Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Alexz

Fengshui Advise Needed On My Floorplan

Alexz may want your advise on this..

Alexz knows how to use foc "compass Apps", sure know where to get foc "luopan compass Apps", which provides foc "direction analysis report". Therein question lies with trustworthness of such report and her/his trust onto such.

My advise: Directions decide wealth & health? Then there shall no such word as "uncertainty". Those "risk management" thoeries, equations and formulars in corporate finance, can be thrown away liao. Why bother to "hedge" funds against interest and currency fluctuation to minimise risks? Might as well sleep at home and shake legs by just simply choose a "good direction"!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
My advise: Directions decide wealth & health? Then there shall no such word as "uncertainty". Those "risk management" thoeries, equations and formulars in corporate finance, can be thrown away liao. Why bother to "hedge" funds against interest and currency fluctuation to minimise risks? Might as well sleep at home and shake legs by just simply choose a "good direction"!

You are totally a non-believer in feng shui....who says directions nothing to do with wealth?

You are totally a non-believer in feng shui....who says directions nothing to do with wealth?

Women, generically, jump into conclusion prematurely. Enlighten me, if you are able and wish to, pls.

Now is the time suit "westerners" to move to the "east" to make "wealth"?

FS stresses sow-reap principle. Present bogus ones pluck "figures from the air", under camouflage of some "stars" and "house" with "1-9".

Bazi methodology tot not very logical, it contains wisdow and much more "logical" and "reasoning" than those "stars", "house", "1-9", if were to compare. One important thing worth noting, bazi's "direction" philosophy refers to revolving of earth around the sun, thereby 24 jieqi was developed, which makes sense and logical.

Geez.. I'm keen to know more abt the hse facing issue too.. Hee sorry to hijack the thread..

Currently in e midst of house hunting and intended to get a unit but can't 'decide' house facing shd be taken from e main door facing direction or e balcony -.-" bcos main door n balcony is totally opp direction.. I've a fren who actually told me apartments or houses abv #7, the house facing position is based on window n not main door *confused*

E unit I'm looking at also has a missing NW corner which after reading several sites online, I do get worried as my husb is e breadwinner and NW represents e father aka breadwinner of e hse.. Juz wondering if it's really that bad to really haf that missing corner?

Hmm.. I guess u shouldn't be even reading this thread since ya not keen in fengshui.. Even Westerners believe In fengshui.. It's just to each's own belief whether to believe in it anot.. Y muz u harp on it.. *yawns*

Women, generically, jump into conclusion prematurely. Enlighten me, if you are able and wish to, pls.

Now is the time suit "westerners" to move to the "east" to make "wealth"?

FS stresses sow-reap principle. Present bogus ones pluck "figures from the air", under camouflage of some "stars" and "house" with "1-9".

Bazi methodology tot not very logical, it contains wisdow and much more "logical" and "reasoning" than those "stars", "house", "1-9", if were to compare. One important thing worth noting, bazi's "direction" philosophy refers to revolving of earth around the sun, thereby 24 jieqi was developed, which makes sense and logical.

Edited by jo'en

'Fm your main door comes in, exit directly via the hall windows'... someone may advice you to build a partition near the front door.

Hey, I'm curious also. Is it better to have a partition? Must it fully block the main door view?

Hey, I'm curious also. Is it better to have a partition? Must it fully block the main door view?

For this it's gd to have a partition cos my house did that too ;P cos it's said e wealth comes in from main door alr, it can't be kept n directly flow out..

Whether to have a partition or no partition at door entrance is very much depending on the size of the room where the main door is located.

We are concerned about gathering the Qi before it is gently meandering to the rest of the house from door entrance. So we need to understand how Qi flows in your house in a balancing manner. Does Qi move in straight lines directed by walls / partitions or any other architectural constraints? Does the Qi have the chance to collect and meander around the house before it escapes to other interior spaces or in direct line with row of windows?

If you blindly build a partition at door way, then you could be ended up blocking the Qi path unknowingly.

Partition can be good or can be bad, depending where you put it.

Partition can be good or can be bad, depending where you put it.

No "LPPL" comment lah, xia xia.

I never like to have false partition, as it block here or there - from physical layout perspective.

I want guests to come my place and say "wah, si bei tua keng ah".

Unless it is pillar, then no choice

No "LPPL" comment lah, xia xia.

Tolong la...eat also got good and bad wan what....eat too much and eat too little tio bo?

I never like to have false partition, as it block here or there - from physical layout perspective.

I want guests to come my place and say "wah, si bei tua keng ah".

Unless it is pillar, then no choice

You put more mirrors will effectively let people say 'sibey tua'