Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Our First Home At Cck

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Me staying at blk B. Yup, reno completed & furnishing too.

Blk B. U are lucky. I am facing the big construction now.... Super noisy n dusty :furious: :furious:

Yesterday went Comfort Design to buy a vanity chair for my wife.

This color match our theme and it is also the last piece.... :dribble: :dribble:

img3751x.jpg

Blk B. U are lucky. I am facing the big construction now.... Super noisy n dusty :furious: :furious:

Gotta bear with it for few yrs. Once that new estate is up. wind will definitely be blocked.

Gotta bear with it for few yrs. Once that new estate is up. wind will definitely be blocked.

Ya... Now the wind quite strong.. But dusty.. Today afternoon I was at my place... The piling really give me headache...

Can't imagine when the full piling start...

Ya... Now the wind quite strong.. But dusty.. Today afternoon I was at my place... The piling really give me headache...

Can't imagine when the full piling start...

gotto tahan another few more months before the "klong klong" finish. :P

Yes. I did that. Notice the whole wall is boxed up. Look nicer this way. Now I need to arrange the hoses and cables.

Can u show us more fotos of the boxed up in your kitchen, i been having problems to conceal my pipes too... thanks ahead. :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

At last we fix up the tv... Now trying to link everything together.... So many cables, so many remotes and need so many power points.... :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

p1020607zb.jpg

Can u show us more fotos of the boxed up in your kitchen, i been having problems to conceal my pipes too... thanks ahead. :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

Can. I just dig out my before reno photos.

img8874a.jpg

This is the after box up photo

p1020519d.jpg

My Study room.

p1020542v.jpg

I'm still waiting for 2 chairs. The table is good enough for 2 desktops. The red rocking chair is not suppose to be there... :sport-smiley-004: It is just placed there as the room is too white... :sport-smiley-004:

Hi, may I know where you bought the red rocking chair and what is the cost please? Is it made of ABS or fibreglass?

Thanks!

Received my "Tokong" chairs today.... Missus will be bringing lots of work back home and because I love my wife, I get the best chair I can afford for her... Presenting, the Aeron chair..... :dribble: :dribble:

p1020602smaller.jpg

Hi, may I know where you buy your work table? And how much?

Hi, may I know where you bought the red rocking chair and what is the cost please? Is it made of ABS or fibreglass?

Thanks!

Fibreglass. It feels solid and looks nicer......

I got from Picket & Rail IMM. I got as a set with dining table n chairs so I'm not sure the actual cost.

But I think around $400 plus... :yamseng:

Hi, may I know where you buy your work table? And how much?

Hi, the table is built in by the contractor because I want the full length of the wall to be my table.

Waiting for **** cement screed so reno cant start..... :furious:

What to do? Continue internet shopping lor.....

I received one of my proudest purchases in Amazon. WMF Taika Stainless Steel Flatware Set :sport-smiley-004:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00007HULA/ref=oh_o00_s00_i05_details

I can't forget this Taika set after I saw those in local WMF counter. The design just grow on me and they are so beautiful... :dribble: :dribble:

But Singapore do not sell per set. They sell in 30 pcs. And they cost S$1699 :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

tika.jpg

SO imagine my excitement when I spot this in Amazon. And they sell in per set of 5 pcs. And they having a promotion! SO I quickly bought 2 sets at USD$23 per set :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

Super good deal I must say. Now the price is back to USD$50 plus per set... Below photo is the set i received.

img8923x.jpg

Hi, did u happen to chance upon the promotion for the WMF ccutlery or is there a way to be notify of the promotion?

Fibreglass. It feels solid and looks nicer......

I got from Picket & Rail IMM. I got as a set with dining table n chairs so I'm not sure the actual cost.

But I think around $400 plus... :yamseng:

Thanks, will check the place! :D Love how your place is coming along btw! The furnishings go really well too! :good: