Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Our First Home At Cck

Thank, Kim... Will wait patiently for ur pics... In the meantime i'll just plan for my kitchen set up... Cheers!

Oh, btw, any tap will do, right, for the sink?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

For the Optiled. I had use the Array for my kitchen and Round 200 (I think) for the dinning room.

p1020526.jpg

p1020528jr.jpg

Hi Kim76,

Wow I love your OptiLED ARRAY lights! They're so stylish and fashionable, you've got good taste ! :D

Thank, Kim... Will wait patiently for ur pics... In the meantime i'll just plan for my kitchen set up... Cheers!

Oh, btw, any tap will do, right, for the sink?

Yes. Any kitchen tap will do.

Hi Kim76,

Wow I love your OptiLED ARRAY lights! They're so stylish and fashionable, you've got good taste ! :D

Thanks Twinkie! :yamseng: :yamseng:

U also got good taste to like my stuff..... lol... :yamseng: :yamseng:

Kim, can u grant me this wish? Do u have a picture of ur kitchen?with the sink? And, may i know what's the width? And does sg plumber knows how to install this kraus sink? Else i'll just engage ur kitchen contractor.. Haha...

Thanks!

*saving hard to make that sink purchase*.

I'm waiting for the solid top to be ready.

img2540jj.jpg

img2546ia.jpg

It is just like a normal undermount sink. Don't wait already... Just buy!!! :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

your kitchen looks good!

Wow!! Looks really good! Very swee indeed..! Thanks for the pics....



Thanks Thanks!!! :yamseng: :yamseng:

The kitchen solid surface is ready. They have not glue it yet but I took some photos anyway.

p1020538r.jpg

Now I would say the kitchen is 85% completed. Next week they will start fixing the taps and wirings.

i must say your kitchen now looks like a one that can be published in magazine :good: your kitchen looks big from this angle!

i must say your kitchen now looks like a one that can be published in magazine :good: your kitchen looks big from this angle!

Thanks! Guess knocking of 2 walls n extending the dark tiles really work wonders.... :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

Ya... n maybe the wide angle lens on my camera also help.. haa.... :good: :good:

p1020540z.jpg

At first I intend to use Blum for the flip up but due to cost issue, I decided to skip it. Only use Blum drawer n hinges.

p1020540z.jpg

At first I intend to use Blum for the flip up but due to cost issue, I decided to skip it. Only use Blum drawer n hinges.

Hi Kim, love your kitchen styling and I can see from "far" that the workmanship is good. Wat kind of solid top you using?

Hi Kim, love your kitchen styling and I can see from "far" that the workmanship is good. Wat kind of solid top you using?

Thanks. Regards to the solid top, I got to ask my ID. I did not go for branded stuff like LG. It is recommended by him.... :sport-smiley-004:

I like this light... May i knw how much and what is the model no..?

Also, any pic after it is been fixed up.. Like the simplicity.. :D

Hi, I had install lighting for the house. I had bought a mixture of Philips ceiling lights and OptiLed.

Philips for bedroom, studyroom, toilet, kitchen and service yard.

OptiLed for dinning room, kitchen and foyer.

p1020525a.jpg

The Philips lights above cost me $700 plus!!! :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

I bought 3 of this lights for my bedroom and studyroom. Quite interesting, the border can be inverted to change color.

p1020524x.jpg

p1020523y.jpg

Oh ya. And all the lights use the latest Master T5 Circular fluorescent which can be quite hard to find. :dunno:

p1020522o.jpg