Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
B2B

Edelweiss Park Condo

We've a unit at ballota park that is currently rented out to a very good cacausian couple. It's their 3rd year with us. It is 1442 sq ft. Last floor and edelweiss facing.

We are wondering if we should sell off our unit at Ballota and buy a studio apartment in town for investment instead.

Sorry to tap on this thread as might be easier to associate as it's that area. Any thoughts???

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

any kind existing owners willing to help me out. I want to change the wall-hung wc at my Edelweiss condo but the ex owner...took away the cover.. :bangwall: :bangwall: i duno what brand it is and tot it will be best to buy the exact replacement set....any kind existing residents willing to help me out?

Fyi - Recent reply from LTA

We are sorry that the year of the completion date for the slip road from Tampines Expressway (TPE) into Changi North Industrial Park was informed incorrectly due to typo error. It is expected to complete by 3th quarter of 2012 instead of year 2011. As for the completion of Extension of Flora Drive to Upper Changi Road North/ Changi North Street 1 Junction, it is expected to complete by 3th quarter of 2012 instead of year 2011. We apologise for the inconvenience caused.

hi guys,

i believe you guys stay around that area...can i ask..if your singtel mobile has any reception problem? mine is HORRENDOUS!! :curse: :curse:

hi guys,

i believe you guys stay around that area...can i ask..if your singtel mobile has any reception problem? mine is HORRENDOUS!! :curse: :curse:

Singtel: East Coast become Indonesia, Tuas becomes part of Malaysia.

M1: Changi South Business park, base station coverage weak, msg get super delayed.