Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Our First Home At Cck

Need some help on mirrors.

I'm currently looking for mirror for dressing table but i'm not interested in IKEA type mirror.

I am looking for 2 types.

1) Mirror that can have lights shinning forward or

31kst8utn4l.jpg

2) A plain mirror and I will fix a spot light on top.

31f03cvxvml.jpg

Anyone got any ideas where I can go see see? Thanks..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I just realised you do not have internal doors. did you opt out of it?

Will it be easier for your reno process if there's no door atm?

Yup. When you select your unit, there is a option to select floor tiles and internal doors. I opt out cos the original HDB doors I don't like. There is a discount of a few thousand if I'm not mistaken.. :sport-smiley-004:

I think with or without doors don't really affect the reno process. Just that I get to choose my own doors.

Oh ok.. i thot you actually chose it cos it's easier for reno.. for me i also opted out of the door cos it was ugly..

I got this book that has a list of suppliers for renovations like doors, windows, floorings, tiles, electrical and mechanical items

Oh ok.. i thot you actually chose it cos it's easier for reno.. for me i also opted out of the door cos it was ugly..

I got this book that has a list of suppliers for renovations like doors, windows, floorings, tiles, electrical and mechanical items

My ID will take care of everything cos I don't hv time to source n monitor. Moreover, if next time anything wrong, I will just call him n he will settle. At least thats wat he promised la...

Btw, where your place? Also sunshine?

My ID will take care of everything cos I don't hv time to source n monitor. Moreover, if next time anything wrong, I will just call him n he will settle. At least thats wat he promised la...

Btw, where your place? Also sunshine?

Nah, My place not ready yet.. just a silent reader and killing time in the office.. haha :P

It's especially hard not to think about sourcing for stuff by yourself when you work in a construction company and have so many contacts ... hehe

:yamseng::yamseng: My cocktail set

1) OXO SteeL Shot Pourer

http://www.amazon.co...s00_i00_details

2) OXO SteeL Wine Stopper

http://www.amazon.co...s00_i01_details

3)Outset Cocktail Muddler (for my Mojito)

http://www.amazon.co...s00_i02_details

4) Oggi Marilyn Tall and Slim Cocktail Shaker

http://www.amazon.co...s00_i03_details

Hi Kim76,

Thanks so much for sharing all your Amazon purchases, I am a big fan of online shopping too!

Your cocktail set above is so attractive, I think I will get them too haha. Thanks again!!

Nah, My place not ready yet.. just a silent reader and killing time in the office.. haha :P

It's especially hard not to think about sourcing for stuff by yourself when you work in a construction company and have so many contacts ... hehe

Oh.. Construction company.. Cool.. Sure hv lots of lobang... Haa.. Get yr supplier to sponser your tiles, laminate, tables, chairs, lights, etc etc!!! Haa...

:yamseng::yamseng: My cocktail set

1) OXO SteeL Shot Pourer

http://www.amazon.co...s00_i00_details

2) OXO SteeL Wine Stopper

http://www.amazon.co...s00_i01_details

3)Outset Cocktail Muddler (for my Mojito)

http://www.amazon.co...s00_i02_details

4) Oggi Marilyn Tall and Slim Cocktail Shaker

http://www.amazon.co...s00_i03_details

Hi Kim76,

Thanks so much for sharing all your Amazon purchases, I am a big fan of online shopping too!

Your cocktail set above is so attractive, I think I will get them too haha. Thanks again!!

No prob!! Good things are meant to share... Just take note on the shipping. Buy more stuff to bring down the shipping cost....

hi kim76,

Thanks for the shipping tip. Since you made an effort to share your online purchases, I would to share a website that i love too and that is Puritan's Pride. www.puritan.com

I love them because their vitamins are very reasonably priced , you can buy all kinds of vitamins for general health and beauty, eg : biotin for nicer hair, skin and nails . You can also buy stuff like ultrasonic aromatherapy diffusers for your home , to make you home smell like you've just stepped into a spa salon.(your fiancee might like this, haha)

I've purchased vitamins and aromatherapy stuff from them . (i am a big fan of aromatherapy stuff)

In my humble opinion, their vitamins do work , taking BIOTIN gives you smooth hair, healthier skin and stronger nails. I never fail to take my Biotin vits everyday. Haha.

“There are no ugly women in the world, just lazy ones” ~ Coco Chanel :P

hi kim76,

Thanks for the shipping tip. Since you made an effort to share your online purchases, I would to share a website that i love too and that is Puritan's Pride. www.puritan.com

I love them because their vitamins are very reasonably priced , you can buy all kinds of vitamins for general health and beauty, eg : biotin for nicer hair, skin and nails . You can also buy stuff like ultrasonic aromatherapy diffusers for your home , to make you home smell like you've just stepped into a spa salon.(your fiancee might like this, haha)

I've purchased vitamins and aromatherapy stuff from them . (i am a big fan of aromatherapy stuff)

In my humble opinion, their vitamins do work , taking BIOTIN gives you smooth hair, healthier skin and stronger nails. I never fail to take my Biotin vits everyday. Haha.

“There are no ugly women in the world, just lazy ones” ~ Coco Chanel :P

Thanks Twinkle! ultrasonic aromatherapy diffusers sound interesting..... :dribble:

Got anything to turn my tummy into 6 packs?? :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: Haa...

I should let my gf know about this... She will love it...

Thanks Twinkle! ultrasonic aromatherapy diffusers sound interesting..... :dribble:

Got anything to turn my tummy into 6 packs?? :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: Haa...

I should let my gf know about this... She will love it...

hi kim76,

oh yes i have to tell you, before you set your eyes on the ultrasonic aromatherapy diffuser, the adapter that comes with it is meant for the US market and can't be used in spore.

I forgot about that, luckily a sweet friend of mine gave me an old adapter of his and it was a match! Yay! (he said he didn't need it anymore, i hope he was telling the truth :P)

Otherwise its a good product ;) and here it is. Sorry for the blurred picture.

P4240374.jpg

Yes, do tell your girlfriend about the aromatherapy stuff . You're right, she will most likely love it. :D

Btw, Puritan's Pride can't help you in getting a six pack , it requires hard work and discipline at the gym, doing tons of crunches and of course diet, i guess you know that too. haha!! :P

I tell myself that everyday too, in order to get a toned body , one just needs the discipline to exercise, do yoga, pilates etc and of course diet (the dieting part is difficult), no pain no gain ya ! :P

hi kim76,

oh yes i have to tell you, before you set your eyes on the ultrasonic aromatherapy diffuser, the adapter that comes with it is meant for the US market and can't be used in spore.

I forgot about that, luckily a sweet friend of mine gave me an old adapter of his and it was a match! Yay! (he said he didn't need it anymore, i hope he was telling the truth :P)

Otherwise its a good product ;) and here it is. Sorry for the blurred picture.

P4240374.jpg

Yes, do tell your girlfriend about the aromatherapy stuff . You're right, she will most likely love it. :D

Btw, Puritan's Pride can't help you in getting a six pack , it requires hard work and discipline at the gym, doing tons of crunches and of course diet, i guess you know that too. haha!! :P

I tell myself that everyday too, in order to get a toned body , one just needs the discipline to exercise, do yoga, pilates etc and of course diet (the dieting part is difficult), no pain no gain ya ! :P

Thanks Twinkie! Will certainly show my wife (we got married yesterday, so she is my wife now :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: )

Thanks for informing on the adapter, maybe I will be able to find a suitable adapter in sim lim tower.

For the six pack, I had gave up after I left army... haa... too much hard work for that. I just watch my weight and exercise regularly now...

Congratulations!!!

I wish you guys an eternity of love and happiness. May all your dreams come true together!!

Thanks Twinkie!!!!