Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Our First Home At Cck

I had a cabinet build in opposite the washing machine n dryer. The idea is to put detergent and other washing stuff. Also to hang up my boom n mop.

p1020624n.jpg

Noticed the holder for the brooms, what's is that called? And where did you get that from?

Thanks!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Place done. Now is start shifting all our barang barang to the new place.

Your house v beautiful! Can you share with me your curtain and blind makers and how much u pay for them?

Cost is $3000 MYR. Yes I pay in ringgit. Somemore now the rate is so good for us Sporean.

His name is Mr. Ho. He will bring all the material to your place for u to select n feel. He will also measure and quote u on spot.

After that his guy will call u in 2 weeks time to arrange a timing to install. Installation is fast n workmanship is good.

I not sure if that is the norm nowadays but he uses plastic hook for the curtain and I highly recommend that as it wont rust, easily removable and can be adjusted! Plus he give me a few to keep spare. Nice guy.

His contact: 97916035. Maybe mention Kim from CCK Sunshine recommend.

Love the simplicity and clean look. Thumbs up. And the ceiling fan is super sexaaay... Gonna grab one for our place too. It's from imm right? And another question, is the wind strong? Just one speed is it?

Thanks! :yamseng:

U can find more info on the fan here.

I find the wind pretty strong. And it is quiet. There is a total of 7 speed.

Not only IMM. I believe a few bought from Geylang Union as well. Happy shopping! :yamseng: :yamseng:

Hi Kim76,

Yes, did go for audition of the system. You're right, price is about s$2k. Hope to buy without need for transformer. Worried about what will happen if transformer spoilt suddenly, then possibility of system damage.

Btw, heartiest congrats to your new beautiful house completion. I love the clean look of your house. :good:

Really learnt and benefited a lot from you and many others on this renotalk. Wanted originally wanted to start my own Reno t-blog (my Reno started this mth), but really couldn't find the time to do so.

Cheers,

I think the worry should not be on the transformer but on the system. One thing that constantly bugging me every time I import electrical items from overseas is that it will be dead on arrival, something happen and the local dealer refuse to help as I didn't buy from them and lastly, spolit within a few months. But so far, touch wood, nothing has happened.... :dancingqueen: :dancingqueen:

Come to the transformer. I had imported a Vornado fan from US and bought a transformer from SLT. It had been working for weeks now and I had been using it at full speed. And the better transformer come with fuse that will protect the system if there is a current surge. So I think u are pretty safe with a transformer.

Happy shopping!! :yamseng: :yamseng:

Noticed the holder for the brooms, what's is that called? And where did you get that from?

Thanks!

Hi, I bought from Amazon. I think someone wrote in my blog that it can be bought locally too. But I don't know where. U got to read thru the blog to find.

And of course, I got it much cheaper than locally. :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

Edited by kim76

Cost is $3000 MYR. Yes I pay in ringgit. Somemore now the rate is so good for us Sporean.

His name is Mr. Ho. He will bring all the material to your place for u to select n feel. He will also measure and quote u on spot.

After that his guy will call u in 2 weeks time to arrange a timing to install. Installation is fast n workmanship is good.

I not sure if that is the norm nowadays but he uses plastic hook for the curtain and I highly recommend that as it wont rust, easily removable and can be adjusted! Plus he give me a few to keep spare. Nice guy.

His contact: 97916035. Maybe mention Kim from CCK Sunshine recommend.

Hey, we used the same curtain supplier, the world is so small!!!! Highly recommended due to his pricing.

Hey, we used the same curtain supplier, the world is so small!!!! Highly recommended due to his pricing.

Haa.... like that also can.... think we have quite a lot in common... :yamseng: :yamseng:

Almost finished studyroom for me n missus. She keep complaining of my big speakers. :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

p1020674v.jpg

Now I have a headache. What to do with the cables? So messy!!! :furious: :furious:

p1020676m.jpg

Almost finished studyroom for me n missus. She keep complaining of my big speakers. :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

p1020674v.jpg

Now I have a headache. What to do with the cables? So messy!!! :furious: :furious:

p1020676m.jpg

Where is her white speakers? :notti: Maybe you can ask your contractor to build a false below your desk? Or convert your missus' system to Mac? :thumbs up:

On vornado fan, I'm targeting this due to lowest "power consumed to air moved" ratio. :notti:

Vornado 660 Air Circulator, 4 Speeds

41zEEk84-1L._SY300_.jpg

Also maybe you need a helper?

iRobot Roomba 780 Vacuum Cleaning Robot for Pets and Allergies

41yWTwJMQoL._SY300_.jpg

Last, I almost bought similar paintings as you. Any recommendation on modern compemtory designs you happened to saw in eBay? :dribble:

Been following and reading ur blog almost everyday. U are an inspirational...

Can still remember the first WOW when i set my eyes upon the Kraus sink u purchased. Managed to poison my guy... Haha.

The transformation is really nice. Congrats!

Thanks! :yamseng:

U can find more info on the fan here.

I find the wind pretty strong. And it is quiet. There is a total of 7 speed.

Not only IMM. I believe a few bought from Geylang Union as well. Happy shopping! :yamseng: :yamseng:

Thanks boss! 1 down many more to go.... :dancingqueen:

Where is her white speakers? :notti: Maybe you can ask your contractor to build a false below your desk? Or convert your missus' system to Mac? :thumbs up:

On vornado fan, I'm targeting this due to lowest "power consumed to air moved" ratio. :notti:

Also maybe you need a helper?

Last, I almost bought similar paintings as you. Any recommendation on modern compemtory designs you happened to saw in eBay? :dribble:

Micro is out of stock. Only left red. The dealer keep asking me to buy mini+. Mini at $950 & Micro at $650. Ex leh... maybe wait for a while first.

The vornado looks good! Buy Buy BUy :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

Btw, I love my vornado :dribble: :dribble:

iRobot is in my radar. But need to move in first before deciding whether really need them. Not that cheap u know :bleah:

I'm looking at abstract art for bedroom and living room. Still not yet decided. let u know once I bookmark any. :paint: :paint:

Been following and reading ur blog almost everyday. U are an inspirational...

Can still remember the first WOW when i set my eyes upon the Kraus sink u purchased. Managed to poison my guy... Haha.

The transformation is really nice. Congrats!

My fan :bow: :bow:

Thanks for the kind comment. So manage to poison your guy with any other stuff? :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

Micro is out of stock. Only left red. The dealer keep asking me to buy mini+. Mini at $950 & Micro at $650. Ex leh... maybe wait for a while first.

The vornado looks good! Buy Buy BUy :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

Btw, I love my vornado :dribble: :dribble:

iRobot is in my radar. But need to move in first before deciding whether really need them. Not that cheap u know :bleah:

I'm looking at abstract art for bedroom and living room. Still not yet decided. let u know once I bookmark any. :paint: :paint:

Wah....I yet to listen to aktimate, hence I'm inclined towards audioengine a2 & a5+.

Which model of Vornado did you bought? Irobot is good, good feedbacks from my friends who are using it. There are cheaper ranges out there, this model got mop floor function.

Seems like we are looking for abstract artworks. Keep me posted!