Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
thedottyness

2+3 - Our 2Nd Home

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

zzzz.. we waited and waited.... and all we got was 3 miserable keys from the sellers! RAWRS! don't they understand it is illegal not to hand over ALL their keys as stated on the paper??? :sport-smiley-004:

b96914b9.jpg

Edited by thedottyness

zzzz.. we waited and waited.... and all we got was 3 miserable keys from the sellers! RAWRS! don't they understand it is illegal not to hand over ALL their keys as stated on the paper??? :sport-smiley-004:

then did you tell them abt it? are you going to get all the keys?

b96914b9.jpg

I remembered my previous owner gave me 3 main keys too. The rest were unlabelled and packed in an old dirty plastic bag. Actually, I didn't even bother to look at them coz I intended to change all door and locks.

If u r changing everything.... Perhaps u can be like me.

I remembered my previous owner gave me 3 main keys too. The rest were unlabelled and packed in an old dirty plastic bag. Actually, I didn't even bother to look at them coz I intended to change all door and locks.

If u r changing everything.... Perhaps u can be like me.

if i got "other" keys to take.. perhaps i won't grumble so much. my hubs tell me to forget it since we are doing up the entire house.. BUT i seriously find it hard to believe... you stay there for 20+ yrs, all you have is this 3 keys?

HOWEVER, we just found out (after changing the letterbox keys) that the sellers went to redirect the ENTIRE mailbox to their new forwarding address.

It is so RUDE of them to actually talk so much on legalities and end up doing this without informing us.

Edited by thedottyness

if i got "other" keys to take.. perhaps i won't grumble so much. my hubs tell me to forget it since we are doing up the entire house.. BUT i seriously find it hard to believe... you stay there for 20+ yrs, all you have is this 3 keys?

HOWEVER, we just found out (after changing the letterbox keys) that the sellers went to redirect the ENTIRE mailbox to their new forwarding address.

It is so RUDE of them to actually talk so much on legalities and end up doing this without informing us.

Don't worry, I did the mail re-direction before and you can only direct by applicants (with IC numbers), not the the entire address/mailbox.

http://www.singpost.com/index/45-receiveorganise-mail.html

Application form: http://www.singpost.com/downloads/mailredirection.pdf

Don't let them spoil your mood!

The singpost hotline didn't mention this. They ask me go work it out with ex owner.

Edited by marble

Here are some photos of the existing place.. It will be all gone soon as hacking has started today.

ca6a2acb.jpg

they left the curtains for you???