Sign in to follow this  
XTR

S&s Self-Designed Home In The East

laundry area

IMG_5195.jpg

toilet door with golden knob

IMG_5196.jpg

floorcloth

a simple diy idea to share here. it is hard to find such kind of floorcloth that can absorb water well.

so we bought the cloth (homemade cooking) and also bought the standard floorcloth (u know those orange/blue/red floorcloth sold

in hdb hardware shops) and wife then sewed them. hope u like our sharing....

IMG_5197.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I see Bosch... Except the macro heater :)

dont like that! OKAY. i go and sand away the MACRO word then spray BOSCH over it.

seriously one of the best best best decision to put a fan in kitchen. when cooking , its cooling. when hanging clothes, its not stuffy. when chatting, its windy.

best :sport-smiley-003: !! and when preparing food/baking cake--> life saviour.

it's not oily because we dont cook much.

Hi XTR,

where you got that kitchen fan from and how much? Can PM me. :)

aiyoh...run out of bandwidth again?!! i dont see other bloggers using photobucket keep having their bandwidth used up.

ok, well for any readers the pics will be up again every 28th of the month when they reset the bandwidth.

pineapple bro- when i go home , then i check and pm u.

aiyoh...run out of bandwidth again?!! i dont see other bloggers using photobucket keep having their bandwidth used up.

ok, well for any readers the pics will be up again every 28th of the month when they reset the bandwidth.

pineapple bro- when i go home , then i check and pm u.

Thanks bro XTR. :thumbs up:

thanks! glad u like it. will wait long long for yours too.

Ya, haha :D

I've got a couple of ideas for my place but I change my mind all the time, the boyfriend is getting alil frustrated and confused. Haha! :P

seriously one of the best best best decision to put a fan in kitchen. when cooking , its cooling. when hanging clothes, its not stuffy. when chatting, its windy.

best :sport-smiley-003: !! and when preparing food/baking cake--> life saviour.

it's not oily because we dont cook much.

You made a point there. But my kitchen is not big enough to have a ceiling fan. Guess I should buy a nice table fan for my kitchen! Today is 28th already, still cannot view the photos?

The price you got should be ok. My Caprios were bought from Genova at $350 each incl GST as well, and included bidet sprays as part of the package.

Hi forummers

As I read the T-blog, I notice that many forummers mention abt getting lights and toilet accessories etc at jalan besar, balestier and geylang. I have never been there before but would like to get these items. May I know where are the exact places of these shops? Hope you all can share the info with me. I only know where is IMM. LOL .Thanks in advance :sport-smiley-018:

pictures pictures!

kitchen appliances

IMG_5189.jpg

IMG_5190.jpg

IMG_5191.jpg

IMG_5192.jpg

we :drunk: our fridge. present from MIL! thank you!

Nice oven! Thinking of getting it for my mum. May I know how much you paid for it?Tks

laundry area

IMG_5195.jpg

toilet door with golden knob

IMG_5196.jpg

floorcloth

a simple diy idea to share here. it is hard to find such kind of floorcloth that can absorb water well.

so we bought the cloth (homemade cooking) and also bought the standard floorcloth (u know those orange/blue/red floorcloth sold

in hdb hardware shops) and wife then sewed them. hope u like our sharing....

IMG_5197.jpg

I like your white doors! Nice! May I know do you paint it or buy it? What is this kind of white door known as? Is it naytoh or classic door or ?? How much do you pay for the white door?Tks

Your blog is popular mah... Any other hosting site that you can use?

lazy to transfer all the pics and link to new hosting website. anyway finishing pics liao. in a few weeks time this blog wont be so active.

If city gas got Bosch, confirm you will get one instead of Macro....

The only Bosch I have will be for my oven ;)

i m ok la..as long its all one brand.

buy the internal oven thermometer (wmf ) . the temperature inside is like 10 degrees lower than the dial.

Thanks bro XTR. :thumbs up:

np man

thanks! glad u like it. will wait long long for yours too.

Ya, haha :D

I've got a couple of ideas for my place but I change my mind all the time, the boyfriend is getting alil frustrated and confused. Haha! :P

ok la... i will pop once a month . surely will see yours in 1-3 yrs. manequin lei...put in toilet. at nite scare the %#@^# out of your husband.

You made a point there. But my kitchen is not big enough to have a ceiling fan. Guess I should buy a nice table fan for my kitchen! Today is 28th already, still cannot view the photos?

can liao =)

yea do get one man.

Hi forummers

As I read the T-blog, I notice that many forummers mention abt getting lights and toilet accessories etc at jalan besar, balestier and geylang. I have never been there before but would like to get these items. May I know where are the exact places of these shops? Hope you all can share the info with me. I only know where is IMM. LOL .Thanks in advance :sport-smiley-018:

helo.. along these roads there are really a lot a lot alot of light and toilet shops.

for eg, one of them could be

http://www.pohjoo.com/contacts.html

just go and walk along these roads and take down the prices.

Nice oven! Thinking of getting it for my mum. May I know how much you paid for it?Tks

its about $610

I like your white doors! Nice! May I know do you paint it or buy it? What is this kind of white door known as? Is it naytoh or classic door or ?? How much do you pay for the white door?Tks

its nyatoh door and its of classic design (not many designs to choose from our local contractors). u can choose the door and then request for whatever colour to be painted. should be around $200 for a door. take note of one hidden cost for

doors...u need to pay extra $200 for a door frame. you cant put a door without a door frame. if any of the readers know the exact cost of the break down pls feel free to correct me as i am just quoting with vague memories.