets bought remain as pets and not dumped to the streets when they are no longer cute or hinders the owners in terms of time, efforts etc.

Thank you for reading.

Dear peeps,

I am not going to talk about home renovation in this posting.

There's an activity which I would like to share with you and I hope you can give your support, within your means and effort. I think this is a very purposeful event.

Hair for Hope 2012

HfH is the only head-shaving event in Singapore that serves to raise funds and awareness of childhood cancer. Every shaven head represents an understanding by an individual of the ordeals that a child with cancer is subjected to. 

I believe registration starts Mar and the event is in Jul 2012. You can choose to just donate to the cause.

I thank you in advance.

A lighter note, this was me http://www.hairforhope.org.sg/index.php?/shavee/idetails/484 :D

Another one which stays close to my heart is http://www.facebook.com/SavePunggolStrays?ref=ts. I really hope pets bought remain as pets and not dumped to the streets when they are no longer cute or hinders the owners in terms of time, efforts etc.

Thank you for reading.

:yamseng: :yamseng: :yamseng: :yamseng:

Just hope one day HDB allow bigger dogs be accepted.

LOL.. human 2legged.. dog 4legged.. 1 dog = 2human can bo?

Pray the strays get adopted into good families and lead a comfy secure life this lifetime w no worries!

Hi Ding Dong,

Yes, I hope so. I understand the need for bigger space for those bigger breeds but I think it can be compensated if the owners bring them for walks (with leash). Then everyone can be happy.

Hello NeoBY

I saw you have some very blink blink mosaic tiles... did you check with the tiles shop if you can chemical wash them? The reason i'm asking is that yesterday i was at White Horse with my friend to block the tiles i wish to use for my new house. I saw some very unique blink blink mosaic when i like very much, my friend said not recommended cos it is "printed" by machine, cannot subject to chemical wash or else the blink blink effect will damage or fade off.

May i suggest you check with your contractor or tiles shop to determine which tile you have that can be chemical wash?

Hi Albert,

Thanks for the heads up!! I decided not to use the blink blink tiles for kitchen so no issue. Do they chemical wash the wall tiles as well?

Hi Albert,

Thanks for the heads up!! I decided not to use the blink blink tiles for kitchen so no issue. Do they chemical wash the wall tiles as well?

They should at least wipe wall surface with chemical to remove cement/plaster stains or else how they remove cement/plaster stains on groove or wall?

Some very shinny floor tiles also cannot be acid wash hor, do check with your contractor or tiles shop.

Edited by albertchng