Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Skitzo

My Humble Loft

Hi all,

Gonna go collect my keys later this afternoon, still deciding on how I wanna reno my home. Esp since i'm a on budget T _ T

Will take some photos later when i go down the place, any comments/ideas on my floor plan is greatly appreciated!!!!

In the midst of sourcing for a responsible ID.

Guess I'll document the whole reno process starting from the collection of keys ^ _ ^ v

floorplanv.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi all,

Gonna go collect my keys later this afternoon, still deciding on how I wanna reno my home. Esp since i'm a on budget T _ T

Will take some photos later when i go down the place, any comments/ideas on my floor plan is greatly appreciated!!!!

In the midst of sourcing for a responsible ID.

Guess I'll document the whole reno process starting from the collection of keys ^ _ ^ v

floorplanv.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Congrats in getting your keys!! Your floor plan doesn't look like HDB. its private? nice.... big master bedroom upstairs!! :)

Congrats in getting your keys!! Your floor plan doesn't look like HDB. its private? nice.... big master bedroom upstairs!! :)

Thanks! no, its HDB, Loft concept under Punggol Sapphire

Still dilemma on how to fully utilize the space.

Thanks! no, its HDB, Loft concept under Punggol Sapphire

Still dilemma on how to fully utilize the space.

that's really interesting!!! hope you will take lots and lots of photos cos i never seen such unit before.

Went down for a look, and arranged for an ID to come take a look. Not sure if its cause i said my budget low or the chinese new yr is around the corner, quotation will be out only in 01 Feb. Oh well, anyways I need more time to source for more IDs.

Initial thoughts, since i will only be focusing on the living room, kitchen, Master Bedroom upstairs. I think i can keep within my budget.

The Id gave some ideas, and I also have my own ideas to utilize the huge wall and high ceilings in living room. In fact, the more i think about it, the more i feel i dun need an ID other then the convenience of everything-in-one.

Anyways, here are some pics for those that are interested. Comments/Ideas will be greatly appreciated!!!!!!!

img0245ko.th.jpg

img0244as.th.jpgimg0243az.th.jpgimg0242pl.th.jpgimg0241ad.th.jpg[/url

Very nice.... I love the pictures u posted. Now I m also tempted to buy a unit like this in punggol next time :)

One of the nicest HDB units I have seen! Better than a lot of condos!

No need to do a lot on the walls or flooring. Concentrate your budget on lighting. For the windows I recommend Venetian blinds which will allow you to control the natural day light nicely.

Edited by designez

Interesting loft unit! I have a loft unit at Treelodge myself but the layout looks very different from yours. Hehe..it looks like you have quite a large living room~ good to play around with decor with! And I'm just curious, what is the "suggested study"? Any pictures of it? Looks like an empty space with a doorway..

I'm on a budget too...still checking e defects before we can start reno. have u found ur contractor?