Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
XTR

S&s Self-Designed Home In The East

lazy to transfer all the pics and link to new hosting website. anyway finishing pics liao. in a few weeks time this blog wont be so active.

i m ok la..as long its all one brand.

buy the internal oven thermometer (wmf ) . the temperature inside is like 10 degrees lower than the dial.

np man

Hi hi

Thanks for sharing. Your house got style which truely reflects home owner's character. Thumbs up!

ok la... i will pop once a month . surely will see yours in 1-3 yrs. manequin lei...put in toilet. at nite scare the %#@^# out of your husband.

can liao =)

yea do get one man.

helo.. along these roads there are really a lot a lot alot of light and toilet shops.

for eg, one of them could be

http://www.pohjoo.com/contacts.html

just go and walk along these roads and take down the prices.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

IMG_5195.jpg

can i check where did u get the "TRAY"? been looking round for stainless steel serving tray but all not up to our standard.. cos most looks quite flimsy..

its about $610

its nyatoh door and its of classic design (not many designs to choose from our local contractors). u can choose the door and then request for whatever colour to be painted. should be around $200 for a door. take note of one hidden cost for

doors...u need to pay extra $200 for a door frame. you cant put a door without a door frame. if any of the readers know the exact cost of the break down pls feel free to correct me as i am just quoting with vague memories.

Hey! We are also painting our nyatoh door white but not too sure if matte white or glossy white is better. Can share which is yours?

Thanks!

forgot to post bathroom lights too. found these mirror light bulbs. love it ;)

IMG_1789.jpg

while the carpenters were doing the cabinets, one of them taught me how to drill (never did before). so to help save time, i helped to put up our curtain rails and this metal arm for our plasma tv below.

for this one, i had to find the direct distro because its just not in the market anymore. whats so good about this is that it can swivel left right up down and take the weight of the bigger range of screens. i think those in the market right now can only turn left and right. correct me if i am wrong.

IMG_1771.jpg

so we bought this plasma tv from Best. its better to buy from best or harvey because tvs spoil easily. so good to get the extended warranty. like some here, we dont like lcd and led because images just lags. cant stand the crappy lag. till the day led's response time shortens, we will stick to plasmas. also, we chose not to have any feature wall because just dont see the need for any. save money save money!

this tv can swivel left to face our study room, face centre for living room and face right for dining.

IMG_1802.jpg

Hi, may i know from where did you get the mount for the TV?

Hi sorry, read the thread and found the answer :)

good good :sport-smiley-018:

means u must have searched through the whole thread.

IMG_5195.jpg

can i check where did u get the "TRAY"? been looking round for stainless steel serving tray but all not up to our standard.. cos most looks quite flimsy..

its a used hotel steel tray. u can get such gems from hock siong.

Hi XTR, I really liked your bathroom door. Where did you get it made from?

i asked my contractor to get it for me. really very common with any carpenter doing reno works.

Hey! We are also painting our nyatoh door white but not too sure if matte white or glossy white is better. Can share which is yours?

Thanks!

white matt. glossy is no-no. glossy + wood?

rag/towel spoon hooks

IMG_5202.jpg

kitchen cabinets

IMG_5203.jpg

sixties diners condiments holder. giant microbes to guard it from enemies.

IMG_5204.jpg

kitchen with mirror

IMG_5205.jpg

I know! Weird right? But that was what my contractor suggested.

personal preference for me. wood cant go with glossy unless u want your place has lots of glossy look to it..eg table glossy, door glossy, floor reflective, chairs plastic-ish.

if u going for natural/balinese/scandi/mid century , then cant have glossy. modern contemp can have glossy.