Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
NeoBY

Lukie's First Home

study is good :) using fiber or cable? how come need so long to solve.. i thought normally can be fixed within 3 working days..

cable. supposedly the connectivity is not done downstairs so they have to get a specialized technician to do that. god knows what. now surviving on a mobile stick which is super slow.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

cable. supposedly the connectivity is not done downstairs so they have to get a specialized technician to do that. god knows what. now surviving on a mobile stick which is super slow.

mayb ur area not much people using starhub thats why so troublesome.. but that's good news.. if less people means less lag as traffic will not be so congested..

mayb ur area not much people using starhub thats why so troublesome.. but that's good news.. if less people means less lag as traffic will not be so congested..

hope so lah but i wonder why since this place is like 11 yo only. thought more people will use. maybe now all change to mio tv. heee

hahaahhaha... of course not! :jawdrop: that is the best thing about gas heater. When you on the tap, then the heater will know you want hot water, then it will auto turn on the gas, then the sparker (like lighting gas stove with a match) will be activated then flame will come on. The flame will heat up the water then you have hot water from the tap. All these within seconds! :sport-smiley-004:

so if the flame got blown off, then you just need to off the tap. Then on again, and the heater will know you want hot water, then the whole process starts again.

Hello May_dream, how you get a consistent flow of same temperature water out huh? I turned, then temperature ok then suddenly became too hot so i reduced the tempature then it became too cold. so mah fan

Hello May_dream, how you get a consistent flow of same temperature water out huh? I turned, then temperature ok then suddenly became too hot so i reduced the tempature then it became too cold. so mah fan

heehee.....that's why i invited may to my house warming ma....

i don't know what model you use leh.... control the water pressure. if your water pressure is not very strong then adjust that to the lowest water pressure. then on the temp wise, also put near to the lowest. then its contract flow of water temp liao.

i don't know what model you use leh.... control the water pressure. if your water pressure is not very strong then adjust that to the lowest water pressure. then on the temp wise, also put near to the lowest. then its contract flow of water temp liao.

bo liao kai. Mine is Model MA-8NFL

bo liao kai. Mine is Model MA-8NFL

then how you want me to help you? i tried to explain as much as possible already. :)

yours is the newer model.... hhhmm... you ask grace to be in the toilet, then you adjust then ask her see ok or not.... so keep on adjusting until its ok lah.

then how you want me to help you? i tried to explain as much as possible already. :)

yours is the newer model.... hhhmm... you ask grace to be in the toilet, then you adjust then ask her see ok or not.... so keep on adjusting until its ok lah.

lol.....i lent you walkie talkie so you can communicate.

is ok de worr. i know u coming my house. heeee

I am taking Professional Comm this trimester. 2 weeks later exam liao. Next trimester I am taking Cultural and Media policy as elective. Have you taken this module? Is this module easy?

sorry for the late reply hehe no internet @ home is really killing us! lo no didnt take that. Am more of in commerce :)

sorry for the late reply hehe no internet @ home is really killing us! lo no didnt take that. Am more of in commerce :)

never use your smartphone to create hotspot meh?