Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Our First Home At Cck

I have no experience in Taobao yet. Stuff on ship somewhere.. :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

But hope I don't need answer your question soon... hee... :bleah: :bleah:

But I have experience in Amazon. I just contact them thru Amazon website on which item had crack and they send a new one FOC(By DHL somemore) :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

unless the shipping service can check it for you (65daigou apparently can do it for you, not sure about amcon), you're pretty much sunk cos it's not worth the $$ to send it back from SG...returns in CN is easy - i've done it b4, most times, the seller would reimburse the shipping charge back to you (usually rmb10, depending on size/weight) and replace it...only happens with the more reputable sellers as well...

so this is why i keep stressing the selection of sellers :sport-smiley-018: - u want to keep this possibility to a minimum, but be mentally prepared when it happens... :D

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I have no experience in Taobao yet. Stuff on ship somewhere.. :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

But hope I don't need answer your question soon... hee... :bleah: :bleah:

But I have experience in Amazon. I just contact them thru Amazon website on which item had crack and they send a new one FOC(By DHL somemore) :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

oic. thanks... maybe play safe don't order fragile stuff, unless its really cheap.

unless the shipping service can check it for you (65daigou apparently can do it for you, not sure about amcon), you're pretty much sunk cos it's not worth the $$ to send it back from SG...returns in CN is easy - i've done it b4, most times, the seller would reimburse the shipping charge back to you (usually rmb10, depending on size/weight) and replace it...only happens with the more reputable sellers as well...

so this is why i keep stressing the selection of sellers :sport-smiley-018: - u want to keep this possibility to a minimum, but be mentally prepared when it happens... :D

thanks Dragonnite. Ya I would imagine its troublesome. perhaps I should just keep to buying only hardy stuff...

Decided to get this for my PC after my wife keep hogging the TV.

Watching movies on my pc will never be the same again :dribble: :dribble: :dribble:

promedia.jpg

Decided to get this for my PC after my wife keep hogging the TV.

Watching movies on my pc will never be the same again :dribble: :dribble: :dribble:

promedia.jpg

:thumbs up: I had that many years ago, really good bass producer for PC level. Tweak the cables & interconnects :sport-smiley-004:

:thumbs up: I had that many years ago, really good bass producer for PC level. Tweak the cables & interconnects :sport-smiley-004:

Can do that? I thought the cable are fixed?

Can do that? I thought the cable are fixed?

I remebered I did mine, unless they had changed that to fixed. years ago, the fuse in the subwoofer always blow! :furious:

I remebered I did mine, unless they had changed that to fixed. years ago, the fuse in the subwoofer always blow! :furious:

Let me update these few days... I think they are fixed now.... :curse: :curse:

:P it looks like i hv over-estimated my capacity and bought an extra one of Madesmart Expandable Utensil Tray:

any taker ? bnib, selling at USD24.99 (~SGD31) - free shipping cost ... :sport-smiley-018:

Oh... too big ah?

I just check my drawer... no more space.. if not I don't mind... :dunno:

Hope u get a buyer soon... :yamseng: :yamseng:

Oh... too big ah?

I just check my drawer... no more space.. if not I don't mind... :dunno:

Hope u get a buyer soon... :yamseng: :yamseng:

actually fits just nice, it's just that i oredi have the joseph joseph in the other drawer liow ;)

if no seller, could always give it away as a house-warming gift since it's brand new... :sport-smiley-018: