Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kirashura

David Tong

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

i used him for my wedding stuffs. like the timings and etc.. overall experience was good. fast response when u sms, call or email him...

quite a nice guy.

we have used him for selection of wedding dates and time. fast in replying too. however i am not sure those who had ever let him select wedding dates or hse audit how their life got worst or better. it would be gd for ppl here to share their experience on any improvement in their lives here.

i guess its for a peace of mind to try to follow the auspicious timing etc..

for hse, i wont wanna think of engaging a geomancy cos it will really have a overall impact of the design of the hse..

Hi,

I am also thinking of engaging David Tong. His Feng Shui consultation fees for an executive flat is $800. Is this the market rate ?

Edited by frostyapple

Wha lao eh.....David Tong in 2009 was asked by newspaper what he think about the merlion being struck by lightning. He made a prediction that a very bad sign for Singapore and may get even worse for the recession. Everything shot up by Jun 2009....so ho sei liao, you engage david tong, good lucked!!

You can search archive of The newpaper.

• Like 1

Wha lao eh.....David Tong in 2009 was asked by newspaper what he think about the merlion being struck by lightning. He made a prediction that a very bad sign for Singapore and may get even worse for the recession. Everything shot up by Jun 2009....so ho sei liao, you engage david tong, good lucked!!

You can search archive of The newpaper.

If the prediction was wrong, can't imagine and very scary when he feng shui house and predict wrongly also.

Bumping up this thread.

Anyone engaged David Tong for house fengshui audit can share about your experience?

TIA.

Engaged him when I got my 1st place 5yr back. Very nice master, will not ask u to buy those expensive stuff to put. According to him my 1st place isn't good so we just put salt water, brass object to eliminate the bad qi. We did live peacefully in the place for 5yrs, got Preg the 1st mth at the old place.

Recently we consulted him again for the search of our 2nd hm. He's very generous with his advise over email and msg. I just email him the main door direction and floor plan and he will advice if this is a good unit or not. He will only go down when the unit is deem good. So basically he's doing the 1st round screening for free. Exchange several long emails with him and often disturb him during weekend.

I forgot how much he charges for my 1st place.

Bumping up this thread.

Anyone engaged David Tong for house fengshui audit can share about your experience?

TIA.

For your information, this fsm made a prediction in 2008 about the outcome after the lightning strike on the Merlion reported in newspaper. His predictions were wrong. I still have the newspaper report, keen can PM me.

What I think is if a fsm can predict this wrongly, there may be a chance that house feng shui may not be accurate also.

For your information, this fsm made a prediction in 2008 about the outcome after the lightning strike on the Merlion reported in newspaper. His predictions were wrong. I still have the newspaper report, keen can PM me.

What I think is if a fsm can predict this wrongly, there may be a chance that house feng shui may not be accurate also.

don't jump gun bro ...predict only ma...can happen and can dont happen :notti:

don't jump gun bro ...predict only ma...can happen and can dont happen :notti:

you can write something and can jump gun. I write something and you say I jump gun.

you can write something and can jump gun. I write something and you say I jump gun.

wah lau eh.....you never see the name properly arh? chua ong le.... king of snake in Hokkien

Last year snake year, I attended one feng shui talk.......the master very funny le......talked about many diiferent type of snakes in feng shui.....got doubleheaded snake (both also can attack, both also the same snake), got 2 sided snake (head is tail and tail is head, you don't know who is who), rattle snake (make a lot of noise wan), king cobra (lethal bite bao si), anaconda (forgot what he said...strangle and swallow......must rewind dvd movie liao)