Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Our First Home At Cck

My kitchen is completed! Better took a nice photo before I start shifting my stuff in.. :dribble: :dribble:

p1020615pi.jpg

i like it....very well planned! :yamseng:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I took the photo before installing the cables as it look nicer this way... :sport-smiley-004:

My headache is the sub woofer cables. I manage to find a white power cable for the sub but the interconnect is black color.

I'm still thinking on how to camouflage the cables.

dip it into oil based paint to soak.....then hang dry. very even distribution of paint.

The mop will be cheaper if from USA. But I think the courier will be a big bomb as the whole mop is very long.

But you can buy the mop head from Amazon. Definitely cheaper.

I have been using the mop n pail last few weeks. I found that the pail don't really squeeze the mop very dry. It's ok if mopping tiles. I had to use my hands to squeeze more if mopping laminates. FYI.

I not sure if the bigger pail sold locally is better or not.

hmm, thanks for sharing this. May have to make a trip to the malls to try.

dip it into oil based paint to soak.....then hang dry. very even distribution of paint.

Oil based paint... Thanks for the idea! :yamseng:

My kitchen is completed! Better took a nice photo before I start shifting my stuff in.. :dribble: :dribble:

p1020615pi.jpg

very nice, may i know how long is your kitchen top?

Oil based paint... Thanks for the idea! :yamseng:

dip a few drops of vanilla extract or pandam extract or aroma oil into the paint first. this will help in the "smell management department". :sport-smiley-004:

dip a few drops of vanilla extract or pandam extract or aroma oil into the paint first. this will help in the "smell management department". :sport-smiley-004:

Thanks for the tips! :good: :good:

The most important part of the house. This area if not manage properly will incur constant nagging for the rest of life.. :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

p1020604m.jpg

The most important part of the house. This area if not manage properly will incur constant nagging for the rest of life.. :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

p1020604m.jpg

if this is my dressing table, i will still nag. come on, only 2 drawers? i have 3 drawers also not enough leh..... hehehehe....

p1020604m.jpg

Nice dressing table enjoy outside scene while makeup :sport-smiley-004:

Edited by casa

if this is my dressing table, i will still nag. come on, only 2 drawers? i have 3 drawers also not enough leh..... hehehehe....

2 not enough?? :jawdrop: These 2 drawers are very wide and deep, plus the top can also put... :sport-smiley-004:

Btw, what can woman put at vanity table? Make up, make up remover, foundation, moisturizer, toner, tweezers, eyebrow curler, comb, 2nd set of Make up, make up remover, foundation, moisturizer, toner, tweezers, eyebrow curler, comb.... :jawdrop:

Anything I miss out? :sport-smiley-004:

Nice dressing table enjoy outside scene while makeup :sport-smiley-004:

Ya.... Making up while listening to "KONG KONG" sounds.. haa.. :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

2 not enough?? :jawdrop: These 2 drawers are very wide and deep, plus the top can also put... :sport-smiley-004:

Btw, what can woman put at vanity table? Make up, make up remover, foundation, moisturizer, toner, tweezers, eyebrow curler, comb, 2nd set of Make up, make up remover, foundation, moisturizer, toner, tweezers, eyebrow curler, comb.... :jawdrop:

Anything I miss out? :sport-smiley-004:

=X

*thats-bcoz-u-havent-see-my-collection-of-makeup*

i used to have a huge custom build area for vanity.. but not sufficient.

now.. i didn't even make room for a vanity.. :jawdrop: not sure how am i going to survive. LOL!