Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Akitsuki

Serangoon North Renovation By Defong Interior Design

We wanted to get Rowenta standing fan for our house, but this fan was temporarily out of stock. Courts couldn't promise when this model would arrive, so we KIV first, didn't commit to buy. We chose this fan because of the "Turbo Boost". The wind was really very strong when you turned on the Turbo button. Unlike other standing fan, you can only adjust the wind strength level, but this Rowenta fan can add "extra boost" to your wind speed, so you enjoy stronger wind power.

20120331_213143.jpg

Hi Aya, manage to get the fan already? I use my petrol points to redeem at caltex petrol yesterday, so it's free.

They are also selling at $159 I think, can try your luck if you haven't got it.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Aya, manage to get the fan already? I use my petrol points to redeem at caltex petrol yesterday, so it's free.

They are also selling at $159 I think, can try your luck if you haven't got it.

Wow.. increase by $20 now? We last saw was $139 when Courts ran out of stock. In the end we bought $28.90 fan from NTUC. Price is cheap, so we bought 3. When I wanted to grab one more, the fan is out of stock.

Wow.. increase by $20 now? We last saw was $139 when Courts ran out of stock. In the end we bought $28.90 fan from NTUC. Price is cheap, so we bought 3. When I wanted to grab one more, the fan is out of stock.

Hmm... Don't think price increase but petrol kiosk should be selling at a higher price.

Hmm... Don't think price increase but petrol kiosk should be selling at a higher price.

Low demand, price higher. If I'm consumer, I won't know petrol kiosks selling fans. Bigger outlets demand is higher, so the price will be lower. So far have you tested the fan? Is it good? Yesterday we went NTUC buy fan again. Now we have 4 fans in our house. Hubby says I'm 夸张. 2 people staying, but need 4 fans.

Low demand, price higher. If I'm consumer, I won't know petrol kiosks selling fans. Bigger outlets demand is higher, so the price will be lower. So far have you tested the fan? Is it good? Yesterday we went NTUC buy fan again. Now we have 4 fans in our house. Hubby says I'm 夸张. 2 people staying, but need 4 fans.

those that go petrol kiosk to buy usually is in urgent need or else is buying on impulse. cos usually will go bigger store like courts or ntuc xtra so that can compare models and prices. that is why its more ex.

hahahaha..... i used to have 3 standing fans also, 1 person with 3 standing fans. so i decided for my own flat, i will have ceiling fans so less standing fan. in the end, i only keep 1 standing fan from my previous place.

Haha... Then I must 6 fans at home. Haha... Recently the weather is very hot. Need more fans to cool the house. How I wish I can have ceiling fans, but the ceiling is too low. Anyone with height 1.8mtr fingers can be snapped off if we have ceiling fan at home.

Haha... Then I must 6 fans at home. Haha... Recently the weather is very hot. Need more fans to cool the house. How I wish I can have ceiling fans, but the ceiling is too low. Anyone with height 1.8mtr fingers can be snapped off if we have ceiling fan at home.

hahaha.... hdb ceiling is like that. normal is 2.4m or 2.5m. only if you are at top floor, then maybe it can be 2.8m.

even i am not 1.8m, i also cannot raise my hands or else, my fingers might get cut too. but i cannot live without ceiling fans any longer.

hahaha.... hdb ceiling is like that. normal is 2.4m or 2.5m. only if you are at top floor, then maybe it can be 2.8m.

even i am not 1.8m, i also cannot raise my hands or else, my fingers might get cut too. but i cannot live without ceiling fans any longer.

@.@ my ceiling 2.4m, i cant install ceiling fan cos i raise my arm, almost can touch the ceiling. wifey everytime ask me help put hangers onto bamboo pole, no need to use the Y stick, she envy so convenience.

@.@ my ceiling 2.4m, i cant install ceiling fan cos i raise my arm, almost can touch the ceiling. wifey everytime ask me help put hangers onto bamboo pole, no need to use the Y stick, she envy so convenience.

you must be quite tall... hehehe.... handy to have around the house.

actually, you can have ceiling fans lah. just don't raise your hands when you are near the fans loh. after a while, you will get use to it. i have a friend that is nearly 1.85m and he says he just get used to it not to raise hands near the fan.

We see the danger of installing ceiling fans at home, so we avoid. We never know when we will raise up our hands, forgotten about the ceiling fans, and that's it - fingers gone. The weird thing about HDB is, my parents' home is just 2 carparks away, but the ceiling is higher than ours. They can install normal ceiling fan. Even if we raise up our hands, we can't touch the ceiling fan. HDB didn't standardize their ceiling heights.

you must be quite tall... hehehe.... handy to have around the house.

actually, you can have ceiling fans lah. just don't raise your hands when you are near the fans loh. after a while, you will get use to it. i have a friend that is nearly 1.85m and he says he just get used to it not to raise hands near the fan.

i actually want ceiling fan but was talk out by wifey, designer friend, main con, sub cons, sis in-law, mom in-law. :~

they love me too much to see me get hurt. :wub:

Definitely not our house. Ours flat is already 27-28 yo, but the ceiling height is low. My parents' house is also 27-28 yo, but their house ceiling height is high.

Definitely not our house. Ours flat is already 27-28 yo, but the ceiling height is low. My parents' house is also 27-28 yo, but their house ceiling height is high.

i think now is too late to install so don't worry abt that. 4 standing fans not enough. go get more! :sport-smiley-004:

Hi,

I am short listing Defong for my renovation.. Hows your experience with them?

If not convenient to say here, can pm me?

Thanks!