Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
B2B

Edelweiss Park Condo

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Postings too old all went to "museum" liao.

thks...guesss i bought antique then lol***

I think this freehold condo was only build several years ago. It is sitting on a fairly large plot of land and its prices are generally attractive. I supposed this is a good value for money buy if you like condo living and don't mind the distance to the city.

Not antique lah :) It's just an older property. Are you staying there or renting it out?

There is a new development (The Gale) coming up in the Flora Rd area, I think the undeveloped land around Edelweisss Park will be used for another 1-2 condominium projects so it'll be quite a busy area in the future. It'll be good if SBS starts some bus services in that area coz otherwise most residents would have to rely on the condominium shuttle service or private transport.

How do you find the traffic there so far? I always see long queues leading into Old Tampines Rd in the mornings and evenings.

Not antique lah :) It's just an older property. Are you staying there or renting it out?

There is a new development (The Gale) coming up in the Flora Rd area, I think the undeveloped land around Edelweisss Park will be used for another 1-2 condominium projects so it'll be quite a busy area in the future. It'll be good if SBS starts some bus services in that area coz otherwise most residents would have to rely on the condominium shuttle service or private transport.

How do you find the traffic there so far? I always see long queues leading into Old Tampines Rd in the mornings and evenings.

hahaha yeah the gale was more pricey than my unit and i was in a desperate hurry got i gotten this instead. I see the long queues too and its worrying...coz i ever send my aunty home at abt 6pm and it took me 1 hr to get out of there!!!! meaning to say..i will NOT STEP OUT once im home..hahahaha i hvnt started reno yet...feeling lazy...slow...etc...no longer in the hurry to move..so taking my own sweet time....reno is a hassle an a nitemare i tell you.........sigh*

hahaha yeah the gale was more pricey than my unit and i was in a desperate hurry got i gotten this instead. I see the long queues too and its worrying...coz i ever send my aunty home at abt 6pm and it took me 1 hr to get out of there!!!! meaning to say..i will NOT STEP OUT once im home..hahahaha i hvnt started reno yet...feeling lazy...slow...etc...no longer in the hurry to move..so taking my own sweet time....reno is a hassle an a nitemare i tell you.........sigh*

Did you get the penthouse unit? Can have very beautiful view of the forested area. I think this is a very well designed condo. Lots of water, fish, green areas and high security.

Only setback is the distance to city. If you work at the Singapore Prison, this is probably one of the best location, save for those landed houses there.

Did you get the penthouse unit? Can have very beautiful view of the forested area. I think this is a very well designed condo. Lots of water, fish, green areas and high security.

Only setback is the distance to city. If you work at the Singapore Prison, this is probably one of the best location, save for those landed houses there.

ahahah nope i didnt get the penthouse..its way beyond my tiny budget... =X hence sourcing like mad for contractors now...ya i intend to change my job too...looking for one that is nearby hopefully :)

the forest will be gone in the next 3-5years. New condo beside coming up. Signboard says marketed by huttons.

I live around here. 20-25min via PIE to orchard. Don't know why but there's seems to be influx of expats in this area judging by the good bodied angmos who jog and the many jap ladies and their kids

the forest will be gone in the next 3-5years. New condo beside coming up. Signboard says marketed by huttons.

I live around here. 20-25min via PIE to orchard. Don't know why but there's seems to be influx of expats in this area judging by the good bodied angmos who jog and the many jap ladies and their kids

We used to stay at Ballota park. Some might think that it is far east however consider the no. of major expressways around this area. ECP, PIE and TPE, you are spoilt of choices and time to city is actually fast since you are using expressways.

We are now in upper serangoon area and though it is supposedly nearer to town. We find that when we drive, there are are traffic jams. So I enjoyed the driving in changi but public transport choices in North east.

its because of the schools nearby...the intl college at tampines...the uni at changi biz park.. thats y :) yeah the new condo The Gale is going like high 800+psf right up to 900psf..so thats a no no for me....after The Gale ...there are also other condo's coming up...but they are going to be 99 years leasehold.

Here's some info on the Flora Rd area that I recently received from LTA when I wrote in to ask about how they are improving traffic conditions in that area.

1) Mariam Way to Flora Road was completed on 5 March 2011.

2) The completion of the slip road from Tampines Expressway (TPE) into Changi North Industrial Park is expected by 3th quarter of 2011.

3) A slip road out to Pan Island Expressway (PIE) from Changi North Industrial Park is expected opened in mid-May 2011.

4) The completion of Extension of Flora Drive to Upper Changi Road North / Changi North Street 1 Junction is expected to complete by 3th quarter of 2011. This also includes some road widening at Upper Changi Road North.

And URA also just confirmed the sale of another plot of land for sale in the Flora Rd area - this is next to Ferraria Park, for an estimated 380 unit condo development. http://www.ura.gov.sg/pr/graphics/2010/pr10-137a10.pdf

omg you are so kind to share this with me!!!!!! thank u thank u!! pss..i hvnt sign my contractor/ID yet...hahahaha i wonder if the roads will be completed faster than my reno!?!?! LOL***

Here's some info on the Flora Rd area that I recently received from LTA when I wrote in to ask about how they are improving traffic conditions in that area.

1) Mariam Way to Flora Road was completed on 5 March 2011.

2) The completion of the slip road from Tampines Expressway (TPE) into Changi North Industrial Park is expected by 3th quarter of 2011.

3) A slip road out to Pan Island Expressway (PIE) from Changi North Industrial Park is expected opened in mid-May 2011.

4) The completion of Extension of Flora Drive to Upper Changi Road North / Changi North Street 1 Junction is expected to complete by 3th quarter of 2011. This also includes some road widening at Upper Changi Road North.

And URA also just confirmed the sale of another plot of land for sale in the Flora Rd area - this is next to Ferraria Park, for an estimated 380 unit condo development. http://www.ura.gov.sg/pr/graphics/2010/pr10-137a10.pdf