Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
revox88

Revamp@east

Wow.... grand dining area. I have seen in hotels as their feature walls, but I'm not sure if it's quartz or just craftstones. Now I'm actually seeing your house with quartz feature wall. Cool! And it sparkles!

Hi ayazumi,

We also like the fact that it sparkles. The thought of using quartz or craftstone type of design never crossed our mind before. All along is just moasic moasic moasic..... :wacko:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi ayazumi,

We also like the fact that it sparkles. The thought of using quartz or craftstone type of design never crossed our mind before. All along is just moasic moasic moasic..... :wacko:

Nice nice. Looks like iceberg too, hopefully it don't spoil your current house look. This quartz feature wall may make your house a bit icy cold feel. Your current house concept is more of a resort and gives people a warm feel. Does it comes in other colors? Maybe choose other colors, because white quartz may not suit your current house concept. Just my two cents.

Updates on Renovation Status:-

Lightings are up for dining and kitchen

DSC_0308-1.jpg

Close up on the dining light which we had hard time searching

DSC_0313.jpg

Common bathroom (90% done)

DSC_0298.jpg

Nice nice. Looks like iceberg too, hopefully it don't spoil your current house look. This quartz feature wall may make your house a bit icy cold feel. Your current house concept is more of a resort and gives people a warm feel. Does it comes in other colors? Maybe choose other colors, because white quartz may not suit your current house concept. Just my two cents.

We are taking the plunge on deciding for the quartz. It comes in black. Black also nice but not a good back drop for our dining. In the end, we are trying to balance fengshui with design.

It does cross our mind that the dining area will be overwhelmed with white or cold feel therefore we are planning to get colourful kitchen accessories and dining chairs.

Resort style is actually just apply for our MBR so crossing our fingers that it turns out well.... :rolleyes:

Nice! Got mirror at the foyer, can 'zap' the look before leaving home. :thumbs up:

I like the dining table with underframe leg!

Haha the mirror is actually used to create a reflection of the living windows...the underframe leg shown in the foto is just a wooden support and it will be replaced by stainless steel legs.

We also accomplished one of our DIY project this wkend. Changed all the old school wall switch and sockets.

We thought it was a plug and play process and ended up have to customise the boxes to accommodate the wires...

Before and After

22Apr12074.jpg

22Apr12076.jpg

We also settled on the dining chairs at Comfort Furniture

22Apr12080.png

22Apr12079.png

Our reno finally completed and we have shifted back home last weekend. Tedious unpacking.... :jawdrop:

Dining Room and Foyer (View from the front door)

P1020827.jpg

Kitchen

P1020819.jpg

P1020822.jpg

We had a replica arco lamp and it started to oxidise at some parts. So instead of giving it up, we decided to gave it a new lease of life by respraying it to fit our new wall paint...

P1020831.jpg

And yes...chili red!