Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
revox88

Revamp@east

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I like the actual outcome more than the 3D drawing! Nicely done! :thumbs up:

Hi Valerie..thanks!

Actually we only had the 3D drawing for the very initial stage and told our ID not to waste resource to revise drawing and concentrate on the actual work progress instead. Futhermore, we keep changing our ideas hahah

Have been quite sometime since i updated this blog.

We have been looking around for some stuffs to perk up our plain kitchen walls since then..

Came across a oil painted TinTin canvas poster...very attracting but did not purchase in the end.

DSC_0374.jpg

In the end, i saw this wall decal which could bring the "outdoor" effect into the plain kitchen.

Good thing is it can be easily removed when I got tired of it :)

DSC_0402.jpg

Have been quite sometime since i updated this blog.

We have been looking around for some stuffs to perk up our plain kitchen walls since then..

Came across a oil painted TinTin canvas poster...very attracting but did not purchase in the end.

DSC_0374.jpg

In the end, i saw this wall decal which could bring the "outdoor" effect into the plain kitchen.

Good thing is it can be easily removed when I got tired of it :)

DSC_0402.jpg

Nice transformation congrats finally reno completed :yamseng:

Nice transformation congrats finally reno completed :yamseng:

Hi Casa, thanks for your comments. I see that your birdnest is slowly taking shape too and like the way your cove lighting is done for your living/foyer.

We have completed our design for our tv feature after scouting for ideas over a couple of mths..below is the end result.

IMG-20121008-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20121006-WA0004.jpg

Guess the tough part is on integrating the feature onto a protruding structural beam.

Hi,

I am plammming to renovate the existing place we live in. It seems you also did the same thing. Can you share where you stored your furniture etc when you evacuated your place?

Thanks

Hi,

I am plammming to renovate the existing place we live in. It seems you also did the same thing. Can you share where you stored your furniture etc when you evacuated your place?

Thanks

Hi, I stored the furnitures in my balcony during the renovation.

But of course, i have the help of my neighbour to store some smaller items in their spare room.

Having to see so many pallets lying in the warehouse..I decided to inject life by recycling the wood.

Below are the photos of the armchair 80% to completion.

DSC_0434.jpg

DSC_0435.jpg

Finally have time to assemble my pallet chair for the balcony!

Still having lots of ideas to recycle those pallets and that shall be my upcoming DIY project.

Below is the completed photo.

IMG-20121124-WA0006.jpg

Ya u r rite...haha

:) u can try "scavenging" around the shops at kelantan road. I rem some shop owners leaving some empty drums ard haha. Anyway its a diy haven for me as there are many interesting stuffs u can buy.