Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
XTR

S&s Self-Designed Home In The East

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

bathroom area

IMG_5209.jpg

IMG_5208.jpg

Hi XTR,

impress with the DIY work of yours, i sure won't have the time and idea to do this... i have the same floor plan as your flat and you have given me some idea for my kitchen. But a few questions:

1. do you have a floor plan of the new layout? where is your dining area?

2. what paint do you use for the toilet area? was it waterproof? i can see they are just paint, but wouldn't gets moldy after a while?

Hi, I am now doing up my kitchen now and I had chosen the same kind of stainless steel finish laminate as you however the carpenter advise us that there may be oil stain that will be difficult to clean off. Could you advise me base on your experience with the material and how heavy is your cooking? Also how do you maintain it, will it scratches easily? Thanks and much appreciated for any information.

Hi XTR .. thumbs up and well done on the whole reno .. really feeling the real thing just by looking at your pictures and imagining your descriptions of words .. nevertheless, please share with me the contact details of Alan ... do you know who else in renotalk has been using his service? Thanks..

Hi XTR, can I trouble you to PM me Alan's contact? Thanks!

done!

Great Home

thank you very much!

Appreciate if you could pass Alan's contact too. :)

done!

Hi XTR,

can share your contractor no?

thanks

done!

Hi, can get your contractor's contact?

done!