Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Our First Home At Cck

And another chair. This one need no introduction.

The wood grain are quite nice.

img4885u.jpg

Base look decent.

img4886t.jpg

Lastly, the Eames chair.

img4887mr.jpg

Quality is pretty ok too. But Lush quality is still way better.

Paid around $460 for it excluding shipping.

http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?spm=a1z0k.1000775.1.238.LW0C1s&id=16431371885

Wow...kim...Oh....I also thought of bringing in the Eames Chair....lush lush selling 2k plus....Hmm....

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

ahhhhh,,, Ah kim,,, how much was ur shipping for each of the papa chair... :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

Cost still tabulating as a number of us share shipment. But both chairs are not more than SGD$300 for shipping.... :sport-smiley-004:

Chairs looking good!

Thanks!! :yamseng: :yamseng:

Oh....I also thought of bringing in the Eames Chair....lush lush selling 2k plus....Hmm....

But Lush's quality is definitely better.... I was there a few times and almost bought it when it was 30% discount.

Cost still tabulating as a number of us share shipment. But both chairs are not more than SGD$300 for shipping.... :sport-smiley-004:

But Lush's quality is definitely better.... I was there a few times and almost bought it when it was 30% discount.

Hi Kim,

Your Eames lounge chair from TB is 进口真皮 or 真皮? Also, Lush's quality better in terms of? More comfortable? TIA!

Hi Kim,

Your Eames lounge chair from TB is 进口真皮 or 真皮? Also, Lush's quality better in terms of? More comfortable? TIA!

I only use 真皮. Don't want to spend so much on leather to be disappointed on the wood and workmanship.

I can't really tell... Maybe the atmosphere in Lush make it comfortable. Or maybe my living room make it not as comfortable.

The TB seat cushion is quite soft and I had forgotten whether Lush one is firm or wat. But the leather stitching is pretty good. Maybe OM standard... :sport-smiley-004:

definitely agree that 'yi fen qian yi fen huo' but I think replica replica from China is still ok ba...

Hi Kim,

Your chairs look great.

I'm also thinking of ordering office chairs for my place but have no ideas which agent i should be using to saved on the shipping costs. Cos most of my items i order from 65daigou.

Do you mind sharing with me the agent which you are using and how do they charge for sea shipment?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Kim,

Your chairs look great.

I'm also thinking of ordering office chairs for my place but have no ideas which agent i should be using to saved on the shipping costs. Cos most of my items i order from 65daigou.

Do you mind sharing with me the agent which you are using and how do they charge for sea shipment?

Thanks in advance.

Hi, I use Amcom. For info on them. Just do a search in my blog or 'Taobao help needed' thread.

Just search these keywords, "Amcom & May" :yamseng: :yamseng:

another portion of our tb shipment, a solid pine foldable table:

it came flat packed and was quite well packed because I told the seller that i was shipping overseas...no assembly required...

p1010949t.jpg

a view of the surface:

p1010950s.jpg

folded up, it stores really well

p1010951a.jpg

feels very solid and not wobbly, is a good item to get if you want some additional table top space when guests come over and store it away after that...i bought it to put my rowenta oven...

another item from the shipment - the carpet ! kim's didn't get shipped out due to a screwup on their side... :o again, on TB, very impt to pick sellers cos this one immediately checked and saw they didn't ship one out and immediately offered to ship kim's out with no arguments :good:

anyway, mine is a grey silk custom made 1.8x1.8m version...

p1010957ou.jpg

img20130407wa0008.jpg

closeup of the fibre - it actually is very smooth to my feet and doesn't feel hot...

img20130407wa0007.jpg

the underside of the carpet does not come with an anti-slip base, so for those with kids, better put one...

img20130407wa0010.jpg

unpacking it i had to vacuum both the underside of the carpet as well as after laying it, the surface as well...have to say the quality is pretty good for the price...

note : after laying it out, i realised that the carpet looks different from different sides so before you lay one of these down, take a walk around all 4 sides to decide which side shows the best colour...in the end, i turned the carpet 180 degrees to get the colour i wanted... :blink:

Edited by dragonnite

Wife keep nagging me to shift my chairs from the living room so I temporary shift one to bedroom. The placement is still not fix yet.

7228152.jpg

7228176.jpg

Oh ya... I'm in Poland now... Snow snow everywhere....

7228187.jpg

7228205.jpg

hi all,

any cooking gurus here can advise me what are the good cooking sets in the market. or should i say good value for money. have read about some brands online like WMF, Cusinart, Silit etc.

hi all,

any cooking gurus here can advise me what are the good cooking sets in the market. or should i say good value for money. have read about some brands online like WMF, Cusinart, Silit etc.

it would help if you can specify what you're looking for ? just a pasta pot or the whole shebang ? :unsure:

it would help if you can specify what you're looking for ? just a pasta pot or the whole shebang ? :unsure:

hi,

maybe just a basic set including pan, pot and casserole.