Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kirashura

David Tong

Don't you know Singapore's southern skyline landscaping are places where most 'kings of snakes' like to 'hide'?

They escape places like army camps, gov bodies......

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I have engaged him for my 5 room bto flat...

Prior to meeting him, someone I know did warn me about him. 

It is not bad remarks against him, rather about what he's going to say during consultation.  Because there may be things you don't like to hear... etc

My friend said he make a lot of remarks such as.... someone will 'pass away' if you don't do this... or someone may contract cancer if you don't place this here.... bla bla this kind of remark.

However I still decided to go ahead with him after much consideration... because if you want to do fengshui for your house there are bound to be stuffs you wont like to hear...

And given his reputation, he's done a lot of seminars and talks for big companies, he can't be that bad right?

He charged me $800. its a flat rate. there's no gimmicks or pushing you to purchase any feng shui ornaments... etc.

So finally we get to meet for our first consultation at my new flat.. he's a friendly and approachable guy. 

He starts to give us his advises starting from our living room ... kitchen....and follow by individual rooms... the whole session ends ard 30 mins? It didn't take too long.

He did recommend us some 'fengshui cures' and we do as told.  He did say smth which my friend has mentioned though... lol ;)  he said when we officially moved in... there shouldn't be any drilling or major renovation going on otherwise will kena cancer, even neighbor hse reno also will affect us in a way.  he didn't exactly say who will kena...  and the solution is to move out until all the renovations over... which is impossible lah.. where are we gg to move to???

So hopefully, NO big renovations take place when we move in!! That's the only negative comment he made otherwise everything else is ok.  We also don't have to made big changes with our initial ID plans... which is lucky. 

Anyway... my question is... how does major renovations cause cancer in feng shui??? I don't understand ... anyone came across any feng shui masters made such comments???

renovations cause cancer ? All doctors in hospitals must be laughing.

Did he look at your family bazi ? If no, is he so good to say renovations cause cancer ?

It is sad that such fs practioners like to add unnecessary statements

19 hours ago, adelinemiller said:

Anyway... my question is... how does major renovations cause cancer in feng shui??? I don't understand ... anyone came across any feng shui masters made such comments???

Stay away from 'masters' who make GENERIC STATEMENTS - why?

Their lips & tongues are super slippery, only the 'gong gong' ppls kena conned. 

If he makes such statement before me, I would ask him to stay in Heaven where his lip service carries no value.

Still don't understand ?

On ‎4‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 9:46 PM, kalimantan said:

renovations cause cancer ? All doctors in hospitals must be laughing.

Did he look at your family bazi ? If no, is he so good to say renovations cause cancer ?

It is sad that such fs practioners like to add unnecessary statements

I did provide all my family members birthdate to him. 

but me and my hubby did not really take that sentence too seriously.  because it's abit illogical, we can't make any linkage between renos and cancer....

overall he just said our unit fengshui is average....

On ‎4‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 7:39 AM, bepgof said:

Stay away from 'masters' who make GENERIC STATEMENTS - why?

Their lips & tongues are super slippery, only the 'gong gong' ppls kena conned. 

If he makes such statement before me, I would ask him to stay in Heaven where his lip service carries no value.

Still don't understand ?

thinking back... we did feel that paying $800 for his service is abit too expensive... because like u say... most statements he made is kinda generic even though he did recommend us to do 'feng shui cures' for all the rooms.. etc 

On ‎5‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 0:11 PM, adelinemiller said:

I did provide all my family members birthdate to him. 

but me and my hubby did not really take that sentence too seriously.  because it's abit illogical, we can't make any linkage between renos and cancer....

overall he just said our unit fengshui is average....

thinking back... we did feel that paying $800 for his service is abit too expensive... because like u say... most statements he made is kinda generic even though he did recommend us to do 'feng shui cures' for all the rooms.. etc 

unit fs average is okay. Live happily will do.

Maybe he is right about average unit, you kenna gong gong pay $800 .. LOL ...HAHAHAHAH .. kidding lah

Don't worry about $800 for this event, eventually you will earn back.