Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
getzski

Single's Home In Bedok Res

Citygas promotional rainshower set ($99) for buyers of Macro heater. It DOES NOT come with a faucet/ mixer tap. The rainshower set consitutes the hand shower and the rainshower.

See set on the right

picture142x.jpg

Citygas Ferroli shower set promotion ($130) comes with the purchase Prima Ferroli Series models has a mixer tap along with the shower head

See set on the left and below pic

picture144i.jpg

you write and sound like a citygas sales person.....just kidding.....

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Where did you guys get your faucets?

i am using city gas heater too.... and its quite good... get hot very fast and the problem is too hot. trying to lower the heat but my is the older model so i think the adjustment not as good as this newer model.

and i think i am at the last floor where water comes from below, not from the tanks above so the water flow is not as strong as i like it to be.

your blog has 44 pages....needs 2 days to read. heehee

p.s..i read it 2 months ago already....very nice.

oh really? hehehe... i didn't know you got read... did you write any comments or not??

ok lah, here is the link to the pic of my glass waterfall tap.

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=36856&view=findpost&p=638285

i am using city gas heater too.... and its quite good... get hot very fast and the problem is too hot. trying to lower the heat but my is the older model so i think the adjustment not as good as this newer model.

and i think i am at the last floor where water comes from below, not from the tanks above so the water flow is not as strong as i like it to be.

i thought those who gets water from bottom has individual pipes (i.e. no share with neighbors)

those staying in the top gets the water from top down, and it is a shared pipe. and the last person (typicall 6th or 7th floor ) gets the least amount of water pressure.

that is the reason i decided to go ahead with a long bath....cos it will not take 1/2 hour to fill up....lol

oh really? hehehe... i didn't know you got read... did you write any comments or not??

ok lah, here is the link to the pic of my glass waterfall tap.

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=36856&view=findpost&p=638285

i said i was a lurker mah.....until i started post#1 via my own t-blog. lol

like your tap....very manly. wanna swop with mine?

What is get water from bottom? Dont understand.

I thought those on top floors will get water via water pump so pressure is ok. Then those in lower floors will get water by natural gravitational pull so pressure is also ok.

i thought those who gets water from bottom has individual pipes (i.e. no share with neighbors)

those staying in the top gets the water from top down, and it is a shared pipe. and the last person (typicall 6th or 7th floor ) gets the least amount of water pressure.

that is the reason i decided to go ahead with a long bath....cos it will not take 1/2 hour to fill up....lol

What is get water from bottom? Dont understand.

I thought those on top floors will get water via water pump so pressure is ok. Then those in lower floors will get water by natural gravitational pull so pressure is also ok.

getzski, i am on 6th floor and my water is from below. but i am the last on that pipe, everyone on 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th floor already got all the water they want... so by water come to me, the flow not that strong already loh. but i believe my water pressure is not that bad cos other pipes are ok except for my rain shower. maybe the shower head is too big??

NeoBY, for hdb flats, there are 2 ways to get water. the water tank on the roof and water pipes underground. usually those blocks that are quite high, they will pump water pipes into the tank to service the higher floor. then there will be water pipes from ground being pump up to service the lower floor. so those in between have to see whether they get from tank or from ground.

i said i was a lurker mah.....until i started post#1 via my own t-blog. lol

like your tap....very manly. wanna swop with mine?

no way!!! i like it as it is.... when i was searching for taps, i saw the same as yours here in singapore.... some of the shops here selling cosmetics are using the same taps... i wanted something different where cannot be found in SG. that is why i bought this...so you think i would want to swop with you?? 8|

welcome to the neighbourhood, i myself just moved in last month! so far love the peacefulness of the area! :yamseng:

thanks you. that is the precise reason why i like that area....old town charm, lotsa of parking even at 2am, lotsa hawker centres, lotsa 24hr supermarts.

too bad the MRT digging is right in front of my flat now. gotta live with the dust and noise for a while. but can't complain, cos new mrt is right next to my door step. in my dreams, the perfect scenario is that i take lift down to ground floor, and hope into the lift to bring me down to MRT station. lol.

getzski, i am on 6th floor and my water is from below. but i am the last on that pipe, everyone on 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th floor already got all the water they want... so by water come to me, the flow not that strong already loh. but i believe my water pressure is not that bad cos other pipes are ok except for my rain shower. maybe the shower head is too big??

NeoBY, for hdb flats, there are 2 ways to get water. the water tank on the roof and water pipes underground. usually those blocks that are quite high, they will pump water pipes into the tank to service the higher floor. then there will be water pipes from ground being pump up to service the lower floor. so those in between have to see whether they get from tank or from ground.

no way!!! i like it as it is.... when i was searching for taps, i saw the same as yours here in singapore.... some of the shops here selling cosmetics are using the same taps... i wanted something different where cannot be found in SG. that is why i bought this...so you think i would want to swop with you?? 8|

ooh....so i undestand now. 6th and 7th floor (of a 12 flr flat) gets the worst deal. i'm in a 7th florr now, and yes, the shower head pressure is as weak as it gets. i only get a good shower at 3am in the morning....lol.

no wonder i find my tap girly.....sianz....gotta start replacing if i can find a masculine one.