Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Our First Home At Cck

U mean Kruas is selling in Singapore? Where? :bangwall: Hope not cheaper than what i paid.. :furious:

Actually I'm not too sure if they are the same brand, but the shape is the same. Price I also can't comment as I only look at the list price at this point in time. (I normally don't talk about discount when I'm not ready to buy)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Like your purchase from Amazon.... and your Samsung Ultra mounting.... need someone to fix it?

Haa.. Dennis... U volunteer? No need la... My ID say he will fix for me, after the reno start...

Thanks.. :yamseng:

Actually I'm not too sure if they are the same brand, but the shape is the same. Price I also can't comment as I only look at the list price at this point in time. (I normally don't talk about discount when I'm not ready to buy)

Haa... no prob.... But there are lots of sinks with this shape.... :yamseng: :yamseng:

:dribble: i like ur simplehuman trash can! i don't dare to shop amazon at the moment.. sure click like mad especially bodum, OXO etc etc!

Haaa.... Think we r the same.... U can shop all these n ship all together... shipping not too ex u know... Bodum cups got very good promotion... U see the 6 blue cups I bought? I just got another 6 yellow ones... haa... Dun know how to use them... :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

BUY BUY BUY!! :yamseng: :yamseng:

Haaa.... Think we r the same.... U can shop all these n ship all together... shipping not too ex u know... Bodum cups got very good promotion... U see the 6 blue cups I bought? I just got another 6 yellow ones... haa... Dun know how to use them... :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

BUY BUY BUY!! :yamseng: :yamseng:

to be honest, i already bought 2 bodum glasses during cold storage promo a while back. :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

now wrapped nicely in storage! hahaha~

can u show an actual pic of your trash can? :dribble:

to be honest, i already bought 2 bodum glasses during cold storage promo a while back. :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

Can. But after I go home. I'm in Brunei now.

The amazon price plus shipping for 6 glasses is equal to singapore 2 glasses's price :jawdrop:

See how much mark up.....

I'm excited.... This whole week I'm in Brunei and lots of stuff are being shipped to my office. Luckily I already ask my colleagues to help me sign n hide in my room... :dancingqueen: It's like receiving presents and you can't open it.. haa..

Somemore I just received a SMS from my forwarder that my Aktimate Maxi speaker and stands are already in Singapore and ready to be shipped to office!!! :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

Can't wait to go home :dribble: :dribble: :dribble: :dribble: :dribble: :dribble: :dribble:

Such interesting online buys. Feel so tempted to do a bout of online shopping too!

Shall visit back to see your other online buys.

Edited by adidaem

Your wish is my command :bow:

img8907x.jpg

img8906.jpg

I touch down at 1130am. First thing I do before shower is drive to office to get back all my stuff... :sport-smiley-004:

img8894y.jpg

No wonder my colleagues say better remove in case boss see it.. haaa...