Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Our First Home At Cck

My washing machine n dryer arrived! :dribble: :dribble: :dribble:

p1020549.jpg

Wow, your Miele washer and dryer is gorgeous! I think it's money well spent , given its durability and quality.

My dad is also a big fan of Miele , he has a Miele steam oven and whenever I go back to his place for dinner, he would use the steamer to steam pomfret for me. (my fav)

I hope he buys this Miele washer and dryer as a housewarming gift for me next year, haha! :D

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Wow, your Miele washer and dryer is gorgeous! I think it's money well spent , given its durability and quality.

My dad is also a big fan of Miele , he has a Miele steam oven and whenever I go back to his place for dinner, he would use the steamer to steam pomfret for me. (my fav)

I hope he buys this Miele washer and dryer as a housewarming gift for me next year, haha! :D

Haa.... U very funny... :yamseng:

Maybe u should send this link to him as a hint.... :notti: :notti: :notti:

Ya... They are building new BTO for CCK! 4500 units!!!!! 10 times bigger than my estate... There goes my view :huh:

Alamak what a waste,view and wind blowing in will also be block :furious:

U stay high floor??anyway keep the windows closed as it'll be dusty coz dust blowing in from construction site.

Nice reno u have :yamseng:

Haa.... U very funny... :yamseng:

Maybe u should send this link to him as a hint.... :notti: :notti: :notti:

Haha, id bring him to Tangs Miele showroon next year on those 12% special rebate days ! :P

Alamak what a waste,view and wind blowing in will also be block :furious:

U stay high floor??anyway keep the windows closed as it'll be dusty coz dust blowing in from construction site.

Nice reno u have :yamseng:

I stay 10 floor. I had been keeping my window close after the contractor wash the floor... But somehow I keep stepping on dust n sand... sigh... :dunno: :dunno:

Haha, id bring him to Tangs Miele showroon next year on those 12% special rebate days ! :P

Clever.... The money save from the rebate can get u a Miele vacuum cleaner :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

hihi, did u do a box up to hide the pipes beside your washer n dryer/?

Yes. I did that. Notice the whole wall is boxed up. Look nicer this way. Now I need to arrange the hoses and cables.

Received my "Tokong" chairs today.... Missus will be bringing lots of work back home and because I love my wife, I get the best chair I can afford for her... Presenting, the Aeron chair..... :dribble: :dribble:

p1020602smaller.jpg

I stay 10 floor. I had been keeping my window close after the contractor wash the floor... But somehow I keep stepping on dust n sand... sigh... :dunno: :dunno:

10floor?I tot u stay on higher floor coz the view is so nice :good:

Just buy a robot to help u clean the floor :yamseng:

Received my "Tokong" chairs today.... Missus will be bringing lots of work back home and because I love my wife, I get the best chair I can afford for her... Presenting, the Aeron chair..... :dribble: :dribble:

p1020602smaller.jpg

Hi can u share where u get your Arron chair from? Thanks !

Hi can u share where u get your Arron chair from? Thanks !

Hi, I got from a friend whose company is getting those chairs. But too bad she had already left the company.

You can view and buy at XTRA at Parkmall.

My computer set up... cables are messy, need to find a way to arrange them.

Apple LED display.

Aktimate Mini speaker.

img3747n.jpg

Hi kim. You got great stuff & nice design for ur flat. Btw, im also staying in sunshine court too!

Oh hi Bettle! Thanks! :yamseng: :yamseng:

Hv u finish yr Reno? I stay A block. U?