Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Our First Home At Cck

Yeah the silm wall-mount cost ard $199 here in SG as i got it. Please dun mention the price that u got it for... hahaha

Nice BODUM cups u got there. issit alot cheaper to get from Amazon? Able to pm me the seller so i can take a look... thanksss in advance

Haa... I should KEEP QUIET on the wall mount cost... :yamseng:

I recently did a lot of shopping online as I realized the local price is too much mark up.... any, the bodum cup are cheap.. but shipping is pretty ex as the cups are big... U may want to include other stuffs as well to bring down the shipping cost..

Different color cups give u different prices... I order in the blue to try try... Looks good!! :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

Edited by kim76

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

nice stuffs u got for your flat....

Thanks! I think that is a big advantage when you got your 1st home at a older age... hee... I can afford to spurge on myself..... :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

Btw, I'm schedule to receive a few things from Amazon today!! So excited.... :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

My Samsung TV coming in the afternoon too....

Just received some parcels from Amazon... I was like," Did I order so many stuff??? :jawdrop:

box1mf.jpg

Then when I open up..... Amazon did not have very efficient warehouse packing i must say....

box2ys.jpg

Only 2 small item in a big box.....

I had opened up the sink to inspect and I was surprised at the packaging. It was SOLID!! Thick cardboard and styrofoam protect round the sink.

I already know basically what to expect from the comments in Amazon but I am still overwhelmed.... Good quality sink,good quality accessories, good quality undercoat and pad!! Highly recommended!! But I don't think you can get this brand in Singapore.

Kraus KHU101-23 23-Inch Undermount Single Bowl 16 gauge Kitchen Sink, Stainless Steel

Let the photos do the talking! :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

p3240499.jpg

p3240485.jpg

p3240486.jpg

Notice a canvas bag is covering the sink.

p3240492x.jpg

Isn't she a beauty? :dribble: :dribble: :dribble: :dribble: :dribble:

Edited by kim76

p3240493.jpg

I was surprised by the round corners because most of the expensive square undermount sinks that I had seen had very square corners. Making them very difficult to clean...

p3240496.jpg

Check out the undercoat and the BIG think pad on all the undersurface.... :dribble: :dribble: :dribble:

p3240488.jpg

The accessories that come with the sink is good quality. The stainless steel bottom grid is well made and feet are protected by rubber bumpers. The basket drainer is also well made.

p3240489.jpg

Just received some parcels from Amazon... I was like," Did I order so many stuff??? :jawdrop:

box1mf.jpg

Then when I open up..... Amazon did not have very efficient warehouse packing i must say....

box2ys.jpg

Only 2 small item in a big box.....

wat did you ordered?

that's amazon way of packing

they dont care...just put small items in one big box...

they could have save u some a/f costs but did not..

wat did you ordered?

that's amazon way of packing

they dont care...just put small items in one big box...

they could have save u some a/f costs but did not..

Haa... I quite shy to share wat I bought as people will say I crazy... at least my gf and mum already say that... haa... :bangwall:

Hack it la.... my purchases is

hammern.jpg

Acu Rite Indoor Humidity Monitor

Dead On DO12C 12-Ounce Smooth Face Finish Hammer with Curved Handle

I know people will ask y I buy a hammer from USA.... Haaa... I also dun know leh... Looks good to me I guess... :rolleyes:

The humidity monitor is something i looking for for my WIW. In Singapore it is hard to find for digital display, if not will be expensive. SO i see this, reviews quite good. so i buy la.

The other box is this

dushbin.jpg

I know people also say DIY got sell simple human dustbin ma... Y buy from USA? Haa.. half price ma.. :sport-smiley-004:

And the prybar is like a impulse buy.. haa.. looks good to me... :dribble:

simplehuman Round Retro Step Trash Can, Cream Steel, 4-1/2-Liter / 1.2-Gallon

Stanley 55-515 12-inch Wonderbar Pry Bar

Edited by kim76

I saw this sink in Singapore, but they don't give the stainless steel bottom grid. I didn't go bio the bottom part, but this one really looks dam solid. Think I should go Amazon do some research liao :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

I saw this sink in Singapore, but they don't give the stainless steel bottom grid. I didn't go bio the bottom part, but this one really looks dam solid. Think I should go Amazon do some research liao :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

U mean Kruas is selling in Singapore? Where? :bangwall: Hope not cheaper than what i paid.. :furious:

Haa... I quite shy to share wat I bought as people will say I crazy... at least my gf and mum already say that... haa... :bangwall:

Hack it la.... my purchases is

hammern.jpg

I know people will ask y I buy a hammer from USA.... Haaa... I also dun know leh... Looks good to me I guess... :rolleyes:

The humidity monitor is something i looking for for my WIW. In Singapore it is hard to find for digital display, if not will be expensive. SO i see this, reviews quite good. so i buy la.

The other box is this

dushbin.jpg

I know people also say DIY got sell simple human dustbin ma... Y buy from USA? Haa.. half price ma.. :sport-smiley-004:

And the prybar is like a impulse buy.. haa.. looks good to me... :dribble:

Hi, Order from Amazon and shipped to singapore? Shipping cost exp???

Hi, Order from Amazon and shipped to singapore? Shipping cost exp???

If you buy 1 or 2 items, it will be ex. But if buy more, the shipping cost will spread out. But keep the total cost (item cost + shipping cost) less than S$400, if not will incur GST in Singapore. And also take note, not all items ship to Singapore.

For example, last night I just purchase some stuff. I check if I buy 1 cutlery set (5 pcs), it cost me USD$19 to send here. So I buy 2 cutlery set, 1 Corelle bowl set, 1 Bodum mug, 1 set of 6 Bodum cups, 1 stainless steel wine cooler, some OXO stuff and also some Simple Human stuff. And the total shipping is only slightly more than USD$80. :yamseng: :yamseng:

:dribble: :dribble:

Like your purchase from Amazon.... and your Samsung Ultra mounting.... need someone to fix it?