Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Our First Home At Cck

I received a sms saying my desktop speaker and living rm sub woofer had arrived from UK and the courier guy already delivered to my office.... :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

Even though today is not a working day. 1)I rush down to office. 2)Get the guard to open the gate. 3)I switch on the lights and air con. 4)I switch on my PC and Outlook to pretend to check mails. 5)Lastly, I eagerly open up my speakers.

They looked so good and I decided to test them on the spot.... :dribble: :dribble: My music sound so good :dribble: :dribble:

For those who had follow my blog will know I bought a Aktimate Maxi which is the bigger brother of this Mini. I plan to put the maxi in the living room and the mini in the study rm as my desktop speaker. This mini had won quite a number of awards for Best iPod dock/speaker and since I always play from my iPhone, this is the ideal speaker for me. U can check out the spec from the website below.

http://www.aktimate.com.au/

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=47187&view=findpost&p=705959

38028410150719791290748.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Been a while since I update my reno... Been busy with wedding and honeymoon.... :sport-smiley-004:

Anyway..... let the pictures do the taking

p1020465tr.jpg

The wiring is up. Dining place wiring.

p1020454f.jpg

I think they are shifting the wiring.. I'm not so sure. haa..

p1020452n.jpg

Wiring for the kitchen. They are shifting the ceiling lights more to the outside.

p1020457f.jpg

Wiring for the TV console.

p1020456m.jpg

I'm not really sure what are these wiring for. Maybe for the lights?

p1020463b.jpg

Because I shift the TV to the other side. I need to shift all the connections too.

p1020459w.jpg

Wiring for the corridor lights

p1020458o.jpg

I specifically ask for a CAT 6 LAN to be extended to my study room.

p1020460a.jpg

I ask for lights switch beside the bed so that I can off the lights on bed. I don't know they need to dig a tunnel all the way to the main switch... :jawdrop:

p1020472b.jpg

I also ask for another power pt for my wife in case she complain :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

Hey kim nice tiles for your bathroom. So ur insert for living room feature wall is for customize tv console?

Thanks revox! Yep, the hole is for the tv console. But I have not seen the design yet... Hope it nice... :yamseng:

nice....first time i've seen(in pictures) electrical trunking running thru cement floor. i was thinking about doing that, since it would minimize any ugly trunking. too bad i chicken out in the last min.

Hi,

for the knives, how did you get them shipped to Spore? via vPost?

Amazon offer direct shipment to Singapore for the knives. You must select Amazon as the seller when adding to cart.

Kai Pure Komachi 2 8-Piece Knife Set

But currently out of stock....

Taka basement 1 is also selling the set at S$159... I saw it a few months back. Not sure if it is available now though...

Edited by kim76

I am very disappointed with iceprice.

I bought some taps and shower stuff from them on 1st April. AT first they are prompt and send me updates on when I suppose to receive my stuff. Scheduled delivery is 20+ April as some of the parts need 2-3 weeks delivery from supplier.

Towards the 3rd week of April, they stopped send me update. I had to email them with my order number last week and then they replied that I will only received my stuff end May!!! :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

Lucky is my reno is slow and I'm not rushing for time. What if I'm waiting for the taps to fix??? :bangwall:

A note to further iceprice customer. Make sure u order way in advance.......

i like ur toilet tiles overlay. planning to do the same for mine. did u do overlay on the floor too? did u opt out for internal doors too?