Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Joe70

Led Downlight Lobang

i gotten 12watt square downlight at $34 from www.ledlightsg.com the price is cheap compare to those selling in light shop.

it is very bright and quality is :good:

http://www.ledlightsg.com/LEDFlatPLC_DownLights.html

LEDFlatPanelDownlight_grp2.JPG

hi sab, this light you were mentioned is same with eshly one? i saw exactly the same set at lighting shop which selling $90per set. LEDlightSG one looks good and cheap too

there are warranty right ? i very particular on this .

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hi eshly, the lights looks good and the testimonial looks real not like those commercial one.

mind to tell me more like how's the warranty like ?

Hi foreveryoung, yes i think it is genius review and they told me the photos was requested from the customers one. i have bought the lights :)

all on warm white because i prefer that. they gave me warranty with discount. good service and friendly.

i saw one of their customer's review, it says it is bright and no flikers. hope it goes well on my house too! looking forward!

hi sab, this light you were mentioned is same with eshly one? i saw exactly the same set at lighting shop which selling $90per set. LEDlightSG one looks good and cheap too

there are warranty right ? i very particular on this .

halo foreveryoung25, sorry for late reply.i was at oversea for weeks.

ya same one i think eshly bought from www.ledlightsg.com too. ya theirs is cheaper and so far the lights has been used in my house for months and everything ok. yes it comes with 1 year warranty. you can try it.

Is it onsite warranty? Its very important to have onsite warranty. If not got to take down the light yourself when it spoils. Dangerous if you don't know what you doing. Also has a risk of damaging your false ceiling.

I got mine at House of Chandelier. They gave 2 year on-site warranty. I agree with one thing they said, if all vendor claim that their LED can last very long, why don't they give a longer warranty. Almost everywhere else you only get 1 year max. That was the deciding factor for me.

Maybe I'm just kia si. HAHA! :rofl:

Recently purchase 9 pcs of 5'' led downlight (samsung chipset) from lite fusion at $28 each. Come with one year on-site warranty.

Hi foreveryoung, yes i think it is genius review and they told me the photos was requested from the customers one. i have bought the lights :)

all on warm white because i prefer that. they gave me warranty with discount. good service and friendly.

Hi

i saw one of their customer's review, it says it is bright and no flikers. hope it goes well on my house too! looking forward!

hi would like to check is the 6 watt downlight enought to light ip the whole house

hi everyone i have just finish my reno this week.

for my whole house i'm using led downlight and is from www.ledlightsg.com.

for picture please visit the web for more info.

their downlight is bright and come with one year warrenty if you get more still have discount.

for me i get both led downlight and T5 lights from them.

seller is a pair of friendly guy and gal.

they will also call and check with you how's the lighting is it ok a not.

very good service thumbs up :good:

but they never replied my email....zzz how many downlight did u buy from them?

hi would like to check is the 6 watt downlight enought to light ip the whole house

for that uses ledlightsg's light. 4-6 6watt led downlight is enough . For hall 12watt better depending on your preference of brighteness

Tirimisu, it depends on a variety of factors such as how many downlights you are installing and whether there are other light source such as cove light or ceiling lights. Other minor details such as whether the downlight is near a wall is also important. In fact, your own brightness perception is crucial too. What is too bright for others might be too dim for you.

I bought my lights from House of Chandelier and learnt these from them. They have a residential showroom where you can see the actual light, its brightness and size. These helped me make the decision on how many and what size to get. To me, end of the day, whatever spec also no use. It's the actual brightness cos spec can fake but brightness is "no horse run" one. Very reasonable price too and comes with 2 years on site warranty.

Make an appointment with them and bring your floor plan. They will advise you accordingly.

Ya depending the size of house and brightness you prefer . i have compare this 2 sellers at the end choose ledlightsg.com cos their price is lower(I'm budgeted) . The rate of the lights or driver spoilt is low as well.

They have advised me the number of lights (and how many watt) that I need as well.

hi everyone i have just finish my reno this week.

for my whole house i'm using led downlight and is from www.ledlightsg.com.

for picture please visit the web for more info.

their downlight is bright and come with one year warrenty if you get more still have discount.

for me i get both led downlight and T5 lights from them.

seller is a pair of friendly guy and gal.

they will also call and check with you how's the lighting is it ok a not.

very good service thumbs up :good:

ya agree they are very nice and adviced me on the lights that i should get and quantity. after for so long the lights still no flickering lights and still bright.