Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
LLChing

Final "resting" Home In Jurong East

Thanks dotty, I am also considering Rinnai 2 burners. Need a slim hood though. Presently using a Techno 3 burners. Can't use 2 burners at the same time. One of them will auto diminish. I think the hob is faulty. Doesn't matter, just bear with it for 5 more weeks.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Haven't been to see my place since Sat. No idea what it looks like liao :unsure: . I'll go over this weekend to take photos and see if I can remember the know how of posting them here :wacko:. Sori :(

Thanks dotty, I am also considering Rinnai 2 burners. Need a slim hood though. Presently using a Techno 3 burners. Can't use 2 burners at the same time. One of them will auto diminish. I think the hob is faulty. Doesn't matter, just bear with it for 5 more weeks.

sometimes i wish i have 3 burners so can cook a few things at one go. but then i also know 3 burners might not have space to use all 3 at one go cos my wok and pots are too big to use all at one go. what a dilemma! :bangwall::bangwall::dunno:

rinnai has some good promo on their hood and hob. do try jerome (zero in this forum) for ordering hoob and hob!

he gives great service! :thumbs up:

goes out of his way to help. =)

I called Jerome yesterday. Asked about a 2 burners Rinnai hood and hob and 2 KDK ceiling fans. Because I was caught unprepared on the model no, he gave me the model and the prices for both. KDK 44" 3 blade is $170 which is cheapest so far. Might get 1 3-blade for bedroom and 1 4-blade for living room. Needs measurement from ID. Got false ceiling and L-Box lah.

Went to my place to have a peek yesterday. Hollow blocks and new wooden door frames are being erected. Saw only one chinese national there.

So far, the workers took good care of my old windows and grilles :sport-smiley-004:. Today went down to Zenterra to inquire about installation of ceiling fans, was told that electricians will be going to my place early next week .. Cannot be leh. :dunno: Our schedule shows electrical work starts when tiling ends. Presently,the whole living room is filled with sand, bags of cement and boxes of tiles. Only balcony floor is done. Tiling for kitchen and toilets have not begin.

Maybe they'd start from the bedrooms :thumbs up: Wonder whether Andrew is back from KL.

Went to my place to have a peek yesterday. Hollow blocks and new wooden door frames are being erected. Saw only one chinese national there.

So far, the workers took good care of my old windows and grilles :sport-smiley-004:. Today went down to Zenterra to inquire about installation of ceiling fans, was told that electricians will be going to my place early next week .. Cannot be leh. :dunno: Our schedule shows electrical work starts when tiling ends. Presently,the whole living room is filled with sand, bags of cement and boxes of tiles. Only balcony floor is done. Tiling for kitchen and toilets have not begin.

Maybe they'd start from the bedrooms :thumbs up: Wonder whether Andrew is back from KL.

don't worry, i am sure it would be done correctly. hehehe.... andrew go kl for what?

Hahaha .. just heard from hubby that he's back. Went KL with family to visit in-law. Tomorrow he will meet electrician at our place.

Visited the newly opened Furniture Mall at Toh Guan. Lots of parking space because the place was deserted. We were just browsing around (not many shops)for 2 beds and were greeted by the senior retail consultant selling Englander mattresses. Let us test all the mattresses in the shop :sport-smiley-004: and girlie finally found one she really likes :yamseng: . Testing the beds made us feel like goldilock and the 3 bears :P

The promotional offer ranges from $799 to $1399 for super single including bed frame and 1 reverie pillow. Free delivery and GST already included. We have 3 designs to choose from for the head board and can also choose the material and colour. The 6 legs are made of wood.

The lady was very experienced. She was initially skeptical as to whether the 2 beds can fit into 1 room. We showed her the floor plan and she made measurements for the length, width and height and how much walking spaces we have round the beds. Told us how to maintain the mattresses and bed frames too. We are happy with the purchase :good:

Visited the newly opened Furniture Mall at Toh Guan. Lots of parking space because the place was deserted. We were just browsing around (not many shops)for 2 beds and were greeted by the senior retail consultant selling Englander mattresses. Let us test all the mattresses in the shop :sport-smiley-004: and girlie finally found one she really likes :yamseng: . Testing the beds made us feel like goldilock and the 3 bears :P

The promotional offer ranges from $799 to $1399 for super single including bed frame and 1 reverie pillow. Free delivery and GST already included. We have 3 designs to choose from for the head board and can also choose the material and colour. The 6 legs are made of wood.

The lady was very experienced. She was initially skeptical as to whether the 2 beds can fit into 1 room. We showed her the floor plan and she made measurements for the length, width and height and how much walking spaces we have round the beds. Told us how to maintain the mattresses and bed frames too. We are happy with the purchase :good:

WIll be there today...to see see and compare if buy ready made platform bed set cheaper or not...Haiz..headache.

cos custom made below cannot put things...if buy ready one, below can put photo album and bedsheets...hope to see something we like :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Waa.. really leh! Drop by just now and 4 Zenterra workers were carrying all the trunking, cables to our place. One of them told us that they will come a 2nd time after painting to install fans, lights etc.

The place was neatly cleared and the same chinese national was there doing tiling to my common toilet wall :thumbs up: Different tiler as Battle's. Marble tiles around the hacked walls were very nicely cut and removed. Impressed! :sport-smiley-018: Hubby and I had a closer look at the balcony floor and were relieved that in broad day light, it does match :dancingqueen: . Tiler had aligned 2 rectangular marble slates to 1 square tile and implanted an aluminum strip separating my balcony and living room area. It looks intentional :notti:

We are gaining more confident in Andrew and his team each day. :good:

Edited by LLChing

Now the new Furniture Mall location is more convenient for people staying in the West area. I don't know when I will travel this far to go Toh Guan as the new location is really very far away from my place.

Last time when I was a kid, I had only simple single mattress and a wood bedframe to sleep on. Nowadays kids are getting the luxury to sleep on good beds that cost more than $500 and above. So envy...

Goodness :curse: Found the notification for undelivered registered mail dated May 31 among the tiles. Don't understand why post lady still deliver the notice to a house under reno. Since she has the master key, can't she just post it into the letter box? Higher chance of it being pass on to the correct person mah! (even if the house is sold). Luckily we saw it today and hubby rushed down to post office to collect his precious baby.

Now the new Furniture Mall location is more convenient for people staying in the West area. I don't know when I will travel this far to go Toh Guan as the new location is really very far away from my place.

Last time when I was a kid, I had only simple single mattress and a wood bedframe to sleep on. Nowadays kids are getting the luxury to sleep on good beds that cost more than $500 and above. So envy...

Wait till end 2013, when JEM (new shopping ctr is up), then come. You'll have more choices. The old IMM, Jcube where you can try ice-skating at its Olympic size ring, JEM which boasts of shops found in Orchard Road like H&M and of course, the Furniture Mall as well. I hope by then, Furniture Mall will have more tenants. Now, it is sooooo pathetic.

Bo Bian leh .. an ordinary single wooden bed frame sold at neighbourhood furniture shop already cost $180 :curse: . Mattress not included some more!! Inflation :bleah: