Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Our First Home At Cck

How much is this table lamp? Other than variety colors to choose from, any special benefit?

I believe it cost $229. What I like about this lamp is

1) Touch sensitive on/off & brightness control. Something like Koncept but because Koncept control is the lamp body, you tend to move the lamp when you adjust brightness. For Philips, it is just 1 finger control.

2) The light coming from the LED is comfortable. Something like the 3M polarizing light. But look much chio :dribble:

I don't really like the light coming from Koncept.

Lastly, I think this is the newest table lamp from Philips. So latest technology :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Received some stuff from Hopshopgo today. These are the items that Amazon don't ship direct to Singapore so I had to use 3rd party.

p4090585.jpg\

Leifheit 55080 Leifheit Profi Compact Mop Press

Leifheit Profi Compact Mop Press

I had been looking for this in Singapore when I saw this online. I find this better than the set being sold locally because the local set is too big and too ex. The above set only cost me $30 plus USD and it is compact size. Very suitable for my small HDB.

p4090590.jpg

Edited by kim76

Takeya Flash Chill Lemonade Maker

I also cant find this in Singapore. Taka and Robinson had the tea making pitcher.

Perfect for creating fresh squeezed lemonade at home, this Takeya Flash Chill lemonade maker set features a chilling and serving juice pitcher, along with a screw-on juicer attachment for juicing directly into pitcher, plus a juicing mat. The pitcher is made of clear AcraGlass that is BPA-free, as well as stain and odor proof. AcraGlass is lightweight and features glass-like clarity, yet is more durable than glass. The airtight lemon yellow colored twist-top lid locks in freshness and flavor, and the silicone soft grip handle allows for easy pouring and transporting. The juicing mat ensures the pitcher stays in place on the counter while juicing, and is made of skid-free silicone. This vessel has a 66-ounce capacity, stores in fridge door or on its side, is leak-proof and quite visually appealing.

Takeya Flash Chill Lemonade Maker, Lemon, 66-Ounce

p4090591.jpg

Edited by kim76

Epson LabelWorks LW-400 Label Maker

Epson LabelWorks LW-400 Label Maker

Epson LabelWorks Standard LC Tape Cartridge ~1/2-Inch Red on White

Epson LabelWorks Clear Tape Cartridge (Black on Clear) (~1/2 Inch, ~30 Feet)

Epson LabelWorks Standard Tape Cartridge (Black on White) (~1/2 Inch, ~30 Feet)

I saw the LW300 review on Digital Life and since they are the Editor's choice, LW400 should be even better right?

I buy together with a white background, clear background and a red word.

Backlit display — type and print labels in challenging lighting conditions

Amazing variety — 14 fonts, 10 styles, 300+ built-in symbols, over 75 frames, barcodes and more

Less waste — smaller lead margin compared to other brands, for up to 60% less lead margin waste

Large built-in memory — store up to 50 files

Fits up to four lines of text — up to 18 mm (0.7") wide tape

Specialty print modes — a variety of flag, tab and wrap style labels

Easy to use — automatically printed with a split back for easy and fast peeling

Asset tagging — easily print barcodes for products and merchandise

Whisper quiet — prints labels without distracting those around you

Supports seven languages — set to the language of your choice

Specialty labels — double-sided tab tapes, glow-in-the-dark and reflective tapes, fluorescent colors, decorative tapes for scrapbooking and more

p4090592.jpg

Edited by kim76

Wusthof Come-Apart Kitchen Shears

Wusthof 5558-1 Come-Apart Kitchen Shears

Why I buy this because reviews are good.So I try lor.

These powerful 8-inch kitchen shears cut food, flowers, paper, cardboard, even carpet. They're balanced in the hand and work equally well for right-handers and left-handers. Blades formed from high-carbon stainless steel curve inward so they meet in only one place at any given position and cutting action is smooth and exact. One blade's serrations prevent slippage. A plastic cap on the screw securing the blades can be lifted so the shears can be taken apart for resharpening. Steel-tooth insets in the rugged synthetic handles twist open bottle and jar caps. The shears are dishwasher-safe, but hand washing better protects the blade edges.

Screwpull by Le Creuset Waiter's Corkscrew

Screwpull by Le Creuset Waiter's Corkscrew

I don't like the plastic body. Other than that. It's ok.

p4090594.jpg

Edited by kim76

2nd last delivery I recieved.

Vornado fan. I had to ask Hopshopgo to purchase for me as Vornado website dun accept Singapore Credit card.

Fan: USD$79

Purchasing admin charge: USD$8

Shipping: USD$70 per fan

Total cost = S$200 (Home DIY is more than $400)

But I need to buy step down transformer for the fan. Cost S$23.50 for 1 transformer.

vornadofan.jpg

wow.. do u really need so many cups?!

Actually I don't :dunno: :dunno: .....

Maybe I can keep some as house warming gifts for my friends when they invite me to their place... :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

SOmemore you can't find the 17 ounce cup in SIngapore.... I search Tangs, Taka, Isetan and Robinson but can't find. I can only find the 13.5 ounce cups.

I received the Kohler sink today. The forwarder was complaining the parcel was heavy.... :bleah: :bleah:

I had to remove the 2 back seat to fit it into my car.. haa.... I had a hard time carrying up the stairs... alone....

But the joy of unwrapping... priceless....

img8935gi.jpg

The state which it arrived in.

img8936a.jpg

The protection of the sink. Actually I expect more protection. Like the Kraus since this is a premium brand.

img8938s.jpg

My beautiful 1 metre Kohler Honed White sink :dribble: :dribble: :dribble: :dribble: :dribble:

Cost breakdown for Sink

Sink from Amazon: USD$373 with free delivery locally

Shipping + GST: S$290

Total cost: S$775 :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

Which is even lesser than the price in Amazon now :yamseng:

Today during lunch time I went to sign my Reno loan from RHB. Cheapest I found so far. Loan $30K and pay back $906 in 36 months.

Since I'm already at Sim Lim Tower to sign, I also bought my step down transformer 230V to 110V for my Vornado fans.

I am currently running the fan at full speed to see whether the transformer can hold... SO far so good....

img8942ut.jpg

img8944b.jpg

The transformer I bought.

I think I also post the site I bought from in case anyone interested.

http://www.vornado.com/product.aspx?CategoryID=785390f9-4a04-46ce-8f64-668ffb26017f

Edited by kim76

Show some photos of my place before reno

img8892mj.jpg

View from my Living room. Will be replace by building of new BTO soon :furious: :furious:

img8865f.jpg

My small living room

img8884fu.jpg

Main door, dining place and entrance to kitchen