Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Akitsuki

Serangoon North Renovation By Defong Interior Design

Yes yes. Lesson one learnt: Ask for big big laminate to see the effect. A4 size laminate is not big enough to see the effect.

Tomorrow need to be in the house before 3PM. By the time settle down, can watch the repeat telecast of 红星大奖 at 4PM which we missed last weekend.

So tomorrow got yisi yi si to pray or any pantang to do??

Edited by Nimzo

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Yes yes. Lesson one learnt: Ask for big big laminate to see the effect. A4 size laminate is not big enough to see the effect.

Tomorrow need to be in the house before 3PM. By the time settle down, can watch the repeat telecast of 红星大奖 at 4PM which we missed last weekend.

I also missed cos not in sg. But came back and watched on xin msn.

So tomorrow got yisi yi si to pray or any pantang to do??

In the morning pray first. 11AM then can step into the house, until 3PM has to stop bringing things from parents' house or doing any DIY work. After that, 2 weeks cannot shift and move things. End of the month can do anything we like already

In the morning pray first. 11AM then can step into the house, until 3PM has to stop bringing things from parents' house or doing any DIY work. After that, 2 weeks cannot shift and move things. End of the month can do anything we like already

u consult who fengshui master??

I want just yisi yisi pray nia

But dunnoe procedure or what to buy

Love your kitchen! Thanks for your wonderful sharing. And think I might get that chair from Gmarket. All the best.

u consult who fengshui master??

I want just yisi yisi pray nia

But dunnoe procedure or what to buy

My mum's friend helps us.

If you want to 意思意思拜拜, you can always go to the shop that sells joss papers. You tell them you are moving in, then want to pray. The auntie/uncle will pick the items for you. They know what to do. Additionally, you buy oranges, huat kueh, and pineapple, pray downstairs or outside your house.

Love your kitchen! Thanks for your wonderful sharing. And think I might get that chair from Gmarket. All the best.

Hi toonie. Thank you for visiting our blog. Remember to grab some coupons from Gmarket so you can enjoy more discounts.

Hi toonie. Thank you for visiting our blog. Remember to grab some coupons from Gmarket so you can enjoy more discounts.

Now they have given further discount. $74.5

Hi,

Can share with me yr curtain/blind contractor? I really love yr kitchen! It looks contemporary and cool! Tink yr kitchen quite big cos still can fit in dining table & bench!

Hi,

Can share with me yr curtain/blind contractor? I really love yr kitchen! It looks contemporary and cool! Tink yr kitchen quite big cos still can fit in dining table & bench!

Hi there. Thank you for visiting our blog. I have pm-ed you. Cheers!

This is how the chair looks like:

DSC_2044.jpg

Previously have shown you guys the overall look of the dining table, bench and the chairs. I have taken the photo in another angle

DSC_2043.jpg

And lastly, our living room is completed with sofa, TV console, and shoe cabinet. I bought the shoe cabinet from nearby neighbourhood furniture shop.

DSC_2058.jpg

DSC_2060.jpg

Oh my! I've been missing from renotalk for a while n u r up with ur completed home..

Love everything about e layout of ur home.. Simple n chic :D