Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Our First Home At Cck

Wow... Hansgrohe & Grohe taps and rainshowers...

Tempting

But be prepare to wait for up to 2 mths if iceprice don't have stock. The 2-3 weeks delivery is bull ****.

I just took out the tap to admire again... really pretty... :dribble: :dribble: :dribble:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Anyone had experience with window film? I check with 3M but their price is so ex... See reply from 3M below.

"Thank you for your kind interest in using 3M Solar Control Window Film for your residential premises. For new 4 room BTO HDB, the typical average measurement would be around 150sqft to 200sqft.

For your first and second enquiries, the listed pricing for Prestige series PR 40 / 50 / 60 / 70 is retailing at S$16.00/- . The best pricing that I may offer you at 20% discount is S$12.80/-. Night Vision series is not available at the moment as currently temporary out of stock. The current information on the stock arrival would be estimated at last quarter 2012 or first quarter 2013. We would inform you on the stock arrival once it arrives if you would be keen on it. "

At $12.80 psf, minimum 150 sqft will cost $1920 :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Anyone had experience with window film? I check with 3M but their price is so ex... See reply from 3M below.

"Thank you for your kind interest in using 3M Solar Control Window Film for your residential premises. For new 4 room BTO HDB, the typical average measurement would be around 150sqft to 200sqft.

For your first and second enquiries, the listed pricing for Prestige series PR 40 / 50 / 60 / 70 is retailing at S$16.00/- . The best pricing that I may offer you at 20% discount is S$12.80/-. Night Vision series is not available at the moment as currently temporary out of stock. The current information on the stock arrival would be estimated at last quarter 2012 or first quarter 2013. We would inform you on the stock arrival once it arrives if you would be keen on it. "

At $12.80 psf, minimum 150 sqft will cost $1920 :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Wow its really expensive so for my case 3room isn't cheap lor :jawdrop:

Maybe u can try other brand lor if they can offer same quality but at different pricing

Do keep me inform if u able to find a cheaper price :yamseng:

Hi,

I got it from iceprice, not Amazon. I think Amazon don't sell this set.

http://www.iceprice.com/product_info.php/info/p12058_Hansgrohe-Raindance----E-120-Air-3jet-Unica-D-Set-0-65m-DN15.html

The website don't show the correct picture. The Item no. 27887000 is correct.

I paid 108 Euro for this.

I just collect today. Have not install yet. Maybe in a few weeks time. :yamseng:

Roughly how much ice price quoted for the shipping cost?

any rough idea?

Roughly how much ice price quoted for the shipping cost?

any rough idea?

Weight is around 9kg.

Shipping is 84 euro.

Lastly, my precious.... My wife said I look at this tap more than I look at her... :dunno: :dunno:

Hansgrohe PuraVida - Single Lever Basin Mixer

18hpa00554tif.jpg

See the protection on this baby..... :dribble: :dribble:

img9046v.jpg

img9047v.jpg

img9048iy.jpg

Interesting.. They also include the Push open waste set for my basin.. cool...

This is a beauty. :good:

Hi all,

I have purchased a set of water filter for my drinking purpose.

Lyefam advised me on the different type of filter and their purposes and that is some solid advice!

But I'm not prepared to pay more than $1K for a water filter so I decided to check out other types. This 3M filter caught my eyes because it is pretty cheap, good reviews in Amazon and looks easy to install & replace. Just to share with u all the filter I bought. Btw, I bought this filter solely for drinking. That means there is an extra line out from the mail kitchen tap to a dedicated tap at the side.

Filtrete Under-Sink Advanced Water Filtration System

Filtrete Under-Sink Advanced Replacement Water Filter

p6010673.jpg

Btw, I also bought 2 extra filters to last me up to 2 years. :yamseng:

I bought a small tap for my drinking needs & it looks good! Chrome :sport-smiley-004:

Watts 116023 Standard Faucet, Chrome

p6010671.jpg

Now I only hope my ID is able to install for me... :sport-smiley-004:

Edited by kim76

One thing I find it strange is that this filter range is not offered in Singapore even though there is a 3M filtrete brand in Singapore. They only sell air filter and water saver... :dunno:

Instead they sell 3M Aqua-Pure water filter (The filter and bracket look similar to filtrete) but they are selling at $500-$600 :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

http://solutions.3m.com.sg/wps/portal/3M/en_SG/3MPurification/Home/Solutions/Residental/Products/

i was also evaluating a filter attachment to the water source, but i choose this 18 glass pitcher instead.

81gxfuJGUvS._AA1500_.jpg

Looks interesting. How does it works? How much did u pay?

Any website to view? :yamseng:

Hey Kim,

Which shop you bought this?

Hi, I got from the below shop. Call them to check if they got anymore if you want.

AUDIO ICONIC, #B1-15, The Adelphi, 1 Coleman Street,

Tel: +65-63362362.

Opening hours: 11.30am-7pm, Mon-Sat, closed on Sun & PH.

Looks interesting. How does it works? How much did u pay?

Any website to view? :yamseng:

i bought this from amazon. <USD30 with free domestic shipping.

you would flow in water from the top (i.e. the blue section). If fully filled up, it would take about 15 minutes for the water to pass throught the filter (which is the bullet looking thing inside) before the filtered water flows to the bottom section. this pitcher can dispense about 18 glass of water. there are various pitcher size available, but it like this one because of it's slim profile.

Hi, I got from the below shop. Call them to check if they got anymore if you want.

AUDIO ICONIC, #B1-15, The Adelphi, 1 Coleman Street,

Tel: +65-63362362.

Opening hours: 11.30am-7pm, Mon-Sat, closed on Sun & PH.

Ok. Thanks.