Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Joe70

Led Downlight Lobang

Hi lucky huat huat, it depends. We will diagnose the problem first.

Let's say if it is the driver that is not working, we will simply replace the driver. If one of the LED bulb is not working, I will bring it back for repair by replacing the one bulb. However, if the driver is ok but there is totally no light, we will do a one to one exchange.

oic noted

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Maybe you can try www.LED4U.com.sg quite reliable. Bought mine from them. It is an online store. Remember to bargain for better discount.

i gotten 12watt square downlight at $34 from www.ledlightsg.com the price is cheap compare to those selling in light shop.

it is very bright and quality is :good:

http://www.ledlightsg.com/LEDFlatPLC_DownLights.html

Good day sab, www.ledlightsg.com......another online store. I always wonder.......these online stores........can they be trusted? Will it be around for the warranty periods provided? Of cos', if pdts are rightly priced and can last 2 to 3 years....to break even......they are good buys.

By the way, thank you for sharing.

i gotten 12watt square downlight at $34 from www.ledlightsg.com the price is cheap compare to those selling in light shop.

Good day sab, www.ledlightsg.com......another online store. I always wonder.......these online stores........can they be trusted? Will it be around for the warranty periods provided? Of cos', if pdts are rightly priced and can last 2 to 3 years....to break even......they are good buys.

By the way, thank you for sharing.

hi tspenser,

when i bought there is a invoice issue to me and i think it is a company.

i've given 1 year warranty so if the light blow they will exchange for me.

so far all the lights are working fine and it is still ultra bright. i also refer my friend and she bought 25 square flat panel from them too.

so far so good according to her.

should be trust worthy.

LEDFlatPanelDownlight_grp2.JPG

Hi sabOng,

i am getting new house soon and have discussed with my contractor on the lighting. keen to put the led downlight that you recommended here.

may i know is your house light still ok? is the quality good? need some assurance .. hee

Hi sabOng,

i am getting new house soon and have discussed with my contractor on the lighting. keen to put the led downlight that you recommended here.

may i know is your house light still ok? is the quality good? need some assurance .. hee

Hi eshly,

Yes the lighting still ok, I put it on my living hall, bedroom and kitchen. Mixture of white and warm white light, it is brighter than my brother in law's house one. Haha... Guess mine is a good choice .

I install it on my L box and false ceiling.

i bought that 7" outer dimeter (6" inner light dimeter ) 15W type for 30.00Sgd .. use almost a year and working perfectly and free delivery .. pm me if you need the contact .

I bought my 5inch 12W cool white, square LED downlight from TAOBAO. installed and tested. per pcs is around S$18 exclude shipping. in fact all my lightings are from TAOBAO. 18pc downlight, 2 wall light, 2 bedroom ceiling light, 2 toilet light, 1 dining hanging light and 2 kitchen light, all are LED except wall light. total plus shipping cost me about S$690.91.

I bought my 5inch 12W cool white, square LED downlight from TAOBAO. installed and tested. per pcs is around S$18 exclude shipping. in fact all my lightings are from TAOBAO. 18pc downlight, 2 wall light, 2 bedroom ceiling light, 2 toilet light, 1 dining hanging light and 2 kitchen light, all are LED except wall light. total plus shipping cost me about S$690.91.

I thought of getting from taobao also but really adraif lights will be spoilt etc and will be a headache trying to get them replaced.

What are your thoughts in getting Philips LED downlight? taobao also have right?

Hi eshly,

Yes the lighting still ok, I put it on my living hall, bedroom and kitchen. Mixture of white and warm white light, it is brighter than my brother in law's house one. Haha... Guess mine is a good choice .

I install it on my L box and false ceiling.

Hi Sabong,

thanks for the feedback. i have viewed the lights from ledlightsg.com it is really bright and the price is quite cheap too.

i have also seen there are few testimonial from their customers here in the website. http://www.ledlightsg.com/LEDFlatPLC_DownLights.html

i have decide to get from them this time round as they gave me some discount for the quantity i bought as well :good::)

Hi Sabong,

thanks for the feedback. i have viewed the lights from ledlightsg.com it is really bright and the price is quite cheap too.

i have also seen there are few testimonial from their customers here in the website. http://www.ledlightsg.com/LEDFlatPLC_DownLights.html

i have decide to get from them this time round as they gave me some discount for the quantity i bought as well :good::)

hi eshly, the lights looks good and the testimonial looks real not like those commercial one.

mind to tell me more like how's the warranty like ?