Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Our First Home At Cck

I got mine at 2799 but it was in June last year. At least I won't feel so bad the price didn't drop that much. Haha.....

Yes I wall mount it on my special tv feature wall. Hehe.... Those that been to my place will know abt it.

I got Samsung sound bar too but not fantastic.

I just went thru your blog... took me a few days to finish that... :bow:

You got really a nice place....

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

1) Collect my keys last week

2) Throw oranges last week

3) Applied for cement screed last week. (But no one called me yet)

4) Paid deposit to ID

Now got to wait for ID 3D drawings :dribble: :dribble:

And also cement screed to be done..... :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

1) Collect my keys last week

2) Throw oranges last week

3) Applied for cement screed last week. (But no one called me yet)

4) Paid deposit to ID

Now got to wait for ID 3D drawings :dribble: :dribble:

And also cement screed to be done..... :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Congrats! Show us your 3D drawings soon.

CK Tangs just had a 12% rebate on Thursday.

Bought a Miele washing and dryer set promotion.

mielepromotion.jpg

And then we use the rebate to get the Miele 6210 vacuum cleaner! :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

miele6210.jpg

Hi this Yamaha soundbar and philips soundbar...

are them speaker systems? Is it a must have for home entertainment in your view?

I actually bought this: http://www.p4c.philips.com/cgi-bin/dcbint/cpindex.pl?ctn=HTS2500/12& cos gain city got promotion and i got it at $31.

Is mine the same as soundbar?

I had a set of one of the Yamaha soundbar that I bought during courts expo sales and 2 days ago bought a Philips Ambisound HTS9140/98 at $980.

I would say that the philips Ambisound is so much better than Yamaha. And phlips Ambisound have a build in blu-ray player. As for Yamaha, you need to buy another player to add on.

I was so amused by the sound quality of the philips soundbar, Yamaha will have to stand aside...

Just my point of view ya....

are them speaker systems? Is it a must have for home entertainment in your view?

I actually bought this: http://www.p4c.philips.com/cgi-bin/dcbint/cpindex.pl?ctn=HTS2500/12& cos gain city got promotion and i got it at $31.

Yours is not a sound bar. It is suppose to be better than sound bar. For real surround sound like Dolby 5.1 or 7.1, , nothing beats an actual speaker for each sound output. Sound bar is suppose to create this same surround sound by just 1 single long speakers. Ideally, on a square room with walls on 3 sides, it can make use of the walls to reflex the sound to create surround effect. The good thing about sound bar is that it is neat as there is no wire to each speaker.

However, as I read the spec of your speaker, it doesn't seem to mention what type of surround sound is supported and it supports only DVD, which is probably why it is so cheap?

$31?? So cheap? wow.....

Anyway, I think I may decided not to get a sound bar... A bit off budget now... heee.....

But if in the future, i decided to get, no prob as there will not be any wiring messing around...

Hi Kim,

Y u need to buy a wall mount? I thought samsung offer wall mount installation free up to 6 mths from your purchase date for tv size of around 40" and above?

I called samsung to install my tv mount last wk and the one they give is quite good quality and it can tilt at an angle.

Brought my tv from Courts

Edited by Sunnydale307

Hi Kim,

Y u need to buy a wall mount? I thought samsung offer wall mount installation free up to 6 mths from your purchase date for tv size of around 40" and above?

I called samsung to install my tv mount last wk and the one they give is quite good quality and it can tilt at an angle.

Brought my tv from Courts

Hi Sunnydale,

I also got the wall mount from Samsung. But it protrude too much from the wall.... Getting this slim wall mount will be like hanging a painting on the wall. The gap from the wall to the tv will just be around 15 to 16mmm.... :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

Hi Sunnydale,

I also got the wall mount from Samsung. But it protrude too much from the wall.... Getting this slim wall mount will be like hanging a painting on the wall. The gap from the wall to the tv will just be around 15 to 16mmm.... :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

I see, for us we not particular abt the distance it protrude from the our tv feature wall, the tilt make it easier to throw the wires into the hole of the feature wall.

So hows the design coming along? Started already?

For the cement screed, u have to be proactive and keep pestering HDB haha

I see, for us we not particular abt the distance it protrude from the our tv feature wall, the tilt make it easier to throw the wires into the hole of the feature wall.

So hows the design coming along? Started already?

For the cement screed, u have to be proactive and keep pestering HDB haha

Meeting ID for 3D drawing this sat.....

For cement screed, I had submitted 2 weeks ago. But TO never called me.... I called TO also never pick up... I even went down to CCK HDB to check and they just take down my request and say the TO will call me...... sian dao.... :furious:

Yeah the silm wall-mount cost ard $199 here in SG as i got it. Please dun mention the price that u got it for... hahaha

Nice BODUM cups u got there. issit alot cheaper to get from Amazon? Able to pm me the seller so i can take a look... thanksss in advance